Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 am

You're gone. I already envy the girl you choose to be with. I'd tear apart this world and my own soul if it meant that I could have you again
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Uhlisuh
building community
building community

Post by Uhlisuh » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 am

You're so sad. It hurts me to see you like this. I wish it weren't so. I wish I could make you happy. I hate myself for not being to.

Why do you bother with me?

Do you not know I am just useless?
If what you need is a different sky
Find some water where it should be dry

nzgurl
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by nzgurl » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 am

i wouldnt still be here if it wasnt for you, i love you so much
<center>:deb:</center>

<center>My Place - The Opportunity Cost of Life</center>

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:50 pm

You make me laugh, even when you're not trying to.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 am

Your happiness makes me hurt inside and makes me jealous and angry. I'm sorry. That makes me such a bad friend.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm

I don't need this from you right now. I thought you were my friend but you seem like a completely different person on there.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Yes you do handle it badly. fuck it, even I could do a better job than that. don't you even think of the possibility that you might have got something wrong it it might not always be someone else who needs to change? Because really, you'll only make yourself unhappy and I'm not saying this because I'm angry (well, I am, but I can get over that), I think you ought to expect better and try & get it. But that means bloody well LISTENING TO PEOPLE!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

kristinnie
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by kristinnie » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 am

I cannot forgive you for the hurt you have caused and will never, ever trust you again. If you truly loved me I would never be "useless" or any of the hideous things you've called me. If you hadn't been so careless with my heart, I wouldn't be so careless with my life.

theunspoken
settling in
settling in

Post by theunspoken » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 am

I honestly think you can handle that third class. You're going to be stuck in college until you're thirty at this rate.
Searching my way to perplexion

The Challenge

"Why are you so negative?"
"Because I'm unhappy."
"And whose fault is that?"
"Right now?"

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 am

sometimes I hate you so intensely for the way you make me feel about you. you're going back to uni and you're leaving me behind, that's all there is and it should be good. we have different lives.
but you've got this knack of making me feel like... like a little girl when her favourite thing is taken away. I don't know how else to describe it. you get me through, you make it fun. how can I imagine a life without your daft smile and bad jokes, without you as part of it?
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 am

I need you to show me that you aren't leaving me behind. I need to know that just because you aren't here you are still thinking of me. I need to be kept involved in your life.

I don't want to be left behind.
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Please don't just ignore me if you're going to cancel....if you are going to cancel, please just tell me that.

Please don't tell me that it never happened/you didn't say it, if you do it'll break me into a thousand pieces. Please please don't turn out to be just like him and turn it all around and lie and say it never happened and say I'm making it up .

Please please please don't cancel. Please don't suddenly say that you don't want this. If that was really how you felt you should've said it last week, you should've just said no and not gone ahead to arrange a date with me for Friday complete with times and places. Please prove to me that you're decent and that you did mean it and weren't just stringing me along to amuse yourself. Please.....just, let me know.

:cry:

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Why can't I just forget you?
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off!

My love life or lack thereof has nothing to do with you, Mother. Just shut the fuck up and fuck off. Its my life and I know what I'm doing.

And don't even pretend that you care when we both know you wish you'd aborted me.

Fuck off and die you patronising, bitter old witch!

:evil:

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm

stop nagging me! i literally sat down at 5.30pm for the first time since 7am.. i've tired after a long day at work so i'm sorry that my first thought when i opened the door was "oh, i should do the washing up!" actually, i'm not sorry.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 pm

ok i'm an idiot i should have come see you today, not that there's anyhting you could have done, but, i'm being a manipulative bitch, i don't know how but i'm sure i am.

i hate the way my head works, but i just can't explin it to anyone no matter how hard i try.

i just need to be able to do this on my own, i'm not worth wasting your time on
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

xix
settling in
settling in

Post by xix » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:39 pm

I dont hate you

But I hate what you did
And hate you for it being
As though you
Hate me
Or am I alone... in this hall of dreams?

Expressions

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:59 am

Tonight was ace.

thank you for that :)

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:54 pm

I'm sorry to devalue your honesty as you call it.

But I truly believe there are things that just should not be said.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 pm

I still think of you in that way. I just don't tell anyone that I think of you in that way. :-?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place