Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm

what i should say but probably won't:
it's not realistic for you to stay with us without paying your way. your help in having a car and driving us around is appreciated but you're an adult with some money of your own, so please can you pay for your share of the accomodation.

what i want to say:
fuck you idiot. how dare you dump money problems on us when we have barely any money. do you want us to sleep on a roadside somewhere with no bathroom?! i haven't seen you for years and thought my apathy might become friendliness if you were able to not be abusive or overly obnoxious. FAIL. i don't even have space in my head to hate you, you don't deserve to have space in my head. i think i will ignore til you are out of my life again and then forget you. thanks for making it easy.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:05 am

Chey Kizoxie wrote::oops: sorry! gosh. I even commented to someone today that my nickname sounds like a normal name... i am sorry. :oops:

ha, it's cool
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 am

You suck at taking hints. I'm terribly sorry, but I just can't deal with you right now. I did say that I loved you, and I did. Maybe I still do, but I'm unsure of that even now. Point being, I was never in love with you. It seems I'm destined to hurt you like he hurt me. I DO feel bad about it, I promise.

I guess I just need to take care of me right now and dealing with you is quite the opposite.
God, I feel like such a bitch.
I AM such a bitch.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

*pixie dust*
building community
building community

Post by *pixie dust* » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm

You have got no idea how much of an effect you've had on me and now I don't know what to do with myself now you're gone :(

:purpstar:
* Each night I lay awakened by her shivering silent voice *

Pixie's Place

Previously *black raven*

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Why do you ignore me?
How can you say, that you have fallen for me, when it's not true? I don't understand. Or maybe I do. Because you probably tell the same thing to every girl. That's why you got so mad. Because I figured you out. I knew, we would never meet. It was all a lie. I could feel it the whole time. You made me smile. You made me forget. I wanted SO much to meet you. Now I know it will never happen.

Good luck outthere!

*Ally*
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by *Ally* » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:35 am

Why can't you see it? I don't understand. I've given you so many hints. And still you just don't see it. It's a constant battle for me and I wish you understood. I secretly just wish I could tell you, I want you to support me and help me. But a part of me hopes you never do because then I'll never have to get better.

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:50 am

I thought you were different...I was wrong....again
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:49 am

K (again)- we need to talk through this, i love you, dont just leave me, i need you more than anyone else in this world..please..just dont go like this..let me tell you my side of it..and if you still want to leave..by all means go..get the fuck out of here..just please listen to me..for once in your life..let me explain how this makes me feel..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm

I hate it when people rail on George Bush. Policies, go ahead. Results, go ahead. I can't say that his presidency was too successful.

But his character? My family knows his family. He is a genuinely nice guy and he actually IS pretty smart. When my grandfather died, the very next day he called my grandmother personally to tell her how sorry he was. Granddad was just his father's friend. He didn't have to do that and he didn't have to so promptly. But he did.
I could go on.
The Bushes are legitimately nice people with good intentions.

So everyone can just SHUT THE FUCK UP!.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

kat11
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by kat11 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 am

don't think i'm strong enough to say it...

shit
My Place

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

*Kate*
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by *Kate* » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 am

M - sorry I'm not good enough for you and that I'm such a dissapointment, and not the daughter you always wanted.

H - take care of yourself honey, I care about you way more than you know. please, please atleast wait until i can talk to you more tomorrow.
:) My Place :)
PBH
Chey, Eisa, and Kitti are my lovely sisters
Don't forget to love yourself.

the edge of the world
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by the edge of the world » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 am

methinks my brain should go away and leave me alone. now. please.

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

(mild lang, mentions SI)

Post by handmade mute » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 am

Dear Mum,

Right now I am hurting.

You are my mother, and the expectation is that I will be in at least the top ten important people in your life. After all, you gave birth to me. But the thing is, I'm not. I'm way down behind my sister, my cousins (even the annoying ones that piss you off), your workmates, your neighbours, your friends... I'm somewhere under 'take out the rubbish' or 'pick up hot smelly dog poop' on your list of important things to take care of, and that hurts me.

You seem to think I don't need you. I do. But I need you to take an interest in me before I will ever trust you with the big stuff. If I have to spend 20 minutes hearing about your computer malfunctioning, the least you can do is spare 5 minutes to hear about my life. Not the boring parts like computers and new purchases, but my actual life events and ups and downs. You'll devote hours to my cousin's every story, and yet you never have time for me.

You tell me that you'll always be there for me, but then I call, and leave a message with my sister, and you never call back. I ended up calling you, hours later, and you couldn't care less what I had to say, you were talking about the family. You called them instead of me, knowing it would be a long catch up conversation with them, and a short one with me.

You chose them. You always choose them. And, honestly, I don't want to put myself in the position to be hurt by you anymore. Your inability to care about me took me from the first truly joyful moment I'd felt in months to wanting to SI. The horrible part is, the SI is less hurtful, less damaging, than my relationship with you.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm

maybe if you were prepared to explain things in a civilised way instead of behaving like a fucking sergeant major I'd take what you say into account. But I'm not going to. I'm a member of the production team and I'm as entitled to have views about interpretation as you.
And after all, come next week there'll be nothing you can do about it.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm beginning to realize that letting you go was the best thing I could have done. I have been looking for you for months now and honestly I think I'm done. Had I not walked away then it would only have been way worse in the end. Thanks for helping me realize so much about myself.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:58 am

I hope that before Wednesday you pull your head out of your ass, otherwise I am asking to be reassigned.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 am

I've tried to talk to you, to tell you how you make me feel. And I know we just can't talk. But I'm finally just saying it, even though you're my mom I'm never going to let you hold me down again. If I let you hold me down from college, then I risk my future. I risk you holding down the rest of my life. And I can't live the rest of my life like this.

I know you don't believe in me, but I do. I believe in me. This time I believe in me more than you DON'T believe in me. And you know what? I think maybe that will be enough.

So watch me, because you'll be amazed.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:12 am

what was i thinking when i said i would do 6 days a week of placement plus 1 of those 6 days im there for 11 hours??? I still need to do my homework.

I can't belive i didnt check fred. if i had, I would have been home an hour earlier instead of waisting all the time going all the way to the college for NOTHING!

I miss sleep.

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am

i now i have no right to tell you who to be friends with
but him really he messed up my life
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 pm

**lang**

Fuck you you bastard. I don't actually care what you thought of them, it wasn't really about that. But what you said made my emotional state at the time seem like it was of no consequence to you, just like you have shown over the last year that i myself am of no consequence to you. So fuck you. You're an arrogant, selfish prick and what you are doing to your brother and your family is the pettiest, most childish behaviour i have ever seen from a grown man. You're PATHETIC.

PS: don't you ever insult my mother again. She has more emotional intelligence in one hair follicle than you have in your entire body you stuck up, arrogant, silver spooned cambridge cunt.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place