Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 am

but no-one does care?

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

this is the selfish side of me. I'm going to say it here so I don't have to say it anywhere else.

don't go. don't go. don't go. don't go. don't go. don't go. DON'T GO!!!

I love you
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 pm

I bought new tools...
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm

We both know that you took the joke too far. It went from funny to infuriating. I won't ask you to apologize cause it wasn't intentional...but it did make me mad, even though I said it didn't.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri May 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Yes you did annoy me. Get off my fucking back. (please?)
I'm quite aware that you think I can't look after myself. What you don't know is that if I couldn't look after myself I wouldn't be alive today
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

xunwrittenx
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by xunwrittenx » Sat May 02, 2009 2:24 am

*LANG*

Why do you always do this shit to me?! You always lead me on to believe everything you say!?! And then turn on me and embarass me in front of everyone!? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!
Member of Welcome Wagon & SHACA
"Because then you'll see my heart,
In the saddest state, it's ever been."

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Sat May 02, 2009 5:08 am

I need to know you still care.
I need to here that you haven't given up on me.
It's been two and a half weeks dad.
No call, no visits, not even a friendly hello when I'm downtown.
Please tell me you haven't given up.
I miss you. And, I know I'm not the perfect daughter.
Hell, neither is M, but you make the effort with her.
T isn't so great either, but you make an honest attempt with him to.
So why not me? Why not your youngest child?
Is it because I have a stable home to live in?
Is it because I actually pretend to be happy, and force a goddamn smile
when you're around? And they don't.
Please..I swear I'll change..I lost my uncle in fifth grade, my loving uncle,
who took me in and treated me like the daughter he never had.
I can't lose you too..Please..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

DuchessN
creating your space
creating your space

Post by DuchessN » Sun May 03, 2009 3:08 am

I know it's not your fault, you're scared. And I understand. It's scary to let down your walls and open your heart. But I really like you. I want you to take a chance on me. I can tell that you have feelings for me. I fought this feeling, I didn't know at first that you were what I wanted. You are worth it and so am I. I wish I could tell you all this, but I'm scared, too.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Sun May 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Goodbye. For the very last time. It can't be otherwise. I will miss you and I will keep dreaming of what could have been, but I will never forget how it was. I hope you're a bit sad too....

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun May 03, 2009 6:55 pm

I hope I don't blow this. I feel like I'm about to fuck it up so badly. I both want to seem interested and yet not too interested. I don't know if I want to make something of this or if it's just a big, bad idea.

Please let this be fun. Let it be enjoyable and amazing. Let me have a month (just a month!) where I am desired and such. Please.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Sun May 03, 2009 10:04 pm

yes im bi
why dont you believe me
except me your my mother
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

guest567

Post by guest567 » Sun May 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I think of you sometimes still, this evening was one of those times. I wonder how you are now and hope you are good. I believe I made the right decision and I think you do too.

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm

I know you are trying to help me, and you probably are, but atm i just want to lie my way out of the situation so i can go back to being like i was. I know its not healthy though, and i am trying i promise- its just really really hard.Thank you for caring and for making me feel like i am worth more than this. It means an awful lot.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Tue May 05, 2009 2:14 pm

i need you to come home. now. i'm not going to make it til the end. you haven't been gone all that long, but i'm cracking. it's too much. you're the only one i truly feel comfortable talking to... i got so used to you being available pretty much anytime i needed you... and now i get you maybe once a week and i'm at always work when you have time to talk, sneaking around to talk to you, and i still can't even say what i want, what i feel, because you're in the middle east in the middle of a war and that's so much more important than the piddly shit i have going on right now... and you're sad and scared and you want to come home and you need me to be strong for you and tell you everything's ok and i'm trying so hard... but i dont know if i can do it much longer. i love you and i need you and i want you to come home.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Tue May 05, 2009 10:22 pm

I want to say something to you, but I don't really know what to say. It's like I've said everything there's to say...

ChaosCat
building community
building community

Post by ChaosCat » Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 am

I miss you constantly... I need you now. I don't know how to keep going on without you. I love you but I dont know how to tell you. Im scared of losing you. I need to say it, but dont know how... I would rather live like this, loving you and not knowing how you feel about me, rather than risk losing you in my life...
:1cat:
Chaos Uncensored: My truest self
"I figure it's better to be known as merely nonconformist,
rather than nonconformist and a liar."

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 am

I'm really excited to meet you tomorrow, but I'm also scared :(
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 pm

im sorry i cant stop. i want to and i hate hurting you. i wish i could be like you.... im so sorry im not perfect. plz forgive me

im sorry i have ot lie to you. i wish i could tell you everything, but its locked away inside and i cant talk about it. but i know you love me and care for me. i just wish i could repay that....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU NEVER THERE?????????? WHY CANT YOU JUST MAKE THINGS BETTA!!!!!

why cant i cry?? what is sorong with me???!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

im so sorry.................... for eveything....................
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Wed May 06, 2009 5:45 pm

*ed*
why do i have to fucking binge. i fucking hate it. i'd been doing well, eating two meals a day, not eating a huge number of calories but not a low amount either, i was happy with this and most importantly, i was satisfied. it made me feel good about myself. and then i binge. i'm disgusting. fat fat fat. i wish i could not eat. i hate hunger. and i'm probably going to continue to eat. i deserve to starve.

DuchessN
creating your space
creating your space

Post by DuchessN » Thu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Look at me. That's what I want. I want you to look at me, and see me. Why is that so hard?