Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 pm

i miss you.....i wish i didn't, but i do.

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:44 am

Look, I know it's stupid. But it really matters to me. And I see you're trying to find some kind of compromise, but dammit, I want what I want.
"lonely doesn't even begin to cover it."

faegirl is notoriously bad at keeping up with places

i :heart: the disco cow :disco:

Typoqueen
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Typoqueen » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:26 am

You dont know anything about me. You dont know whats best for me. You sit up in your office and think you still have the final say in my life. well you dont. I do.
Only ever look back to see how far you've come.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:04 am

I look at the calendar and I want to cry because I realize that time is running out. The things I wanted to happen likely will not because you had to be a dick. I think you're regretting it. I HOPE you're regretting it.
I'm not giving up, though. I won't give up on you because I want this too badly. I will not stop trying and I will not stop hoping until you set foot on that airplane. When I want to be, I can be determined and stubborn as hell. It's extremely masochistic, the way I'm treating this. I don't think I've caused myself as much trouble and pain as I have in the past 2 months. That is not to say that I have felt more pain, but this is the worst I have done unto myself.
I intend to go out with you again and I'm pretty sure you intend to see me again. I'll ask. I'll destroy myself in the process but I will ask at the last possible minute. I hope you say yes.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 am

I think I'm addicted to you
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 am

i dont know why i feel that i cant talk to you. you are one of my closest friends. i am just afraid that if i told you how i really feel and the things that i really struggle with that you would think differently of me. i want to open up to you. it isnt anything against you. i wish that things could be different. you mean a lot to me!

friarygirl
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by friarygirl » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 am

One day I'll be brave enough to tell you (my family who I love so much) that I just can't do this anymore all on my own.
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable.
Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all...
Douglas Adams
Member of OATS -- Oldies Against Text Speak
:bfly: THE TIME TO TELL SOMEONE YOU CARE IS NOW :bfly:

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm

I'll never win with you.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

styled_wrong
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by styled_wrong » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm

its not fair u hav no idea what im going through not only am i struggling to deal with everyday life but im also struggling with injuries that will never stop occuring and a feeling of ever lasting lonliness i do not need your shit as well i cannot cope with it all as well and im sick of the way u treat me
scars are tattoos with better stories
it's hard to answer the question whats wrong, when nothing is 'right'
Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you cant always see the pain someone feels

icecap
town councillor
town councillor

Post by icecap » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:20 pm

you just sent me that email to make yourself feel better, has nothing to with me...esp. when you didn't say you were sorry. And I think that is so unfair. I wish I never opened it up. I want no part of you.
ImageImageImage

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

I feel like no one wants to hear about it anymore.

purplefroggydishwasher
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by purplefroggydishwasher » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:49 am

i'm sory i couldn't stay... no i'm not sorry. i fucking bend over backwards for your lot, do your work and you fucking won't even look at me! do you know how hard a time i am having? i'm considering having a break from it all yet you expect so fucking much from me. fuck off and die wench.

have you given up too? doesn't suprise me. just section me and get it over with.

no mum, am not ok. i haven't been for six years in case you haven't noticed. i'm never going to be 'well' again. i am in simple terms: disabled. build a bridge and get over it. i can't do it all. i have tried so fucking ahrd to. it just doesn't work.
what milo is
milo as in my place: Read only version - No replies, thanks!
the what's what of dressings
:o Zombie purplefroggydishwasher
PFD IS: The Snape of Milo, Tsar of Cool, Queen of Camping Equiptment, Archbishop of Rock and a member of the Order of the Seam Ripper

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 pm

playing grown-up is too fucking hard. i have to, but i don't want to face any of this. how do you make something of your life. i'll earn enough money to rent a place, but never to own somewhere. never to be able to afford to do fun things, travel, buy nice things. it makes me wonder what the point of life is. i'm not sure i'm up for it. i am a determined person, and i'm up for a challenge - but a whole lifetime of it?? i've had enough already. life is so very hard. and it all comes down to fucking money. i don't want to earn loads, but i want to be comforrtable. i want to enjoy life. i'm not sure how. please, i'm not ready for this even though i may pretend to be up for it. oh well... better get ready for work and try to smile. :cry:

onlypurples
bus addict
bus addict

Post by onlypurples » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 pm

R, I'm sorry I got so upset with you on Sunday. I know I have already apologized, but I'm not ready to explain to you why I got so upset. I have tried to tell you it wasn't you and that is the truth, but Sunday was just a bad day for me. I'm not ready to talk and I know you are ready to listen when I am ready, hopefully that will be soon. R... I know you prayed for me on Sunday night and it saved my life, so thank you from the bottom of my heart - I love you.
I'm always a shade of purple...

"Forgive me for shedding blood, O God who saves; then I will joyfully sing of your forgiveness" - Psalm 51:14 (TLB)

"The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'." ~Dan Rather

http://www.mercyministries.org/

InsrSanityHere
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by InsrSanityHere » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:00 am

If you feel so bad about it and wasn't sure how I felt about it, then why did you do it...?
In the deepest, darkest hour of the night, admit to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And ask yourself, the answer, where your heart spreads it roots to the deepest part, Must I write?
If there were no rewards to reap
I certainly would have walked away by now...
...and I still may.

*Ally*
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by *Ally* » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:08 am

I miss you so much. I've been feeling more dead than alive these days. I need you.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:12 am

OH COME ON.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

stewiefan17
one of us
one of us

Post by stewiefan17 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 pm

I can't believe you took 30 dollars out of my wallet. Honestly, that's not the thing that pisses me off the most. The fact that you didn't tell me is what pisses me off the most, so today, we're going to have to go through the bull shit of me accusing you for taking my money with out telling me. You're my gf for christ sake. But you probably think I took your money, which I didn't but it's whatever.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:22 am

fuck you and your "family status"! I'm 19 if I haven't achieved "family status" in my own family then im so fucking sorry but its not gonna happen.
so like i said, fuck your family status
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

red_viola
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by red_viola » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:37 am

hey. go fuck yourself so your not such a bitch all the time. i'm always bitchy because i'm depressed. your just yelling at me. i apologized. twice. stop it already and lets be friends again.
P.S. your other 'bff' is a bigger bitch than you. she'll show her true colors the way she did to me eventually. its my fault your even friends. your both bitches to me right now, though, so it makes perfect sense. go off and be lovers or something.
My apologizes in advance if the above post makes no sense. I do that a lot.
*no longer proofreading posts in my place*
“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.”~Unknown (to me atleast)