Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Eva » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I think I'm in love with you...sorry..I will try to make it go away :blfrwn:

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 am

i dont want to talk to you, ok??? your bad for me. im bad for you. this is NOT going to work, ok?? i dont want someone trying to control me and know where i am all the time and making me feel bad when im late on msn or dont tell them when i am going. ok so your life sucks, well so does mine sometime but theres nothing i can do so suck it up and get on with it. you think you know everything about me but theres nothing but lies!! i dont wanna spill my guts and tell you all my secrets, i cant truist you ok? please leave me alone, i dont need this crap
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

_kbo_
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by _kbo_ » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 am

I deserve to be put first. If you were a good guy I wouldn't come after videogames, alcohol, and an extra hour of sleep. You should treat me better and you suck for making me feel bad this week. It's your fault for making me hate myself again. I can't stand you and you're an annoying douche.

So get up and wipe away your blood and tears because healing takes time and time is what we lack. ~Alexandria Nicole Lowe

<3
Last major SI: 11/27/2009

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh my God, no! I don't care! Cut the weird weird flirting and stop following me around!
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 pm

*la*

Ph, i love you and all, but you're majorly pissing me off.
you tell me about a play that one of our friends is in tomorrow.
great.
but then tell me you can't take me because your other friends - the ones that hate me, D and M -are taking you?
what kind of a message is that? sounds a lot like fuck off, the whole world hates you, and i'm joining in the fun.
i'm so pissed at you right now.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Argh, fuck you.
So you're worried about me NOW? Now I'm probably the sanest and the stablest I've ever been in my life? When I've actually got a social life, I've got some vestige of self esteem, I'm not harming myself, I'm not writing poison pen letters to myself, I'm not sitting crying on my bed and wishing to die, I'm not having hallucinations, I'm not having delusionals about who I am, I'm not in a borderline-abusive relationship, I'm not having panic attacks about going to the shops, I can talk to people, I'm going to fucking uni in 6 months and I'm not freaking out about it like I was 2 years ago ... jesus christ I'm in better shape than I've been since primary school, and now you decide to worry?
Too little much too late.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:14 pm

why must i seek your attention when god has given me everything i will ever need?
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

lilabean
settling in
settling in

Post by lilabean » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 pm

how could you just walk away, again. just give up on me and walk out on us. you told me to be honest but then you left. twice. because of you I feel like I can't trust anyone ever again to love me and not leave.
Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 am

FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT???????????? WHY CANT YOU FUCKING REMEMBER 2 FUCKING PIECES OF FUCKING PAPER???????????? FUCK YOU!!!!!!! FUCK EVERYONE!!!!! ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT AND YET YOU FUCKING FAILED!!!!!!! ALL I WANTED WAS A DAY OFF TO REVISE FRENCH, AND NOW YOU LEFT THE PAPER AT DADS?????? YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU........SO SO MUCH

AND I WANNA CUT YOU OUT OF ME

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Ahh no, if you cancel I'll cancel because I'm a needy anxious little fucker and if I cancel I will hate myself. :blfrwn:

Maybe she should cancel at the last minute. Then I'd really see if I can sink or swim. :o
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Why can't you see what I'm trying to tell you? Why can you never seem to understand what I'm trying to say? I said I'd tell you, and I'm trying to but you're not listening! Why can't you just get it? Why can't you remember the important things I mention? I don't just say them to make conversation...I need you to understand.
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 pm

*LA

FOR FUCKS SAKE. I AM NOT A TEACHER. I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL GERMAN TUTOR. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO GIVE UP THE ONE NIGHT OF THIS WEEK I AM ALONE, AND ABLE TO ACCESS BUS, TO TUTOR YOU IN GERMAN. IF YOU WERE WILLING TO WORK, IT'D BE BETTER. I DONT MIND HELPING L IN MATH, COZ SHE WANTS TO LEARN. BUT EVERY FUCKING WEEK, ANABEL, HELP ME WITH GERMAN, ANNABEL HELP ME WITH HISTORY. HELP. YOU DONT WANT HELP, YOU WANT THE ANSWERS. WHY SHOULD I WORK HARD TO GET MY GRADES, AND YOU JUST COPY OFF ME EVERY FUCKING TIME? WHAT MAKES ME SO SPECIAL, THAT I SHOULD WORK, WHEN U COPY IT OFF ME.
Y'KNOW WHAT? RIGHT NOW, THERE'S MORE I CAN WORRY ABOUT, MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
AND I NO SAYING I'LL HELP U 2MORROW ISNT DEALING W/ THE ISSUE..
BUT ITS NOT MY HOMEWORK 2 WORRY ABOUT, IS IT? DIY. DO UR OWN HOMEOWKR FOR ONCE.. THAT'D BE A NOVELTY!

feel better now :)
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 pm

i want my life back

now

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:49 am

Ph, thank you so much for talking to me, even if it is through text. for paying attention to me.
i so need that right now.
for asking me questions. keep asking.
keep talking.
keep texting.
anything. just don't leave me alone.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 am

daniela -
i think you do care about me. when i said i was sorry in your office today, you said you were sorry i was feeling this bad. i thought for sure you would come down hard on me for not taking my meds, but you were understanding.
i know i'm a liability to you, and that's why you can't continue to see me if i si or attempt su anytime in the next month before my next appointment.
and i'm sorry.

ForgottenMemories
settling in
settling in

Post by ForgottenMemories » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 am

T-I want my best friend back. I want you back. I love you and I miss you so, so terribly.
D-If you love me, care for me, and don't want to let me go then show me. This half state is tearing me apart and I can't do it anymore.
F-I loathe you. I want you out of my life. Now. I will never forgive you.
C-I'm sorry. I really wish I could make it better but I'm not in love with you. Please, please stop this madness......
You can have peace or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
There's a drive in me that won't allow me to do certain things that are easy.
This was freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
I just don't want to die without a few scars.
One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
You've got to burn me. Make me bleed. Turn my pain into fantasy. And if I scream it's only just, love can hurt much more than lust.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 am

i dont have anything to tell you, stop looking at me like that because i dont have the words to explain what i am feeling. you have enough on ur plate anyway without my burnt remains....

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat May 01, 2010 7:57 am

You really seemed to care. You told me how honoured you were that I confided in you, how I only needed to ask for your assistance should I need it, and how great of a person I am. How I have borne far too much, filled my quota a long time ago, and how you wish that good fortune could find me. I don't deserve this care. I'm not equipped to be an okay person and you are wasting your good graces on me. STOP LOOKING AT ME! STOP SEEING ME! Stop mis-seeing me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 pm

am i annoyed at you? who can u ask me that when i obviously AM!!!!! i havent seen you in such a long time, and when we do meet up your so different. you talk about things from your school with J and leave me out. you never wanna meet up and its clear that you are happy with the distance between us. i have only known you for all my life so i'm oviously not your best friend anymore? huh??? thanks for showing me how much you care, im sorry that i stand in your way of all your life long commitments like cycling and swimming and music lessons and singing lessons. you have your life, i have mine, goodluck. dont say ur a christian if your not gonna live the life (hipocrite i know, but at least i try!) and stop picking me uyp and dropping me whenever you feel like it

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Sat May 01, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't know what's going on with me. I'm losing it a bit, but not enough so that I don't care. I just hate everything and everything and everyone right now, especially me.