Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:16 pm

NO IRL
i'm jealous of you. jealous to the point where even being around you makes me hurt inside, makes me feel like a reject.

why is it that you've managed to achieved the one thing I can't and get someone to love you unconditionally when you're far more broken than I've ever been?

:cry:

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:35 am

i miss you so much. i cant believe that you are gone. i know that time will heal, but i dont want to forget you. i dont want to forget how precious life is. i wish that there was something that i could do. i want to fix things.

prettyvacant
building community
building community

Post by prettyvacant » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 pm

I know I take things to seriously and sometimes people say things and I overthink them. But just now, that really hurt. Like, really. Beyond all proportion.
Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide
The shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side
To the gallows-foot - and after!

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm

please from now on don't tell me when i'll get to see you. don't give me a time, don't give me a day... just let it be a pleasant surprise when you show up... because everytime you tell me that you'll be around, you never are... and stupid me, i sit and wait for you even though deep down i know you aren't coming... i apparently will never learn... and it hurts every time you aren't there when you said you'd be... it hurts too much... so just don't tell me your coming anymore.
"lonely doesn't even begin to cover it."

faegirl is notoriously bad at keeping up with places

i :heart: the disco cow :disco:

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 am

Why?? Don't become a druggie, too. Why do all of you need drugs to have fun? I don't understand. You KNOW it is bad for you. It sticks with you. It's all you did beyond eat crap food. I can tell- in a year I won't know you. I wish I could tell your mother but that would be a bitch move. I have rarely been more disappointed in you than when you listed off what you did. I want to scream and you and slap you until you realize what you are doing! Why the fuck do you think I like your brother more?! This is an exact example! At least he can put his senses above his desires, though much to my chagrin sometimes.

WHY?! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

Fuck you.

Pink_Stars
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Pink_Stars » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:32 pm

Do you realise how much I need you?
~I often think there is no such thing as terrible. Just blocked things, lost words, souls that missed the train~

sindy
town councillor
town councillor

Post by sindy » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 pm

D: i love you so so so much. please come back to me. please. if there was anything i could do.. anything i could say.. i would do it in an instant. i love you more than i ever thought i could love anyone. i'll do anything. anything. i need you so badly. please. please come back to me.

T: i really hate you. and i regret what happened more than anything i've ever done. you make me feel sick.
If you say nothing left to lose,
Then you have not lost your voice.
And if you've got the guts to choose,
I will still give you the choice.

:tslug:

Sindy's Place
Visitors Welcome!

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm

why am i the only person in the world that can't fucking drive... after spending many hundreds of pounds and many many months :(

why isn't this job getting back to me... what if they've withdrawn the offer...

why don't you talk to me now uni has finished?! i've tried to keep it going, but i can't do it without you responding...

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm

I can't believe your behaviour recently. its not enough that you're wasting mums money by not working at uni, and that you refuse to get a job and waste your time on computer games. its not enough that you've completely screwed the house up and driven everyone crazy, now you're beating up your girlfriend? what the fuck? I always knew there was something wrong with you but I never thought you'd sink this low. I hate having you in the house, I can't stand seeing you. I hate everything about you and I can't believe I have to cope with another month of this crap. I wish you'd just fuck off, no one wants you here.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

xStarBright
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by xStarBright » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Long post..

Eh, I guess this is a hard one. How did this happen? Two years ago we were inseperable. Now it's a "hey" on MSN, and waiting shit scared if you'll reply. I know I messed you about a lot, and there's absolutely no excuse for that. But I was messed up, y'know, and I'm a lot better now, I promise. You were great. It's strange how you used to know all my secrets, and now.. Now I'm scared of giving away anything personal. But you've no idea how much I regret this, and being a bitch after it. I guess your faults were just too much for me, and I'm way too protective. I don't think I split because I was insecure, or that I hated you. That was temporary, believe me. I don't know what it was.. I guess I got cold feet, which is a horrible thing to say and have, I'm so sorry. I can't believe you've changed though. I thought you'd be like that forever, but now you're not. And you have new friends, a new school. Wow! If you've changed so much, why do I feel such a loss? When I'm lonley, I pine for you. But I guess it's how I felt about you, not how you are now. It's just hard to come to terms with - someone I could be myself with, and suddenly that all taken away. And all my fault. If I'd have said this 2 years ago, you would have helped me. If I dare say this to you now, you'll be embarresed and change the subject. I still miss you after that time - and I often wonder if I've made the wrong dicision. It still haunts me, and because it's been so long, I honestly think I have.. I don't think I'll ever get close to anyone else - because everyone else isn't you. And it's you a loved. I feel like I'm running in circles though, because I think I'm maybe possibly over you - but then you come online, and I think of you, and remember thing's. I can remember your speed of eating, your favourite animal, mobile number, favourite colour, amount of milk you drink, your opinion on people, your intrest in dreams, exact dialog of conversations we had when we were texting.. And after I'm so sure I could probably possibly be over you, I slip straight back to square one. But I would love to be your friend. You were so amazing, I can never find another you, because I blew it. When I was with you, nothing mattered. As soon as I lost you, I went back to being stupid, thick, ugly, fat, useless little annie, that nobody would ever care about in their wildest dreams. But, I would like to purge a few feelings, and say some thing's before I can let you go in my head. To put thing's at peace maybe;
I'm sorry, I really am, there was absolutely no excuse for messing you about. I was out of order, there was never anything wrong with you. Please undertand & believe that, because I mean it.
I loved you, I love you, and I probably always will love you, in a way. But that's okay. It's not a bad kind of love, is it? I don't think it will torment me anymore, but it has always been the warm kind of love. I don't think it will intefere with anything, I just want you to know.
I also wanted to share this quote with you - "I've never been a saint and I won't start tonight."
It's strange for me to grasp that you've changed, but I hope you do well, and wish you every success in life. Wait, scratch that, I know you will be a success. You already are, you are you.

I will not stop talking to you, but in a weird kind of sense; goodbye. (:
I think I can work on moving on now.
don't worry if i'm not here - i come and go. :cowsleep:
place

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 am

I remember when six beers meant "Spidey = wasted beyond belief"
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Rorah
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Rorah » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 am

I really want you to come with me to my cousins wedding. More than anything because I want you to meet my family, I want to let you into that part of my life. I want you to be able to see why I can't stand my family and why you mean so much to me.

I want to ask you to come with me to my cousins wedding more than anything. But I'm afraid to ask you....because I don't know if you'll still be around then. But more than anything, I'm afraid of your answer. I can't get it out of my head than you'd probably say no and I'm almost certain you'd say no. I'd be willing to bet the odds of a yes are one in a million.

I really want you to come...

shikamaru
one of us
one of us

Post by shikamaru » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 am

I gave up my dreams for you. I feel like I'm the one making all the sacrifices and I have nothing in reward. There's a dream job waiting for me, but you don't want to hear a thing about it.

It's always about you, and my life, what's left of it anyway, is dedicated to you and YOUR dreams...You seem to forget I have a crappy job for you and our family, so you can have everything you want.

I hate my job.

I feel like a wasted talent...I love you, but I, too, exist...

No request is too extreme when you wish upon a star, as dreamers do...
Mainte fleur épanche à regret
Son parfum doux comme un secret
Dans les solitudes profondes...
-Beaudelaire-

I know, my english sucks...Sorry! I blame it on my social environment, ha ha !!!

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:18 pm

oh how i've missed the bad side of myself. it's been a while.
getting drunk in the afternoon and going back to random guys house.. well, semi-random. i declinded the weed - not as bad as i once was. it feels strage to be pretending to be sober. this was my old self. and whe nyou asked me that i must not eat a lot. wow. i'm fat not, you should have seenme a few years back - that as when i didn't eat a lot. i wish i could go back to that. have you been talking about me??

i've hated being so good. i'm not a good person.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:11 am

I have many things to say. I just don't feel like it is worth anybodys time to hear them.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 pm

i wish i could see beauty in the world without having to search hard for it. i wish i'd wake up, and think that the day was amazing and attract fun-loving people to me. yesterday was ace.. hanging out with you, drinking your cider, feeling worth something even if you didn't mention it today. i hope we do it again.

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 am

Soon.
I'll be there soon. Then everything will be alright, and I'll start living again. I've just gotta wait it out
Oh, if only you knew. If only I knew how to tell you.
How to say 'Thank You'

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 pm

It says anonymous but I still don't have to guts to actually press send. I want to say it, but I don't want to hurt you either.

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm

wow, you text to see how things were going! that makes me crazy happy... you're a boy, you wouldn't understand and i know that your lack of contact doesn't mean that you don't give a shit, but you're just crap at contact - even though you probably won't reply back, it meant a lot. :)