Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Oh, you'd better believe I'm interested in what you have to say. I'm just too scared to tell you I'd like to hear. I'm afraid you'll reject me, or even worse, that you won't reject me but wish you had.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 pm

If you do not shut up then I may scream. You're really pissing me off with you excessively loud breathing and your groaning. And what the hell do you think you're doing falling asleep at work?!
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

I want you to LEAVE ME ALONE. I want space, I need space, I'm entitled to space.

I told you when I first met you that I'm like this - that I'm a bad friend and I will disappear for extended periods of time without warning or reason and that you need to know that it's nothing you did or said, it's just how I am. I get burnt out on people, and if I'm avoiding you, chances are, I'm avoiding everyone and it's nothing personal.

I thought you understood. You said it was ok. But you keep calling and texting and emailing and showing up at my house. The harder you try to push your way back into my life, the harder I will try to keep you out - I'm stubborn like that, and if I have to, I can be mean - but I don't want to have to.

If you couldn't handle it, why did you agree to it in the beginning? I'm sorry if you don't have anyone else you feel like you can talk to, but that can't be my concern right now. Right now, I need to take care of me, and to do that, I need you to leave me be.
"lonely doesn't even begin to cover it."

faegirl is notoriously bad at keeping up with places

i :heart: the disco cow :disco:

theunspoken
settling in
settling in

Post by theunspoken » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:09 pm

What do you mean by you might have gotten my diagnosis wrong?!
Searching my way to perplexion

The Challenge

"Why are you so negative?"
"Because I'm unhappy."
"And whose fault is that?"
"Right now?"

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 pm

not talking to you yesterday killed me. if i dont see you soon i dont know what i'll do. i feel like someones taken away my lifejacket.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

smr89
creating your space
creating your space

Post by smr89 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:28 am

This is making me not feel love. Its making my heart hurt with anger and pain. I do still love you, but I don't feel love right now. I only know I love you because I care that I don't feel love, because I still do care about you-if you're ok and about your wellbeing, I still think of you like I did before.
But this is a huge problem. Its really hurting me. We'll talk about it later I guess.
smr89

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand under it."
1 Corinthians 10:13

God bless our troops! I love you guys! You are my heros!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:09 am

i miss you

part of me feels like you're avoiding talking to me properly on purpose

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 pm

i'm mad and i know it's unjustified, i'm glad you're out with new friends, just, i really wanted to go out wuth you tonight and have a break from routine (and i was hoping he'd be there, i'm so fucking pathetic)
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 pm

How the hell am I supposed to fix things if you won't even tell me what I'm doing wrong?! I am not going to beg for your forgiveness.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm

i'm scared i may not see you this weekend....like really scared because i miss you terribly.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm

stop messing me around. Make up your fecking mind and stick to it!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:35 pm

yes i've just manipulated you. yes it wasn't nice. yes it makes me a bitch. but yknow what, you drove me to it. i did it because i couldn't see another way, because i've tried every other way that i can think of.

and no forgetting to call me because you're tired isn't a good enough excuse this time.

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 pm

i miss you. i haven't seen or spoken to you in four years, but suddenly I'm aware again of the fact that you're gone... and i don't know why. you broke my heart, and if you showed up on my doorstep, i'd tell you to go to hell... but i miss you... and i hate you for it...
"lonely doesn't even begin to cover it."

faegirl is notoriously bad at keeping up with places

i :heart: the disco cow :disco:

Kasia
one of us
one of us

Post by Kasia » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:42 pm

I LOVE you
I NEED you

Dont treat me like this.
Dont leave me.
Dont send me back there.

Please stop this.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 am

you're really special. you have no idea the butterflies i get when you compliment me.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 am

Please. Time is running out.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 am

What the hell do I do? A part of me wants to forget you and another part doesn't
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

neverENOUGH2010
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by neverENOUGH2010 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 am

to my teacher... you are an old hag and it wasnt fair how you lied and said we were all special when you knoew damn well i wasnt. you made that clear. and i will no longer let what you did get to me. you a selfish old bitch.

to sarah... what you did was wrong. you are sick and it has taken me 8 years to admit what you did and accpet it for what it is. you will no longer have power over me.

to alan... you crushed my heart. you promised me so many things and then took it all away. you say it was so i would get better. but you have done nothing to prove that. you go on with your life like nothing ever happened. and it hurts. its unfair i was the only one hurt in this situation. why dont you feel as i do? why didnt you care we ended? i still love you alan... and i always will....

to evan... you are an asshole. you PROMISED you wouldnt be like him. and you were. you stopped calling. and i still dont understand why....

zach... im worth more than your girlfriend so you say.. .SO WHY DONT YOU LEAVE HER?!?!?! im not going to sit around and wait for you to finally realize what your doing.. i can do better than this.
+MySacrifice+

Its the little moments in life that make you realize how worth while it is to conitinue on even in the worst of pain.......

"obstacles are put in our way to see if what we want is truly worth fighting for"

I do not need to SI. I am stronger than my depression. I will not let it get the best of me or my life. My cutting does not define who i am.

36 hours SI free....

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 am

i dont understand how you can not see what you did wrong. i know that we are very different people and that you like to talk things over with people, while i prefer privacy. but you knew me, and i don't understand how, knowing me, you justified telling that many people about our (ok, my) problem. you did nto just share with a few close freinds. you told anyone who was there to listen! you told almost every friend i have about how i was a failure as a woman and as your girlfriend, even if you couldn't see it that way. and even though those friends still love me, you humiliated me. everyone was talking about me. i don't like that! you know that.
and you know what else, which i only just realised? no-one even tried to talk to me about it.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 am

You've changed, I don't know how but you have. Now whenever I see you I just feel this deep loathing. You're egocentric and rude and I have no idea what attracted me to you to begin with. Looking back, you've always been like this, I just couldn't see it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.