Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:55 pm

You are fucking 23. Grow up. It's very simple.. You are an asshole, just like I said guys can be. You have a 30 year old girlfriend, and she has a kid from a previous marriage.. and you still know jackshit. You've never really -had- a girl before, minus some "psychos" as you refer to them as.. so now that you do.. you know everything? And I apparently can't use a "can" phrase? Yes, I grouped you in with guys who can be assholes cause guess what.. you fucking are right now. When you got it out of me, by pissing me off enough to make me snap, that I am got myself referred to the counselors on campus.. what did you do? You fucking made jokes. i explain this and you try and use the excuse that you were probably fighting with your girl.. AGAIN?! You're always fucking fighting with her it seems. just fucking end it and get it over and fucking done with. Goddamn it you are not all that you fucking think you are. And while you were "helping" me this past year, guess fucking what.. you didn't. you made it worse by undermining the fact that I have fucking emotions. Well... Fuck. You.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:51 pm

I wish I could take it all back. Our friendship was worth so much more no matter how good the sex was. I miss you. I think about you all the time. I want you to think about me. Just sometimes...please!
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:22 am

you don't deserve that, baby. and if i had the money, i would take you out of there so fast . . . god my heart just breaks for you. i love you so much. i don't know why he did that to you. no one deserves to be hurt that way, baby. no one.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Dear A,

I don't think I ever thanked you. Perhaps I have, but I don't think I ever thanked you and truly meant it. You saved me from myself when no one else could even come close. I abused your kindness and devotion and for that I bear my share of the blame for how it ended. I only wish I could have done as much for you as you did for me, if you had asked for my help so I could have been there to aid you. Things didn't work that way, though. Instead we had a massive explosion and feelings of hate and betrayal ricocheting about the world. For most of that, I blame myself. I rarely think of those times because the shame and disgust I feel is too great, but I am more than willing to admit to you that such things were almost my fault entirely. You should have yelled at me more than you did and you should never have spoken to me again. I legitimately went crazy but it was still inexcusable.

I thought of you recently. I don't know why. I suppose I miss having you in my life. I miss having you as a friend or even an occasional conversation-buddy. It's just that when I was with you, I felt safe. No one and nothing could touch me whist you were there. I think I miss feeling that protected. I'm stronger now. I can carry myself through anything and I have done so ever since you left. I will of course continue, but I miss being carried once in awhile. I also just miss YOU. Before I explained how I missed what you did for me, but I'd be ashamed if that was all. I miss your funny facial expressions and random noises/squeaks. I miss the way you'd furrow your brows when trying to explain something to someone. And of course, one cannot forget the big bear hugs. What I miss the most, however, is your smile. Not just any smile, mind you, but the one I'd see from time to time that made me feel like nobody else mattered for that one instant and that I was something special. Few people have such a smile.

This is not to say that I want to date you again. I mean no offense with that statement-- now is just not the right time for that sort of thing, as well you know. Plus, I've changed. I like to think that I've changed for the better but perhaps this change has made me into someone you cannot love. With this change, also, brings about the question if I could still feel for you the same way. I don't want to find out right now. I simply want you as a friend. I want you in my life in some way or another.

I'll always love you in some capacity, no matter what. I don't think I have it in me to dislike you. How can someone dislike the person who made them what they are without harboring that same dislike for oneself? And I do not hate myself.

All my best to you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm

I wish I could send the above letter to you. I just don't think you'd really want to hear from me all that much.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:06 pm

i'm sorry, i wish i could do more to make you feel better, i wish i'd text you back yday and even more so that i'd not been at work last night and been able to help.

the reality of it is though i don't think i can cope with your stuff as ell as mine

but of course i'd put you first, without a doubt :)
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 pm

F - I had an utterly mad thought today, when we were doing the physics together. There was this moment when you looked up and smiled at me and I thought... god, when did you get so pretty?

:misfit:
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:55 am

You have one dimple.. and it's cute, and.. I just think you're adorable.. but know I'll not have you. How'd you become so cute in a matter of days?

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Dorky&Weird2
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Dorky&Weird2 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:55 am

She may have forgiven you for calling her names and treating her like crap but I dont.I know im her little sister and shes supposed to protect me but if you break her heart again I wont be cutting myself next time.And I wish you stop calling me that stupid nickname I already have one and you cant shorten my own nickname and please stop being extra nice to me it doesnt change how badly I want to curse you out!

*S*
:1hug: & PM's are ok with me!
~My Place-*She* will be ~Loved~...{SI}
LAST SI-{2/8/10} :clover:<1year>
R.I.P.-Steve Irwin-9/4/06<3
"They took her moments of feeling alive,And made them moments of dying inside."~Annie-SafetySuit
~Tree Avvy made by the wonderful WDS
I love my cats :cystar: :cat4: :cystar:

fiona
settling in
settling in

Post by fiona » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:22 am

I love you and I don't want you to leave me.

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm

cant keep doing this ................ things just falling and the rejection. I guess it is me.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:24 am

Please God, just help me. I can't live like this anymore. I can't live anymore...

please take this pain from me.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 am

How would you feel if the situation was reversed?
:ylwstar: My Place :ylwstar: Visitors are welcome. New First Post 12/16/08
Forever Satan of RW
Married to Reine, nicki, han & klove
WDS, snowangel, kicks, figment & Chey (plus kitties) belong to me!
Stef is my twin
Klove's partner....(in crime! Get your mind outta the gutter already!)

:.*.:NO HUGS:.*.:

fiona
settling in
settling in

Post by fiona » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Please believe me, I wouldn't make something like this up!
They are coming to get me and I don't know what to do.
I don't want to die and I don't want to kill anyone else...please believe me, please!

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

I am afraid of how you would all react if i told you. I dont want to complicate anything.

G-make up your mind about what you want. I need to know one way or the other.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:36 pm

I am better than that. I am so much better than what you make me out to be.

~~

I did it for you.
Forever Satan of RW
Stef is my twin

styled_wrong
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by styled_wrong » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 pm

that was fucking harsh!
scars are tattoos with better stories
it's hard to answer the question whats wrong, when nothing is 'right'
Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you cant always see the pain someone feels

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:28 am

sometimes I hate you when you get things wrong.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 am

I hate the company you work for. I think that their policies suck. If they want to make money, they better hope they can keep clients. I wish you'd think about going into a private practice.

~~~~~~

Thank you for liberating me.
Forever Satan of RW
Stef is my twin

fiona
settling in
settling in

Post by fiona » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am

I love you, please say you love me back..just once?