Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ReineDuSommeil
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by ReineDuSommeil » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Why can't I just be happy with myself? Why do I have to feel the need to starve myself and feel a failure when I don't or can't? I can't be triggered into starvation or cutting becuae of stupid things like this anymore. I mustn't just give up so easily. If I fail my test on Monday, so be it. I can't give up.... and yet that's the feeling I have. Am I depressed?.... I need to know if I am or not. I can't just sit here and wallow and not move out of bed for hours, and not sleep for days, JUST because I can't keep my happiness mask on....

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 pm

fuck.. i know i need to get a fucking job this summer. I know i need to help pay.. but it doesn't fucking help when you are going back on the promises you made to me. i only commuted to make you two fucking happy.. and because you bribed me with a goddamned car..

i don't want to go begging to my grandparents for money.. but if i fucking have to i will. because i don't know if i can make enough money in one summer to pay for room and board ... and i am NOT commuting again.. i can't fucking do two years of it.. i hate it.. i'm living with c goddamnit.. and you can't keep me from it..

.. i don't care what it fucking takes.. i'll get you your goddamned money..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

xStarBright
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by xStarBright » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 pm

If anyone bothers to read other people's rants and riots, I warn you now: This is about to sound really pathetic. And it is. :tongue: But better say it here than anywhere else...

ARGH. FUCK OFF DAMMIT. "Well, people have to hear good music somewhere." Yeah sure. Sure. You're only LISTENING to it because of Scrubs. Scrubs, I ask you. You hear one song and you call yourself an effing fan.
Piss off.
Now.
:)
Because you know you're totally annoying anyway.
don't worry if i'm not here - i come and go. :cowsleep:
place

ReineDuSommeil
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by ReineDuSommeil » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE! IT'S MORE 'THAN'.......... MORE 'THAN' SOMETHING! NOT MORE 'THEN'.......

MORE 'THAN!'

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am

fuck it..tried to.......just fuck it........I don't care anymore.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place

pelagic
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by pelagic » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 pm

YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN ME. YOU PLAY FAVOURITES, YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DON'T LIKE ME, YOU DON'T LIKE SPENDING TIME WITH ME. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU LOVE ME, WHY CAN'T YOU BRING YOURSELF TO APOLOGIZE TO ME...
I STILL HAVE THOSE BRUISES, YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

AND YOU!! WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE KILLING ME?!
I'M DROWNING IN MY OWN TEARS AND SWEAT AND VOMIT AND YOU SAY I DON'T CARE? YOU SAY I FEEL SUPERIOR, BETTER THAN YOU?
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT I FEEL. I AM DIRT.

all i want is to be accepted and loved and you say i don't care, that i'm cold and unfeeling, that i don't care but i do, or i wouldn't be crying about it now.

kat11
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by kat11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:54 am

fuck you

i want to hurt you so bad. i want you to feel the pain you forced on me.

FUCK YOU!
My Place

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm

xStarBright wrote:If anyone bothers to read other people's rants and riots, I warn you now: This is about to sound really pathetic. And it is. :tongue: But better say it here than anywhere else...
I read most of them. And it's not pathetic - it drives me batty when people do that ><

_____

For the love of God cat! I am not a fucking chew toy! And neither are my 600euro trousers -_-

Oh. And I hate food.

And revision. And the cold. Fuck it. I hate most things :evil:
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:44 pm

I usually pride myself on being in relative control of myself (in the past several months to a year) in terms of exposure to other people. But...

GET OUT OF MY MIND! I DID NOT INVITE YOU IN HERE! I've thought about you every day since I got back over here. I can't stop staring at you. I can barely keep you out of my fantasies and you keep cropping up in my dreams. I pray to *insert deity* that this is just my hormones talking because I cocked up my pills this week.

I can't read you. I can't read anyone in this scenario, come to that, but that's irrelevant. I cannot tell if you do or don't or wouldn't even dream of it!

EITHER LET ME IN OR LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FORGET YOU
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 pm

shite shite shite motherfucking shite.

I'm going to have to put myself out on a limb here to accommodate this. I'm basically ensuring myself disaster.

FUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKIIIINNGGGGGG SSSSHIIIIITTTTEEEE
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Dandelion
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Dandelion » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:41 am

Leave me the fuck alone, I don't want your pity when you have no idea what is going on with me, and you don't even bother to try and see. I'm not your damn charity case to make you feel good about yourself. I wish you would stop being so fucking fake, like you know how pathetic I am but you're trying to tip-toe around it. Well quit sugar-coating everything and just say it to my face, go ahead and tell me, don't hold back. I don't want your hugs and kind words when they're such blatant lies. Go find some other 'project' to make you feel like a good person. Just piss off and quit your obnoxious meddling.
Let's show them all how it's done, let's do it all imperfectly.

Joseph
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

MOM

Post by Joseph » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 am

Mom I was not your fucking husband. Stop blaming me telling me that you gave up and adult romantic relationships so you can protect me.

What the FUCK WHO WAS THERE TO PROTECT ME FROM YOU

YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED FOR OVER A YEAR

hmm that felt different. I never said those thoughts out loud before
My name is Joseph, formally sirjnj.
place
Workshop
Just for Today
*Hugs & PMs Welcome*
I have a BUS family now :)
SprinkleZ, Kate, and a7xcncangel are my sisters

Joseph
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Joseph » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 am

I am feeling bad for my last rant, I still feel it but I do feel bad about saying those things.

Something I do not feel bad about expressing is

Why is it that the support sites for men who were sexually abused as children allow both Men that are victims of abuse to interact with men how have abused men like me.

My meetings have that issue as well.

What give a Judge the right to force offenders upon us in sex addiction meetings. A room full of survivors male and female with sexual issues have to sit there and be polite to these men that have harmed children.

They would not do that to woman as far as I can tell. It leave us with the choice of leaving the groups or sites or just feeling like we are being lumped in with them
place
Workshop
Just for Today
*Hugs & PMs Welcome*

nonexistant
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by nonexistant » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 pm

If you only knew how much I hated you
For every motherfuckin' thing you ever put us through
Then I wouldn't be standing here crying over you
Boo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-who..

You don't know how sick you make me
You make me fuckin' sick to my stomach
Every time I think of you, I puke
You must just not know--whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
You may not think you do, but you do
Every time I think of you I puke

You're a fuckin' coke-head slut, I hope you fuckin' die
I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fuckin' guts, you fuckin' slut, I hope you die
Di-ii-ii-ii-ii-ii-ie

You don't know how sick you make me
You make me fuckin' sick to my stomach
You must just not know--whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
You may not think you do, but you do

Fuckin' bitch

(eminem PUKE!!! this is how i feel!!! THIS IS MY RANT!!!!) fuck i feel better...
ღ♥◦•◦♥ღcharmaine ღ♥◦•◦♥ღ
im sarcastic!! whats your super power??

ive built a wall. not to block you out but to see if you love me enough to climb over it..

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

You jackass!! My little brother wants to beat the shit out of you because he thinks it would be funny, and it would be fucking funny to watch that shit. You piss me off when you come up with new little rules like this, just to keep us all under unnecessary control, can't even sit down to eat? You motherfucker. :evil:
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Joseph
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Joseph » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 am

You fucking bitch. you keep sticking your nose in everyone elses business. you suck at your job and can only feel like you are better then everyone else but knocking everyone else down If you actual spent as much time doing your job as opposed to fucking with the ladies that work for me maybe you might be considered competent. you have worked now in two departments and and no other department will take you and we can't fire your lazy self centered ass. Crawl back into the hole you came from and just go fuck yourself
place
Workshop
Just for Today
*Hugs & PMs Welcome*

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 am

It's not my fault.
I HATE YOU!
Place

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

(language warning)

Post by handmade mute » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 am

Oh my God, get over yourself already.

You want me to trust you? Well, here's a thought... stop changing your damn mind every time we agree to do something. You tell me we'll budget one way, and now, the day before payday, the day before it's implimented for the first time (after YOU pushed it back), you don't wanna anymore.

Because it's your money.

Well, fuck, I didn't hear you complaining when I stayed at fucking home for two years because you needed money to get through uni! I didn't hear a peep at the unfairness of it all when I was the one sacrificing for you. But we don't talk about that, we just focus on the fact I'm trying to start a business, a business you're pressuring me into starting before I really feel ready to, and yet you're on my ass about money.

Well, yeah, dumbass, starting a business costs. It ain't fucking free.

And yeah, there's a class thing I could do, but there's no transport for me to fucking get there, so I can't do it, can I? You're the asshole who dragged me to butt fuck nowhere because hey, your work is here, your family is here. Your new life is here. At no point, even when I brought it up, did you think about the way it made my life infinitely harder. Because hey, you're what matters, right?

And, y'know what? Moving under your parents house? REALLY fucking bad idea. You hate them. I hate them. At least you get away 5 days a week. But again, you didn't ever stop to think, even when it was brought up, about how I'd cope trapped in close quarters with noisy, judgemental idiots who make my life miserable. Moving to this shit hole was meant to help pay for the business start up, but now you've renegged on that, too, you useless fucker.

Oh, it'll be different. Um, when? Because you're back at work and you're still tired and bitchy when you get home, and I'm still getting no chance to go out and get my stuff done because of it. You made me promises, and shock! Horror! You haven't fucking kept any of them.

You got mad that you had to look for the paperwork. The paperwork YOU lost by deciding it had to go somewhere random instead of the place it's lived for the entire time we've lived together. Poor baby. You've left all the work to me, all the hardest unpacking work, and the general cleaning and anything else you can come up with, but I'm sure having to look for one thing you put away incorrectly must be utterly fucking devestating.

I get to leave the house for shopping, that's it at this point. Unless you feel like visiting people, or going for a drive, I'm fucking trapped here. And yet, both times we've been here on pay day, you pick a fight the night before so I'm an emotional wreck the next day and can't deal with going out. It's unfair, and makes me feel even more trapped.

Today was the last time you get to walk out, motherfucker.

travelgirl
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by travelgirl » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 am

WHAT THE HELL!
you blow me off for him? god, ok i get it, it's new and exciting, but did i ever do this to you? i've had a bad day and wanted to tell you a story for two effing seconds and you can't even give me that? well fuck off!
you know what don't come running to me tomorrow when you want to gush about it all day.

I never did this to you, I never fucking hung up on you just cause i wanted to go back to sucking face. you knew i was angry and did it any ways! thanks way to show me where i rank.

oh and you have a bedroom for a reason! get off the couch!

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 am

I thought just one of you would call..........
I hate you all......
I do so much for all of you..........get nothing in return.
Place