Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

~BrokenGlass~
building community
building community

Post by ~BrokenGlass~ » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:14 am

i miss you so much and i'm so sorry i couldn't help you. I wish i could have you back, i miss you everyday. i hope you can see me now. i love you x
--When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn--

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 pm

I see no reason for my luck to persist as it has. There is no reason for things to go my way.

But please, see what I see. I could make you happy, I'm certain. Just give me a fair chance.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm

I miss you so much, my dear friend.

When good things happen, I want to call you and share them with with.
When bad things happen, I want to cry at your shoulder.

I miss being drunk with you. I miss dancing on the tables. I miss the feeling, that together we could deal with everything. We had so many plans together.

When I meet new people, I tell them about you. I tell them about all the silly thing we used to do. I have so many stories to tell. And I tell them. I repeat them in my head and I smile. Mostly. Because it's not all good. We planned to leave the world together sometimes. No one could understand what we had together. They thought we would be friends forever. I thought so too...

But I had to end it. I had to move on with my live. I had to take responsibility. I had to finish uni. I wouldn't if we had continued like that. I hope you understand.

I think about you so often. I hope you're fine. I hope you're happy.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 pm

are you really mad at me because A made me laugh? really? and you think he makes me laugh more than you do? that's mature hun, victor mature.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Why do you behave lidt this? Why do you ignore me now? What have I done wrong? Well, I know I was too fast, but I thought you could manage it. I was interested in you. I enjoyed our mails. I have tried this before, so I know it is over now. There's nothing more I can do. And I don't think I want to do more. I gave you a last chance today, but you weren't interested.

Now I will let you go. I don't know, if I will miss you. Maybe I will just miss the excitement. Maybe just the hopes and dreams and your sweet words.

I hope I will get over this (you!) soon. That I soon will stop thinking about you.

This is my goodbye to you. I start to feel the sadness now. Maybe you're right...I think too much. I should have been patient. Not force things.

I feel stupid for vasting for much time on you. It's wrong to say, that I didn't get anything in return, but I didn't get what I needed.

I don't think you're sad. Afterall it's mostly your choice.

Goodbye...

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm

i love you. i love every part of you. i love everything you do. because it is all you. i am grateful for every single thing you do for me, for us. i still cant believe you are real. and every day you are amazing and like new to me. i am so sorry i dont say this. so sorry that you feel so overlooked and uncared for. i am sorry. from the bottom of my broken heart. i love you. it feels like i always have and i certainly always will.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

Sheliya
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Sheliya » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 pm

K: No, I'm not like that. It's just the mask I wear. You have no idea...no idea that I bleed so deep underneath. Sometimes I wish you did know. But would your arms be open, or would you walk away?
How did you know that I'm all alone today
Oh I feel so scared and I want to go away
I bleed so deep underneath
My soul is screaming
I'm not gonna hide, I'm not gonna run away
I'll uncover the scars, and show you every mistake
Your love has mended my blisters and my bruising shame
Now I'm not ashamed.
Here with you I am safe

My Place: waiting for the morning Feel free to read along! Hugs and replies are welcome!

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Don't let me make a fool of myself. Don't make me wrong.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:29 am

its not fair that i cant anymore when everyone else can. just another reason to be an outcast. what am i going to do? i am so angry.

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:53 am

you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place

*pixie dust*
building community
building community

Post by *pixie dust* » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm

You'll never get it. You're great and everything but it's just not me. There is very little that's less tempting to me - you have no idea.

:purpstar:
* Each night I lay awakened by her shivering silent voice *

Pixie's Place

Previously *black raven*

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 am

k~I waited three fucking months to find you again. Then I did. I missed you. You left me when I needed you most. I loved you, cared for you, everything you ever needed, I had for you. But now we can't be together because its not fair to me? I deserve better? Bull fucking shit! What happened to all the kissing and cuddling and "I love you's"? What happened to "yeah we can make it work"?? What the fuck happened to "Never let me go, Chey"?? Fuck you!
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

:uhhh: :o

Sheliya
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Sheliya » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 pm

M: IT'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! Please! Stop pressuring me...the weight of it is too heavy... I want to please you, but right now it's hard enough for me to just get myself through each day... Please...it hurts too much...it's too heavy...
Last edited by Sheliya on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
How did you know that I'm all alone today
Oh I feel so scared and I want to go away
I bleed so deep underneath
My soul is screaming
I'm not gonna hide, I'm not gonna run away
I'll uncover the scars, and show you every mistake
Your love has mended my blisters and my bruising shame
Now I'm not ashamed.
Here with you I am safe

My Place: waiting for the morning Feel free to read along! Hugs and replies are welcome!

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:22 am

K~I need you. You're the only one who understands me so completely. I love every single part of you with everything I am. My heart didn't just break when you said that, it fucking shattered into a million pieces. Pieces that will NEVER EVER reassemble themselves completely. I miss you. You've always been there for me, through heartbreakin, depression, SU feelings. Everything. I need you!
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 am

Sprinklez wrote:k~I waited three fucking months to find you again. Then I did. I missed you. You left me when I needed you most. I loved you, cared for you, everything you ever needed, I had for you. But now we can't be together because its not fair to me? I deserve better? Bull fucking shit! What happened to all the kissing and cuddling and "I love you's"? What happened to "yeah we can make it work"?? What the fuck happened to "Never let me go, Chey"?? Fuck you!
i need to ask, why am I pulled into this. I do not know who you are and why such hostile language to me if that is directed at me.

:uhhh:

Chey

kat11
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by kat11 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 am

from sprinklez's place:

Code: Select all

Name~Cheyenne (call me Chey or Sprink) 
looks like you aren't the only chey around anymore
My Place

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 am

Chey Kizoxie wrote:
Sprinklez wrote:k~I waited three fucking months to find you again. Then I did. I missed you. You left me when I needed you most. I loved you, cared for you, everything you ever needed, I had for you. But now we can't be together because its not fair to me? I deserve better? Bull fucking shit! What happened to all the kissing and cuddling and "I love you's"? What happened to "yeah we can make it work"?? What the fuck happened to "Never let me go, Chey"?? Fuck you!
i need to ask, why am I pulled into this. I do not know who you are and why such hostile language to me if that is directed at me.

:uhhh:

Chey

no no no! not you im so sorry if you got that impression! =(
my friend..err..ex girlfriend..err i dont know what the heck to call her..not you at all ='(
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:10 am

:oops: sorry! gosh. I even commented to someone today that my nickname sounds like a normal name... i am sorry. :oops:

Geek101
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Geek101 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:26 am

F: I'm sorry I don't talk to you as much as I should, you're the one thing i don't want to lose and this whole thing is scaring me stupid. I tell K things more often than you because i feel that if i just tell one person then it''l be ok, but if i tell you then you'll worry, and you know how you worrying makes me feel. Also K is able to help me deal with it at work as well, and i don't wanna bog you down with my crap, you have your own life to live, and i don't wanna mess it up anymore than i already have.