Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sat May 23, 2009 4:50 am

Please help me...
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

jenaniah
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by jenaniah » Sat May 23, 2009 11:50 pm

I am so sick of you putting everyone ahead of me. I am sick of lying and pretending to be ok because you want it that way. Part of me hates you.
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.

The greatest aunt ever to: Emokid, Mr. Cool, OrneryBoy, DramaTween, Diva, Buggy and Elfkins. Most awesome teacher to my 2s

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sat May 23, 2009 11:55 pm

i don't want to tell you this, but part of the reason i want to see you before you go back to school is so i can tell you goodbye. honestly, i'm not sure i'll make it through this time.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sun May 24, 2009 1:10 am

I did it again. After telling you I wouldn't. I'm immature and fucked up and above all selfish and I'm completely unworthy of you. But I still love you.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Sun May 24, 2009 2:16 pm

take a deep breath and... calm.... *sighs* *exhales deeply* ...calm... im not gonna get mad at you. theres no point getting angrey. *sighs* deep breathe..............
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun May 24, 2009 3:10 pm

I appreciate that when I am so down you find the time to write out on paper how you find that i am a disgusting and lazy person.

I don't know what's happening. It was like for awhile this family liked me. For awhile I was the favorite. For awhile I got to hang out with mom.

So what happened?

Now when I needed it the most you guys aren't there. I just wanted to know what I did. What changed. Is it because of Ryan? Because that's not fair.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 am

Do you love me? I am doubting it. If you do, I need you to tell me that sometimes. If you don't...well, it doesn't really bear thinking about
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon May 25, 2009 10:38 am

I am so sick of you and your excuses every damn time.

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

I miss you. I think I could have loved you. I miss the way you make me laugh - no one did it like you before, and no one since. And I have no means of contacting you and will probably never see you again which is why I stopped myself falling for you.

But I miss you!

And thinking of you makes me happy as well as sad!
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Mon May 25, 2009 10:32 pm

stop loving me. please.
its not good for you.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Mon May 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Please stop. You have no idea how uncomfortable you make me when you talk like that...I want to crawl in a hole and hide. I've told you before what's wrong with me and you still keep saying these things to me. I don't want to stop being friends, but if you don't stop then I can't fathom how we can stay friends when I'm scared to even talk to you.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Tue May 26, 2009 3:04 am

I missed you..I still miss you sometimes..but I'm glad it seems like you're coming home.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 am

I know I make no sense, I know I don't. One minute I want to push you away and force you to let me go because loving me is just going to hurt you. The next I am terrified beyond all belief that you'll leave. All I do know is I love you, after that I just don't know.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

guest567

Post by guest567 » Tue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I've seen your online, please reply to my message so I know its ok.

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Tue May 26, 2009 6:14 pm

I like you, i really do and its daft as i dont really know you. I am jealous of them other guys having the opportunity to have something with you. All i want is to tlak to you and learn more, to be part of your life and to see the look i give you to be looked back at me.
God i would give anything.
I could fall for you so easily
Justice for the 96

Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever

-Oasis - Live Forever

guest567

Post by guest567 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:37 pm

you say your ill yet you are well enough to go on facebook and go out for the evening? It doesn't add up.

vampire_kisses
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by vampire_kisses » Wed May 27, 2009 3:16 am

* You saved my life, and you'll never even know it.

* I really need you. Don't tiptoe around it, you're the only person I actually WANT to talk about it to.

* I love you- I will always love you. You're my sister at heart. Letting go of you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, I know it was the right choice, but I feel guilty for it every day. Logically I know I did everything I could have possibly done, and I did more than I should have, and I put myself in really bad places for you, time and time again. I know that for my own good, I had to let go, but I feel selfish and greedy because of it. Logically I know I was hanging off the edge of a cliff, and you were stomping on my fingers, but at the same time i feel weak and selfish for jumping to safety instead of hanging on, even though logically I know I would have just been sent plunging off the cliff, again.

*I'm NOT okay!

*I know I'm not as good as them, but it hurts to watch you talk about him with over whelming pride, sit through rain and cold to cheer on their prized football star, and watch his plays and preformances with joy and pride.
I got accepted into a high school program, and It wasnt good enough, I became an officer there and it wasn't good enough, I competed and did extremely well in public speaking competitions and it wasn't good enough, I had a floral boquet that I actually felt good about in an art show, and you didn't come because you would miss your TV show. I KNOW im not as good as they are, I KNOW I never will be, I'm sorry my acomplishments aren't exciting or worthy, but at the very least, could you at least pretend to love me sometimes?
ImageKaye

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed May 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Yes, I am ignoring you on purpose because you are a negative force in my life and all you've ever done is make me feel like shite about myself and be entirely unsupportive of me and my interests, choosing instead to always belittle and ridicule me and my relationships. I've been so much less anxious since I left your house and started ignoring you that it's unreal.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Wed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

:star:I don't know what the hell happened. You aren't the person you were when I first met you.. You were kind.. caring, and helpful. Now you're bitchy, playing the victim and I get a read of jealousy from you. Do you -know- how fucking annoying that is? You said before I treat you like shit, well dear, I'm only reacting to how I'm being treated. And you know what fucking buttons to push and it's really, really starting to piss me the fuck off. At this point you aren't just annoying/pissing me off.. no.. now my girlfriend is pissed. Don't piss off my girl, and don't do things that will make her protectiveness of me flare up. [Course, I think she is sexy as hell being all protective of me but.. yea] I swear some days you push my buttons intentionally.. And quit giving me the feeling that you are jealous of me. It really, really is pissing me off more and more. If you are going to call me a bitch, I'll sure as fuck act like one.

:star: You, I've still lost all respect for you. Be capable of fucking intellectual thought. You and that boy? What the fuck are you thinking? I divulged certain details of an online thing I had.. and how BAD it was. And you are still going on.. You failed. And when he cheats or something.. not. my. fault.

:star: The rest of you.. I have found this amazing person. They make me happier than can be and accept me as I am. They encourage me, understand me, and help me when I am frustrated. They love me and I love them. We plan on spending the rest of our lives together, no matter what anyone thinks. Here is the catch for you all.. I've fallen madly in love with a girl. Guess what.. I don't give a fuck what you all think.. I'm never leaving her. She is my soulmate.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 pm

I am obsessing about what I want again. I can't decide what it is I do want. I know this is just my OCD and my own insecurity, deep down I do know what I want. But on the surface I'm just not sure right now. And I know I can't ever tell you that because you'll freak out about your own insecurities...so I'll hide it here.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060