dumped by p-doc today

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

bg
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

dumped by p-doc today

Post by bg » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 am

my p-doc said i was too much of a "liability" for her, since i had 3rd burns and needed skin grafts last month, she said she has run out of meds to try, and doesn't think anyone can help me. :(

and my cbt set more boundaries, and i found out i am supposed to wear short sleeves into her ofice so she can monitor sh. i do it elsewhere now, and she makes me cancel my appt if i sh--- i have not seen her in three weeks now, and iexpect to walk out in the first 5 minutes this next session.

all alone like usual, everyone is giving up on me, and the sh is geting worse, and new symptoms have emerged. just keeps geting better and better for me.
always alone :(

Rorah
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Rorah » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:43 am

I don't know if you want a hug or not, but I hope you are doing ok

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 am

I have seen you post about this before but I wasn't sure what to say.

If it was me, and I say this because I only know who I am and not the entirety of your situation, but I would look for new therapists. CBT has been wonderful help for me, but what kind of help is it if you can't go? Same with your regular therapist. I have never been told what I should wear to a therapists office, though if I say I have self-harmed I have to show them so they can make sure I do not need medical attention. If you are working on getting better your therapist should be working to support you. If she "doesn't think anyone can help you" I would use that as fuel for the fire to help myself and find someone who could help me help myself.

If You do CBT here is a bit of a challenge, though you do not have to read it if you don't feel up to it
"everyone is giving up on me"
I'm sure not everyone is giving up on you, I hope you haven't given up on you and there is always support on BUS

I hope I do not sound rude though I am often blunt.
And I hope you feel better and get this situation resolved soon.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!