Pozzie's - for the Coping Forum

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

onlypurples
bus addict
bus addict

Pozzie's - for the Coping Forum

Post by onlypurples » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 am

Okay, I didn't see one for this forum... so I thought I would take a chance and start a topic for in here :)

One important thing related to coping healthfully is to point out the "positive" things going on in our lives right now. This is the place to post it! Share anything positive going on right now in your life, big or small or tiny or huge -- just share the "pozzies" of your life here :)
I'm always a shade of purple...

"Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness" - Psalm 51:14 (TLB)

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~Dan Rather

http://www.mercyministries.org/

onlypurples
bus addict
bus addict

Post by onlypurples » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 am

- That I FINALLY have a meeting scheduled with my supervisor for next week. I look forward to being able to vent to her about what all has been going on while she has been out sick and hopefully get some helpful feedback and or solutions.
I'm always a shade of purple...

"Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness" - Psalm 51:14 (TLB)

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~Dan Rather

http://www.mercyministries.org/