Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm

would you please check your phone??? answer it when it rings????

Storme
settling in
settling in

Post by Storme » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Do you give a damn or not? I can't keep this yes no yes no business going for much longer. Just tell me whether you want to be friends or not. Friends talk, friends care, friends want to spend time with each other. I'm trying. I'll admit I suck at this but at least I'm trying. Work with me? Please?

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I believe from the very bottom of my heart that if I were to suicide, that it would be better for you. At least then you'd have your Perfect Little Family™.

Maybe you'll get your wish.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Sure, just blow off everything I said to you. I'm having a hard time, but just bring it all back around to you. And if I pressed you'd just get annoyed and say you didn't know what to say. Great excuse...that I've heard a thousand fucking times.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm

you're really really pretty and I really like you, though you've barely noticed me. I wish your message didn't sound like such a closing statement.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 pm

no she is not jelous... your the one who is jelous cause i have a better relationship with her, accept that and please grow up. you are my parent, act like an adult not a little kid. its getting on my nerves and since im off my meds it bugs me 100 times more then it would if i was on my meds. *GRRR*

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:36 pm

I am SUCH a bitch. Interesting thing is that I couldn't give a damn.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:17 pm

you know, if you dont call in the next few minuts, I am not coming over. I have more important things to do then waste my time listening to you act like you have the maturity level of a child... and you know what, a child dosnt know better, you are in your 50's.... when do you plan on growing up?

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 am

You can't be serious. You are dating her?!

Christ almighty. Why does everyone fucking want to date her? Seriously. I count at least seven people who have been infatuated with her. All of whom she has led on and then hurt. Why you, my dear? On that note, what was wrong with me? Why never ever me? I would have loved you dearly. I suppose I will always be the friend in the background.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

*~*Lexi*~*
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by *~*Lexi*~* » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Why do you always act perfect in public but are totally psycho when we're alone??? I can't deal with that.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm sorry. I don't really know, what I'm doing. I don't know, why I'm writing with him, when I "have" you. My conscience tells me it's wrong. Maybe I just can't be faithful? We don't even have a relationship and I'm already planning to cheat on you. I have lost myself.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

Image Fuck you.

Image Don't make me slap you this coming semester.

Image I'm fucking sorry I can't be around 24-fucking-7. I have college. I have a girlfriend. I have things that fill my day, and I can't always be on a computer talking.. especially with how I already procrastinate. I need to get my work done this coming semester.. I need to get better grades.

Image I'm glad I never have to deal with you. I hated you in high school, and I hope you have fun screwing your way through college.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

*~*Lexi*~*
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by *~*Lexi*~* » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 am

I want to be ok...but how can I?

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:38 am

My dear, darling girl:

I don't understand. You know that I want you to be happy, but Jesus, you seem to be the world's biggest masochist. I can't save you from yourself, much as I wish I could.

Why never me? Some part of me has wanted you for the past two and a half years. I hated seeing you with him and seeing him hurt you time and time again. I hated seeing you pine for her and try to tame her when she cannot be tamed and will not stop lying. I wish I could whisk you away from all of that bullshit- take you somewhere where nobody could ever hurt you again. You are precious to me.

I suppose that I have resigned myself to the idea that you will never want me. Perhaps you cannot see me in that way. Perhaps I am not pretty enough for you. Perhaps, and I think this is the case, I am not dangerous enough or exciting enough for you. That was the problem with your first boyfriend- he wasn't exciting enough. In looking for the dangerous person, you've become the dating masochist. Maybe you hope that they will be different just for you, but it just yields them hurting you and you rolling over and taking it because you don't think you are good enough for them.

Well let me tell you something, love: You are good enough. No, that isn't true. You are amazing and wonderful and too good for most of us, even for me. If only you could see what I see when I look at you.

I am estranged from all of you. I chose a different path and in doing so, I might have lost you. There is no point inserting myself into this equation because I'll just fly four thousand miles away in a week and you shan't see me for five months. Sad thing is, I doubt you'd notice, to be frank. I don't suppose it matters, anyway.

Please, my dear, my love, be careful. I hate seeing you with people I'm certain are bad for you but it's likely that you know these things better than I. My heart aches for you. For YOU

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:13 pm

I am glad you hate him. It makes me happy that you hate him. Given your history of my partners that you've liked....I'd run very far away if you liked him. If you liked him he probably could be the next Jeffrey Dahmer. But as you hate him, I know he's a good decent amazing guy. Frankly, all you can choose is shit...so hate him even more please.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Why haven't you called? It's getting late and I thought that we had a date tonight. Instead I'm just sitting at home and getting drunk alone :(

guest567

Post by guest567 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

Thank you both for saying 2008 was a really good year for me and i achieved a lot, to hear you both say that meant a huge amount especially as neither of you know some of the emotional achievements i made and you are still proud of me. These last five years, you have taught me so much just by being yourself and being my friend, thank you.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 am

I cut short my holiday with my family to spend New Year with you, then you went back to your family and left me alone in my flat 500 miles from anyone I know. I hate the fact that in such a short space of time I've given you the power to unthinkingly cause me this much hurt. I'm really not sure I want this anymore but it seems to early to give up on it.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:51 am

I never really thought it would come to this, but I have more respect for the person that listened to me and gave me a good time tonight than my own mother...
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:55 pm

you have a knack of making me feel really guilty, it's like a sport for you. I hate it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.