Feeling Depressed

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Feeorin
settling in
settling in

Feeling Depressed

Post by Feeorin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am

I know why too. My *Ex* Fiance and I While we were together concieved a child together. We broke up because I finally put down the line of I need to be a female ... And she doesn't want to date a female.

So here comes the real problem - What will happen to my child? I know that she'd fight for every right to keep my child, and lets face it, Right now she'd be best being with her rather than me. But ... Thats MY child too. Shes part of me But I dont know what to do.

At times in the past, I've cut due to this emotion ... Stress over my child. And She's walked in on me cutting. I Felt like shit afterwards. How on earth do we explain that to our kids.

"Daddy what are you doing?" It was heartbreaking, yet I still dont honestly want to stop.

I know it'd be best for her to be with her mommy but I still can't help but want her to be with me, even if it isn't the best of things for her, nor myself, at this point of time.

Artemisia
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Re: Feeling Depressed

Post by Artemisia » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

wow. that's heavy. :1hugs: i'm sorry.
"A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages"

http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=135967 <<<My Place (please read and comment; it are lonely here :blush: )

LoverlyLaurie is my soul sister :D

Roxi is my twisted sister

Feeorin
settling in
settling in

Post by Feeorin » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Thanks for the hugs artemisia.

Sheliya
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Sheliya » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I read. No advice, but I just wanted to let you know I read, and also to say that if you post this on the main board, you'll probably get more replies. A lot more people read and comment on the stuff posted there, and the Coping section frequented as often. Just a heads up. :) Welcome to bus, btw. :cowave:
How did you know that I'm all alone today
Oh I feel so scared and I want to go away
I bleed so deep underneath
My soul is screaming
I'm not gonna hide, I'm not gonna run away
I'll uncover the scars, and show you every mistake
Your love has mended my blisters and my bruising shame
Now I'm not ashamed.
Here with you I am safe

My Place: waiting for the morning Feel free to read along! Hugs and replies are welcome!

badgirl22
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by badgirl22 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am

wow that sounds hard. I dono what to say except I am listening and I am here if u want to vent or talk or anything. I dono what I would do in your situation..can u try to stop cutting to show that you are atleast trying so that you can keep your child? That must be hard. Hugs for you if u want them.
- :lblstar: :ylwheart: :heart:
-Badgirl22

Feeorin
settling in
settling in

Post by Feeorin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 am

She doesn't want to be with me. I stopped cutting for her for a while, but ... SHe doesn't want to be with me because I want to be a woman and she doesnt want to be with one so..