Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Okay.. I've known you almost all my life, and I've stood by you even when I should have probably given you an asskicking. But seriously.. only 14 credits when you are transfering in? Seriously boy. Do you want to go out and find guys to lay you all the time or what? No, I'm not introducing you to a couple guys I know.. No, I'm not taking you to parties.. hell I don't even go to parties. And bigger no, I am not going to ride up to campus with you. I like my freedom thankyouverymuch.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 pm

you dont hurt me by telling me that...honestly i dont FUCKING care
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 pm

You can't hurt me.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 pm

i hate myself for being fat and think i deserve to die for it, but i'm too ashamed of being a fat corpse.

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 am

Holy shit, I have the BIGGEST crush on you. But I don't want to tell you, since I like you as a person. Talking with you is fun and comfortable. I'm afraid we wouldn't talk at all if I were to tell you that I'm attracted to you.

I feel like a teenager again. It's a good thing I'm not acting like a teenager again, slurring my words and making an ass out of myself.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 am

When your name pops up when I get a text my heart beats in my stomach.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

brknflight
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by brknflight » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:34 am

I need you right now. But if I were to ask for your help you would go into crisis mode and make me feel worse than I already am. But I need you. I want you to come pick me up and take me away from this place. I'll never ask that of you, so I'll just write it here in this post. I need you right now.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm

I wish this would all just go away and for once make my life easy.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 am

Merry Christmas. I love you so much...please come back to me :(

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:48 pm

I know you never think about me I am completely aware of that fact. Yet I can't get you off my mind. I feel like if I could just see you in person I would know that it was all in my head

I don't know if I trust the things you say to me. I don't know why I put myself thru the torture of talking to you just so that I can get hurt again.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:17 pm

It has really hurt me that you and your side of the family have blatantly not gotten me a present or a card. It hurts that I know you've done it out of spite and to hammer home the fact that I don't exist to you. I feel so rejected and empty and hurt right now. well done for succeeding in ruining my Christmas. Happy fucking holidays.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 am

I hate the holidays. All it has succeeded in doing this year is making me depressed.

Gurf.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:36 pm

the thing is, I'm madly in love with you. I keep lying to myself but I am dreaming about you, in a very specific sense, and it's just not true to keep assuming what I'm assuming. You are so damaged and warped and bad, in so many ways but when I allow myself to think and feel what is innate and natural I come to only one conclusion. I hate being honest with myself because if feels like some sort of betrayal, but I really am mad about you. I think you're the craziest most unique utterly amazing person ever. I just... don't know what to do. What is there to do. Not alot. The two Livy's are saying seperate things, one is rational (sort of) and one is not. I WANT to listen to rational Livy, but what is real is real
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am

Okay. here's all the stuff I want to say to you my conservative, religious on some sides family. Screw being what you all are. I'm very opposite from you in so many view points.

Sexual Orientation. Who cares what people are attracted to. It doesn't make them any less of a person. Why should it matter who likes what in their beds at night? You all sicken me.

This brings me to point two, marriage. Totally not for me. I'm not going to be open to the idea until the point of "traditional marriage" is destroyed. Until all my gay/bisexual/any other orientation, can marry who they want.. I don't even want the idea of it.

These two added together brings me to another point. I'm dating an amazing woman. Deal with it. If you are going to tell me I'm going to hell, great! When I'm there I'll turn to my right and wave to ya.

Other things we'll disagree on. Abortion. I'm pro-choice. Don't even think of starting a debate with me. Religion in general. I know some of you border on crazy fundamentalists, damn I'll have fun tearing you to shreads if you start a debate.

Take a look at a lot of the younger generations. We're a bit more accepting of people. You lot sicken me in many aspects. You are more judgemental than should be allowed a great deal of the time. Wake up. You religious folk, you're supposed to accept and love everyone. I sure as hell do not see you doing that.

Open your minds past the conservative limit. Liberals aren't evil bastards ya know.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:15 am

The main reason I'm being distant is because I know that chances are, my proximate choices are likely going to make it impossible for us to have a relationship any longer. It will become completely unreasonable for you to date me.

I'm sorry, but I will not put my life aside for you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:02 am

i miss you.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 pm

ugh you make me sick. you don't deserve a child.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm

there must be more I can do. why can't I see what it is?
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 pm

please help me.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:27 am

you wanna act like a bitch? do it. go ahead and assume that you're the only one here who's hurting. you finally got what you wanted, and now you're still not doing any better. join the fucking club! so if you're gonna act like a total bitch to me, just wait and see what happens.