Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Kiki_in_LA
one of us
one of us

Post by Kiki_in_LA » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:35 am

Stop f@#$ing whining to me about your life. You have everything I want. You don't even know what feeling depressed is, so stop coming to me with your f@#$ing problems, especially because you are the on causing them (Btw: You are the most immature person I've ever met)

You are a whore. I can't believe you are majoring in psychology. You would be the worst f@#$ing psychologist I've ever met. I'm your roommate and you avoid me so you don't have to deal with my depression. Aren't you supposed to be helping me? Bitch.

I will never visit you guys again if I have to deal with HIM again. You let him ruin my weekend. WTF?! Aren't you supposed to be my friends?

I hate this f@#$ing school.
~*We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars-Oscar Wilde*~

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 am

you are so self obsessed it makes me furious to know you
there isn't one conversation you haven't made about you, not ONE comment you haven't turned around to make it about YOU

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Nursing_girl
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Nursing_girl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:05 am

Ahhhh...I have SO much stuff to get done for school in the next few days....and I dont feel like doing any of it!!!!! I have no idea how I'll be able to get it all done- I dont have any freaking time! I am SO sick of school.....blah blah blah blah..... :x
~~~Kristen~~~
Life is a song...Love is the Music::: My Place!

*There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will
-Sam Cooke*

kgraff
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by kgraff » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:22 am

fuck you dad!! your a fucking fuck fucker fuck bastard. fuck you! you fucking hit me one more fucking time and im gonna explode. i hope somebody shuves a fucking rod up your fucking ass. ya how does that feel you motha fucker? FUCK YOU! STOP FUCKING ABUESIN ME As HOLE!!!!

ohh and you. you. you dumb fucking ass. all you ever fucking say s ok. "hey i cut myself"ok "hey im taking so many pills that im basically a pharmacy" ok "hey my dad hits me" ok "hey i starve myself" ok . you say fucking ok to me one more fucking time whore im gonna fuck you up so bad your ass is gonna look better then your face. IM NOT OK!!!!! HOLY FUCK SHIT OPEN YOUR DAMN FUCKING EYES AND LISTEN TO ME YOU BLIND FUCK FACE!!!!

holy fucking shit that felt good and i could keep going. jesus fucking crist
PM box wide open
and I LOVE HUGS!!!!

My PLace~~~~
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128510

My writings and stuff~~~
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=129393

kgraff
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by kgraff » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:47 pm

you think your life is so fucking bad????well fuck you up the ass so fucking hard. you are so fucking spoiled. your dad has more fucking money then god, your parents fucking love you, your fucking good at everything, go fuck yourself in your mansion your suppose to be my best friend. FUCK YOU!!!!! YOUR A MOTHER FUCKING ASS FUCKING BITCH FUCKING WHORE!!!!! jesus fucking crist
PM box wide open
and I LOVE HUGS!!!!

My PLace~~~~

My writings and stuff~~~

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 pm

stop telling me i dont have anything to be stressed i know i am overly sensative but you should have protected me from the stuff that has made me like this, aren't parents meant to protect theres daughters from stuff like abuse and bullying you didnt even care. I wish i could hate you but i cant because your still my parents so I love you and it hurts when you blame me and when you try and change everything about me
Im Bi, not girly , i dont like business studies, im happy with my weight and im not unhealthy, i dont care if you think my eye make up is to heavey or if i suit frills.
I am who I am so stop trying to change me.
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

sparky032
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by sparky032 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

:evil: arrr just seen my ex with the girl she cheeted on me with and as soon as she saw me she kissed her and lafed at me i hate her :cry: :evil:
if lifes the way its ment to be then it will hold just you and me!!!

part of a poem i wrote

bee.loved12
one of us
one of us

Post by bee.loved12 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:19 am

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE FUCK I TALK TO YOU AT ALL. STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME ANYMORE. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME, ANYTHING I DO, OR THE WAY MY LIFE TURNS OUT. WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF I AM DESTROYING MYSELF? I'VE BEEN "DESTROYING" MYSELF FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS AND I'M STILL FUCKING HERE. IT CLEARLY DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU AT ALL WHAT I DO WITH MYSELF, SO THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR YOU TO TRY TO STOP ME.
AND MAYBE I AM FOLLOWING MY FUCKING DREAMS. AT LEAST I'M BEING PRACTICAL AND NOT PRETENDING LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH MY LIFE. I'M GONNA FUCKING CHANGE THE WORLD AND SAVE LIVES. THAT SHIT MATTERS. DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME HOW I'M FEELING OR TELLING ME YOU RELATE. BECAUSE YOU DON'T. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BEING ALWAYS ON TOP OF SHIT AND THINKING YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS. BECAUSE YOU DON'T.
maybe today, we can put the past away.

SI free since 9.22.2008

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 pm

fuck you all for hurting a 6 year old girl. I hope some of you are fucking dead now 14 years on.
And mum, I'm really beginning to hate you for your part in this. You fucking put me in the car with them. Argh. How can you expect me to fucking forgive you for all that you have done?

sparky032
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by sparky032 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:07 pm

for fuck sake what the fuck do you think your playin at i hate you so much i would never do that you fucking dirty bitch your sick in the head i wish you would just leave me allone

*~*Lexi*~*
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by *~*Lexi*~* » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 pm

I hate hurting! Why do I have to hurt all the time? All I know is pain and nothing else!

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Why do you always have to insinuate that the person I love is going to leave me? You don't know! You have no fuckin idea what you're talking about. You don't know him, and you bully me...fabulous mothering really! You know how paranoid and scared I am of being used and being abandoned...so what do you do? You pound that fear into my fucking head until I can't do shit except worry about it. You claim its because you don't want me to be disappointed....you're the one who's disappointing me. Damn, this is not a difficult concept! So, just SHUT THE FUCK UP about my life if you can't be supportive.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am

you think I'm the picture of health and happiness? that i need MORE THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME? You think my faith in the world isn't broken enough???

YOU THINK I DONT THINK I DESERVE TO DIE FOR WHAT IVE DONE?
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:03 am

the fact that after tomorrow i will never need to see you again FILLS ME WITH JOY

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, MEAN-SPIRITED, BITTER, PATHETIC, CONTROLLING, ANALLY-RETENTIVE BITCH

GOODBYE FOREVER. FINALLY
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

joho
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by joho » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:56 am

God what's wrong with me. i can't cry[/code]

WildChild101
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by WildChild101 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:33 am

someone tell me who to believe!
please!
i cant just be stuck in the middle. i hate the middle

if there was anyone for me to talk to properly id be better,
but no, he fucked off, after all that trust, all that time
I STILL LOVE YOU
thats what gets me the most.
today i didnt want to go, i almost turned back round and went home. ta.
i love you to the end

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

I can't do this. It's my greatest fear - the one thing I had, my intelligence, is being *eaten* by this bloody mental illness.

FUCK.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

kgraff
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by kgraff » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 am

fuck you. i can do what the fuck i want. i can take whatever fucking pills i want, i can fucking cut, and i can get fucking drunk all the time. its my way of coping with everything thats happend to me you fucker. dont tell me you fucking understand you dont understand SHIT
PM box wide open
and I LOVE HUGS!!!!

My PLace~~~~

My writings and stuff~~~

ursulabear
creating your space
creating your space

Post by ursulabear » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 pm

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE! I CAN'T BELEIVE I LET YOU DO THOSE THINGS TO ME! YOU SAY THE MEANEST THINGS TO ME. YOU FUCKING MAKE ME CUT! i hate you more than anything else in the world.
I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!!! YOU CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!
YOU CAN EAT SHIT! Image
blessing all the birds that died so i could live. be a women, being a woman.
my place
Teddybear2008's best friend :)
krama välkommen/hugs and pm's welcome!

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Don't ever fucking comment on my eating habits ever again.