Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Wizards?
one of us
one of us

Post by Wizards? » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:19 am

I wish I could push you into being with me nan... But you have a boyfriend. You told me you loved me, and that this wouldn't be just a let's be friends that do a bit more than that, you said that you'd be with me. Now I need you to make a decision, him or me. We've been best friends for two years, you've always had strong feelings for me, and you obviously know that I've felt the same even though I didn't always show it. Last Saturday was the best night I've had in such a long time, dancing with you, eating slyders at one in the morning, listening to Cheap Trick and Journey cover bands, honey what could have been better than that? I was finally allowed to kiss you in public, my parents think we're together now, and they love you.

I just want you to finally make a decision because everytime you see him I feel like I'm screwing your life up because I'm the "other guy". You promised me this would turn into a relationship... Can we start today?

Sorry about that guys, I've had a lot on my chest lately.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzIK5FaC38w
It will make everything make sense, if only for a brief second.

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 am

Maybe I do have depression again... I don't want it to be true
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm

hope you liked it while it lasted
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 pm

aunt J-i want you to force me out of the house. I could never live with myself if i left you here alone. Kick me out. It'll be better for both of us. I love you, but I cant spend one more god damn second in this house!

Z-what the fuck. Stop spending every living minute with T. I'm your girlfriend, not her! You got jealous of CJ when I was hanging out with him more than you, so why is it ok for you to constantly be with his girlfriend. She cheated on her ex after two years, how do i know she wont cheat on CJ with you after 3 months?? I dont care if she's your "best friend", she was nothing to you last month. We've been together for five months this saturday, if you wanna throw it all away on some self centered whore go for it. But do not sting me along like this. My heart cant take anymore pain..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:28 am

I might have fallen in love with you
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Pissenlit
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Pissenlit » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 am

What is it about me that repels people? Why does everyone else have friends already and I don't? Why do other people get more attention when they're not present than I do when I'm right here asking for help? What is so horrible about me that it makes everyone hate me, or at best, not care one way or the other? Will anyone ever give a shit about me, ever? What did I do that is so terrible that I deserve to be all alone, all the time? Why no matter how hard I try does everyone ignore me or take from me but no one ever gives? I know that sounds selfish but I don't give a shit anymore. I'm tired of being alone. I just want friends. Or maybe one or two really good friends. Or a girlfriend. I don't need to be Miss Popular. I just want to not be a freak. I don't understand what is so different about me that isolates me when I am not trying to be isolated. I want someone who I can give my love to, and maybe who will give some back. I want someone to give me a hug or play with my hair. I want to be touched and not have it scare me. I don't feel like I'm a human being. I'm an outsider in the midst of human beings. I don't know why I'm bothering to write this. It's not like it will change anything.
Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten!

I can has place now?

I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you!

Dandelion fluff

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:40 pm

You HAVE to give my another chance! You just HAVE to. I can't deal with this pain. I wanted you so much...I WANT you so much. Please, come back. It's sick to feel this way...I know...but I'm dying inside. Please! Hear me now. I miss you. I can't deal with this. Please please please.....

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm

i know you love me and i love you to but will you stop worrying about me
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Almost every M/T/R, I wake up, absolutely convinced that I will go to my 5:10 class. I stay convinced through most of the day until I get to 3 or so. Then I usually end up skipping class in favor of going to dinner when it first opens as opposed to when it's a madhouse after class.

I feel terrible for skipping, but dinner is my only joy.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 pm

fuck

why do i care so much that your in pain
when you caused me pain
i should hate you but i dont
i shouldnt worry about you , i should think you deserve that
your killing youself and i want to save you even though you pushed me over the edge
why cant i learn to hate
i dont love you
but i now what its like

argggggggggg :evil: :evil: :(
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Ok really? Your upset because I was excited to answer some guy's question? Seriously? This isn't some kinda of joke? You know I am having a hard day. You know the only thing I want to do is SI. You know I need to be distracted. So I get the opportunity to distract myself by talking about one of my favorite things and you get upset. Because it was a guy who asked me...someone who's been my friend for years. That is really juvenile.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:40 pm

:redstar: ..I can't be what you want. I can't easily do things that others can. I can't just learn to deal with things to get along in life. I'm not dead yet, or in complete hating of myself.. so I must be getting along okay. I thought you understood. Maybe I do like talking to others because they understand more.. you yourself have said that when talking -to me-.. so, why can't I just go ahead and do that? Yes. I am bringing this up when I want it gone, because if I don't then I'm screwed next wednesday. Whatever, it doesn't matter. I try to see things how you do, but I can't. So I fail.

:grnstar: ..as scary as it is.. I think you are the love I've always dreamed about.. except there's no knight in shining armour.. it's a beautiful queen looking at me.. You complete me.. and that scares me.. and yet.. it comforts me.. I love you.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm scared of the scales....scared to the point where I want to curl up in a corner and cry.

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am

I've said this so many times before.
Help me please.
I'm going to go insane like this.
But I need a little bit of guidance. A little signal to show you see me.
A little signal to show you care.
Cause I feel like I'm going insane, but no one can tell the difference.
Which makes me question my perception of all of this.
Show me you care.

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:04 am

Z-
I love you
honestly i do
but i need you to be happy
your depression scares me
it depresses me
and overall makes me feel like shit
i hate your sadness
i lied, it does annoy me, but not because you're depressed
it annoys me because you cant and jus plain wont do anything about it
atleast im trying to be happy..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:27 am

Just drop it...please fucking drop it. Even my therapist tells you to, and everyone else you complain to minus the people who go to the church all tell you to "choose your battles, and this is one you should just end" but you only see the black and white of the situation.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 pm

I know I told you I was fine, but I lied. I am definately not feeling safe. I'm trying, but I didn't want you to worry so I lied.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:48 pm

I don't give a flying weasel testicle about your little PhD interviews, ya know why? Because I've already got my place. So fuck you and your preppy little attempts at being witty and intelligent. Yes, you work hard but staying in the library the longest is a game I'm not playing and also - doesn't mean you get the best marks fuckwit. So you can take your "Got any interviews yet? I've got FIVE" and shove it up your idiotic ass. Because I had two last year, got them both and an extra one. Only I'm not arrogant enough to say it to your face. Just here.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH what was i thinking deciding to meet today my homework is not done for tonights class! im such deep doo scat

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 pm

It really made my day when you called, so excited that I was going to be closer to you. So excited I thought you would bust. It's nice to know that someone loves me very much.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!