Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Stefani140 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm

no of course not, why the hell would I be mad? we only just had a huge fight yesterday in which you basically called me a controlling, insane, awful bitch...then said you didn't mean it and you were just mad. but no, by all means show up today drunk. yeah, sure, good to know that keeping your drunk of a brother happy by indulging in his partying is more important than making up for yesterday. now why would I possibly be mad about that!
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:29 pm

yeah. fair dos. u only had to come to band practice cuz F was away, and sure ud rather have been readin ur stupid book. it is ur job. ur constantly going on at me about ur job and work R, get over it. all u did was sit and read at the back. D was reasonable, he didnt ask you to sing. he didnt even ask u 2 get him a drink, or ANYTHING he just let u sit there, read a book, and eat the sweets. but then u hav 2 go and sigh. go and glare at A every time he plays his drums too loud, wince overexaggeratedly when there was feedback. it happens. and as for yelling at me B and J, it is a band. i have insturments, what do u expect us to do with them? D had gone to get a drink, he didnt have a problem with us plaing them, just for the record, he is in charge. oh, sorry, thats something else u dont like. i hav 2 go and undermine D wherever possible. grow up. u wonder why people like D so much more than you? he doesnt try to be one of the kids. he's a leader, and he accepts it. he demands respect when necessary, but will also have a laugh. hes sensitive when he's correcting people. he's 4giving.

gah. u annoy me R. but i feel sorry 4 u. i no u hav a load of crap, and im sorry.. im sorry 4 all that ^. but then at least i didnt yell it to ur face. at least u wont read this :roll:
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 am

I want to see you so badly. When I saw your car outside the building, I knew it wasn't you but I passed by anyway, just in case. I'm not sure why it matters to me so much (that's not true-- YOU matter to me) but it would mean so much if I could see you. Have a chat. Have a meal.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Protip, mate - don't try and be passive-aggressive with me as it won't get you the response that you're looking for.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 pm

blah blah blah, I don't care. I really really don't care. I don't even wish I cared because I've listened to this pathetic drivel way too many times before. If you don't want my opinion then don't ask for it. And you know I always turn out to be right anyway, so get off your passive-aggressive, higher than thou stool and just leave me be.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I saw you and became immediately afraid my heart might explode. I felt it everywhere, thudding and pounding and cracking my sternum.

Please.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

I love you so much, but ... do as much for me as I do for you next time, please?
Also, sorry I lost my nerve [is that the right word?] there was pain and it shook me up, I'm not used to that at the mo.
Maybe I should just tell you my medical history. :roll:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Eisa
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Eisa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 am

Gawd, I love you. The song "I'm On Fire" reminds you constantly of you...and I wish you'd sing it to me. :oops: :D
We come in pieces. :pinkstar:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."~Nietzsche

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

My Place
My PBH

BUS family:
Twin~Beasty
Elf Sib~Sprink
Fairy Mummy~Starry
Younger Sissy~Kate
Big Bruvver~Dan
Half-Sissy~Annabel
Cousin~Peggie
Aunt~Mande
Sprinkled Cupcake~Noldo

:heart: :1hug: :1soothe: :heart:

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Just leave me alone!
And stop it!
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Fuck you! I'm so sick of being let down by people.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Are you? Do I mean Anything to you?

I'm frightened now.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 pm

dearest Lily,
I miss you SO much.
I love you, I love you, I love you. I hope to hear from you again. You'll always be in my heart. You were the best friend. Hope life is treating you well your side of the world.
love always, Amy

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

You know what, I am not saying another fucking word. I am not going to be reasonably concerned and have you call me a bitch for it. But when he turns out to be the loser I think he is, don't come to me for a shoulder to cry on cause I fucking told you.

Butterfly.

Post by Butterfly. » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Could you try and understand? Could you show you care?

Birdie is my pet birdie.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

You say that what annoys you is adults whining about things like children....but you know what annoys me? Inconsiderate bastards who don't bother to listen carefully to the comment to find out what the real complaint was. Isn't listening something they teach in kindergarten? Maybe you should go back.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 pm

*SU

WHAT THE HELL? SUICIDE ISNT FUNNY YOU LOSERS, ESPECIALLY LIL EMOTES OF SUICIDE, AND THEN PUTTING PEOPLE WE KNOW INTO IT. OKAY? IV BEEN SU MORE THAN ONCE. I DONT NEED YOU LOT LAUGHING AT IT. IT ISNT FUNNY.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 am

W - fuck off with your snide remarks. Me eating breakfast at work has absolutely fuck all impact on your workload or on mine as I work whilst eating....much like I work whilst eating my lunch too, or are you intending to ban that as well?

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

me -make up your mind, you only want a bf cos u want the love and attention and the rush, you dont actually want a relationship. wait for god to pick you someone cos you suck at choosing guys. grow up and sort yourself out cos its not gonna work as you are
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Argh, can't you just stop fucking criticising everything and everyone for one. Fucking. Second.

Where the hell do you think I get all my madness from?

Screw you, I'm so sick of you. Can't wait to move out and get away from you.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Butterfly.

Post by Butterfly. » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:05 pm

It's a bit late isn't it? The damage is kinda already done, not that you know any of that. All you've been is a bitch to me lately, and I can't take any more. I'm about to break. How much more do you think I can take? Your crap is making me worse. Your "caring" is making me feel worse. Can't you see that? Of course you can't. I'm not really anything to you, in comparison to her, am I?

Birdie is my pet birdie.