Coping *relig

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

jcarolann
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Coping *relig

Post by jcarolann » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:47 pm

I am coping everyday because I now have God in my life. Before God all I could think about was hurting myself because I just didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't like myself, or I wished I was someone else. The pain got on my nerves and then some.

I now realize that it's not about me, and others, and I can move on. I feel better about myself and if no one likes me that's okay because God loves me, and I love myself.

You can never be good enough for the demons of the world. You have to be true to God and yourself. He likes me just the way I am.

Carol Ann
MT Student
http://www.mtworkathome.com
www.myspace.com/carolannj

shammy
settling in
settling in

Post by shammy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Self-love is the most important love of all!

You sound like you are in a very good place and I'm so happy for you!!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss

jcarolann
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Love Yourself

Post by jcarolann » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Shammy. Thanks for your post. I am still growing, but I am beginning to love myself with all my faults. I always wanted to be someone else, but I really don't know what they are going through in their lives. I want to be someone because of their looks.

I know God is good, and he made me, and I have to love myself before I can love anyone else. God loves me, and that's the bottom line.

Carol Ann
MT Student
http://www.mtworkathome.com
www.myspace.com/carolannj