Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Pissenlit
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Pissenlit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:00 am

I need someone to love me. But no one ever has, and I don't think I would know what to do with it. I would probably attach myself so hard to anyone stupid enough to love me that I would drive them away with my neediness. And then I would be alone again.
Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten!

I can has place now?

I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you!

Dandelion fluff

margaritaville
one of us
one of us

Post by margaritaville » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 am

You're never happier than when you're messed up, you're never more secure than when you're lying to yourself and everyone else. You're never more alone than when you're with a woman. And that's why you can't initiate sexual contact with out the aid of lots and lots of substances.

You're beautiful in the way you smile, the words you use the art you create. You're hideous in the things you do and the people you hurt.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:02 pm

I think you and your girlie are so adorable together, but I can't help but feel a little jealous, because I don't think anyone will love me like that...

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 pm

I hate having to speak to you once a week and have you go on and on and on about her... You never ask how *I* am... You knew H was up this weekend and you didn't even ask how it was/what we did. Just disown me. We both know you want to.
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 pm

i don't understand you. Why do you refuse to just accept it? Come on!
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:54 pm

ive told you before how i felt... i dont get why you act like it doesnt matter... why didnt you just tell me to begin with?
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

ambivalent red
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ambivalent red » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:10 pm

i want to kiss you again. i want to take you home and take care of you. i cant get our kiss out of my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont want you to be there. i only want her.
There's no where to run
There's no where to hide
From what's in your mind - It's a Ghetto
-Supreme Beings Leisure

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

I truly, honestly, just want to be dead. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't want to be alive anymore.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:51 pm

F - I think it's really weird you know my deepest secret, the one I've been so good at hiding for the past five years. But in a way I really trust you, even though we aren't friends. You're gay, you understand. To be honest you looked glad to have some company.

at first I felt bad that B wasn't the first person I told but today I realised she would have been the wrong choice. You were so nice, I don't mind that you told M and probably J. As long as P doesn't know, not yet. I'm not ready to defend myself against her.

I hope we can be friends in the future
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:25 am

I hope you have fun fucking that skank. I hope she breaks your heart and uses you. I hope you die so I don't have to deal with you fucking up my brain anymore.
I honestly
truly
deeply
hope that you die.

Because if you continue tormenting me like this, I am going to go insane.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:20 am

... I want to be friendly with you.. in a physical sense.. I trust you enough to explore myself with you... nothing hot and heavy... just explore.. How can I trust you so easily?

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

kristinnie
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by kristinnie » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 am

You asshole. You did this. You told me every day that I was useless, that I was scum. I've ruined the family, I've ruined your life. And now you expect me to still love you, care about you, be intimate with you? I don't want to sleep beside you, to touch you, to look at you. I have nothing left for you.

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you? You spend 4 hours yesterday texting me. 4 hours!! Then today you can't answer 1 stupid text!! Grow up and decide what you want. Don't play stupid 12 year old games!!
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:13 pm

i should have told you what i did... im sorry i didnt... i just wasnt sure how you would react
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

kristinnie
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by kristinnie » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 pm

If you can't fucking accept that I am what you fucking made me, then get the fuck out. I will not be made to feel guilty for letting myself be destroyed by your horrible hateful mind.

Fuck you... you're an adult. GROW UP. You can't just play nice and make up. I'm a elephant, remember? Your useless elephant wife?

I won't forget. Ever.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 am

I'm insanely in lust with you
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Inthebox
building community
building community

Post by Inthebox » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:54 am

I love you, I want you, I want you to want me as much as I want you. You never will. "You can have me this way" I don't want you this way, I want you to really desire and love me, I will waste years trying to change me and you.
"We think the point is to pass the test or overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. The healing comes from letting there be room for it all to happen: Room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy." Pema Chodron

"There is room for all of your feelings - take a moment, be quiet and let there be room in your heart and the bursting will ease" C

"What a Long, Strange Trip it's been" Grateful Dead

*Ally*
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by *Ally* » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Why weren't you there?! It makes me feel so worthless and forgotten. I know you're busy, but, for once I'd like to feel like you put me first.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 am

wow really?

Looking for a girlfriend? How could I fall for such shit, I was drunk not brain damaged! Looking for a fuck would have been more appropriate... and you know what? You would have had a better chance if you just SAID that. Honestly.

Way to leave me lying there. I'm glad I didn't let you. A REAL man wouldn't ignore this situation. It needs to be addressed. Why can't we at least be friends?

You don't even want to talk to me, do you know how that feels? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE & WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE SEX?

I hope that ex I CAN TELL you're still in love with sees that bite mark on your neck, have fun bragging.

Wow. thanks. thanks a lot.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:49 pm

why do you always get like this? You go fro being completely sweet to alternately ignoring me or barely speaking to me. you claim that you are perfectly fine, and that you want nothing more than to be talking to me..yet I spend 4 hours getting nothing as a response except "yeah" or "lol". Then you get whiny and irritated that I leave because you want to talk to me....SO FUCKING TALK THEN! I'm not going to sit here all fucking day and talk to myself when you seem like you don't even want to tolerate me. And you call ME bipolar...look in the mirror, seriously.

And can you really blame me for not wanting to call you tonight? You honestly can't imagine why I wouldn't be relishing the idea of talking to myself on the phone too? Please tell me you aren't that thick. Obviously you're PMSing (pissy man syndrome), and frankly I'm not in the mood to coddle you right now.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060