Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Fohara
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Fohara » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 am

You know what? You're family's not fucking perfect and neither is mine! I'm comfortable taking shots at my family, and I'm okay with you doing it too, because now you're MY family--but WTF???? How come you're family is protected in some weird church-like bubble? I can't say ANYTHING against your family even though you can trash mine? They're not perfect! They're a bunch of CT high society uptights who sit around and talk about other people...my family doesn't have the time to pass judgement and gossip about others because we're all working 2-3 jobs, you asshole!!!! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Dying
Is an art, like everything else.
I do it exceptionally well.
--Plath

Fohara Place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

J - the way that you were talking yesterday, and everyday, really upsets me. I don't think you realise how much it offends me, because you are so self obsessed. The things you say, the 'joke' racist remarks, the sexist attitude... it really hurts me. Racism is not funny, and I hate that you convinced everyone that it is so now everyones joining in. No one ever notices I'm not laughing.

those things you were saying about Muslims got to me the most because my closest friends are Muslims, they are wonderful, respectful people I've known all my life and you just reduce them to a stereotype. It makes me sick. I hope you get out of this phase quick because I don't know how much I can stand. If every time I go to your house all I hear is this abuse- I'm not sure I ever want to go there again.
Last edited by DecemberLivy on Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 pm

L: please stop telling me to get over it as it's not that simple. what have you ever failed in your life? that's right, NOTHING. you got straight A's thoughout school and sixth form, passed your driving test first time, got a first class degree, aced your pcge, got the first job you applied to and have an ace career lined up. so please don't invalidate my feelings when you do not know how it feels.

D: the same goes to you - i can't help being so sensitive. i feel utter crap, a let down, a failure and a disapointment. i'm disgusted with myself and i hate myself for it. okay, i may be getting things out of perspective but everything seems to black at the moment this has just kicked me when i'm already down. i see no future for myself and that kills me.

C: i'm so angry with you, why do you keep doing this. use words, you have so much support. i wanted a bit of support today but everyone is at the hopsital visiting YOU. because it's you who keeps overdosing. hell, i feel like it but really, the looks on peoples faces when they care so much about you and i couldn't put them through it.

myself: get the fuck over it already. ok, you're a failure but you knew that already. move on. fuck up.

:(

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 am

First you take away our relationship status on facebook, and expect me to keep mine, then you make me cry basically all night and make me sad all day. You claim to love me, yet you didn't call me at all today...what the fuck is wrong with you? Perhaps you're just trying to give me space...But I hope you have the decency to at least feel sorry, sad, or bad!

I love you, but I feel like I'm the only one hurting here, and I am running out of sanity and patience. :bsad:

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 am

why don't you care?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

travelgirl
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by travelgirl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 am

I still love you and it kills me everyday to see you and pretend like I can just be your friend. I want more than friendship. I know we only have the summer but that's better than nothing, all I want is for you to love me like you used to.

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:35 pm

I WILL get healthy again.

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:53 pm

That felt like an ambush. I'm hurting.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:48 am

He's considering moving on. He'll date other people. So, why can't we? You are killing me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 pm

I really feel I have nothing left to say to you. After three rocky but memorable years, I think we've reached our peak. Every now and then I might get weak and want you back, but that's just habit. I love you like a soul mate, but I have nothing left to say.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:02 am

I really miss you dad, I hate it but I do. I'm your daughter, I just finished really important exams. It would have been nice for you to call, just to say good luck and I love you. you didn't. you never call. the last time we spoke I had to call you.

You make me angry, but most of all you make me sad. mum does her best, but I need you too. I would just like for you to recognise that I'm your felsh and blood and I deserve a call every now and then. You've decided not to be here for me, but you could at least call. You could email me. I know you were in the country a few weeks ago, you could have seen me...

why dont you want to know me :cry:
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 am

You're my friend but you hurt me. You say that your only rule is not to hurt people though, so I don't know if it's accidental or if you're even more of a liar than I realise.
I think there's probably more to you than most people see, but also less than I first thought.
I just hope things can go back how they were and that this distance will fade. Despite everything, I really value your friendship a lot. I am aware that might be foolish

____

Why aren't you talking to me? What did I do? In all honesty, I have no idea.

_____

I love you, but quite frankly, a lot of the time, you're useless to me. I hope that the changes in your life right now might change that too. I want to see you more.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:19 am

I'd still like to get some sort of revenge on you. Sometimes I have little revenge fantasies in my head. I wouldn't do them, for fear of making myself look and feel worse. They say that "living well is the best revenge", but it doesn't feel like it. :-?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:58 pm

I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you
I miss you so much
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm

You know what?
You are FREAKING AWESOME!!
If I could hug you right now I would, hopefully R will pass my reaction on :D
Honestly, you are just the best, better than the best
You're Fantastic and just... Wonderful.

THANK YOU
:1hug:

chickenbug2
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by chickenbug2 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:37 pm

i'm sorry.
thank you.
thank you for just....being there.
you don't understand, hell, i don't even understand.
but i'm sorry i hurt you and i'm sorry you can't help.
thank you.
and i'm so very sorry...
"And I have known the eyes already, known them all-
The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,
And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,
When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,
Then how should I begin
To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?
And how should I presume?"
The Love Song Of J. Alfred Prufrock
T. S. Eliot

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm now officially worried.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 pm

i need to practice saying these things, but i can't because in the moment i am just too overhwelmed with my own emotions. so maybe if i practice here, after the fact, it'll get easier to say them out loud some day:

i do not appreciate you laughing at me. you may feel like you know everything - but everybody has their own path to walk. what you are saying may be the one and only way for YOU, but it'S not the only way for everyone. everyone's different. and i really don't like it when you laugh at me when i amtrying to tell you about how i am experiencing these things, how i feel about these things.
it makes me feel stupid and like my opinions are worthless to you. i don't appreciate being talked AT. i would rather you talk WITH me. that way this conversation can be enjoyable for both of us. this way, you're not learning anything, and i am not learning anything. it'S not an exchange of experiences, it'S not an exchange of opinions, it's YOU putting ME down. and i don't like that at all.
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:13 am

There is a little piece of me that despises you, just like everyone else.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:19 am

come back to me.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!