Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:06 am

Please don't leave me too..
I can't afford to lose you.
Not you too.
I dont agree with your choices, but i still need you..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 am

Don't forget. Do not.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:32 pm

i just need to feel wanted at the moment so please talk to me
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 am

That made me really uncomfortable...I really wish I could have told you that, but I was afraid. I don't feel like my emotions are worth it anyway.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

zaphriel
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by zaphriel » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

I can't believe that you have turned into this, you're childish, petty nd beyond anything you critique in others. and you do that a lot. I just wish that you'd wake up and become who you were, not that you take me back or that we live some kind of happy existance together, but that you stop being this twisted sick person that will destroy herself. I miss the person you were but I am glad the person you are is out of my life.

I am sad cause I think that person is gone forever now. I miss her. If she ever comes back say goodbye to her from me. I loved her, but I could never love what you have become.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 pm

i don't want to see you tonight at all, but at the same time, a part of me does.
you remind me of my failures, but you also know what it's like to be addicted.
please be kind to me tonight.
i wish you would make me feel special.
it doesn't take much. just talk to me.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:20 pm

i'm scared that i've gained weight after my day of non-stop eating.
:(

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 am

I think you must be unaware that you've got the ability to completely transform my life...that just hearing your voice makes the world seem like a different place (or am I just completely pathetic?)...I've love to be able to tell you, but I'd probably mess it up and scare you off.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 am

I don't give a shit about anything anymore.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm

I don't know what to do about this jealousy thing you have going on. It seems like you don't trust me at all, even though you say you do. I think your feeling inferior and that makes you worry unnecessarily. But it seems like I can't mention anyone of the opposite sex without you freaking out.

I certainly won't remind you that I'm bi, and try to see why you never worry when I mention girls in the same context. I don't need to not be able to talk about anybody anymore.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm

anonymous08 wrote:i don't want to see you tonight at all, but at the same time, a part of me does.
you remind me of my failures, but you also know what it's like to be addicted.
please be kind to me tonight.
i wish you would make me feel special.
it doesn't take much. just talk to me.
thank you so much for talking to me, for giving me a hug, for telling me you like seeing me around campus.
that means the world to me.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:23 am

You're forgetting. Or refusing to remember. I wish I could forget you. I wish you could just miraculously not matter to me anymore. I'll make up my mind and decide to not care anymore because it's useless anyway. And then you will flirt. Just a little, but enough to draw me in all over again, just in case. Fuck you. My darling.

And you. Thanks. Truly. Now facking follow up on it. Let me see you again.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Stop telling me that counting calories will give me an eating disorder. That is bull shit as we both know i don't/can't purge and that i lack the will power for fasting. so stop it!

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:57 pm

the more i'm challenged, the more i feel like giving into my ed side and eating less, the more i feel like saying "whatever" and giving up on myself as well.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

I miss you terribly
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:04 am

If I were M, you'd be shitting yourself trying to get tomorrow night to work. But I'm me. So, you couldn't really care less no matter what you tell me. If you cared, you'd have at least let me know. I wish that you would like me as much as you like M.

OH COME ON! M is a poxy whore. .... ok fine a very thorough slut with an STD and a drug problem. I'm disease free and I wouldn't sleep around on you. I know logic plays no part in friend-preference but this is ridiculous.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Dorky&Weird2
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Dorky&Weird2 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 am

If I actually told you what I think when we're talking,you would probably run for the hills. :(
:1hug: & PM's are ok with me!
~My Place-*She* will be ~Loved~...{SI}
LAST SI-{2/8/10} :clover:<1year>
R.I.P.-Steve Irwin-9/4/06<3
"They took her moments of feeling alive,And made them moments of dying inside."~Annie-SafetySuit
~Tree Avvy made by the wonderful WDS
I love my cats :cystar: :cat4: :cystar:

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 pm

I AM stressed...just because I'm graduating this year and the year's almost over doesnt' mean that the stress is magically gone and I feel a lot better.

I hate it when you try to tell me how I feel or how I shouldt' feel.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 pm

mum : i know you worry about me , but what the f**k were you doing going through my stuff. im 18 i need my privacy
i love you which is why i cant be completly honest with you im to scared youl leave me or cry for me
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:06 pm

I wish you could find someone elce for me. please.