Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:40 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.with my boy-friend. We both are having a great time. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming over later to do my medications. My wrist is still sore and I hope and pray that it feels better soon. NO SI tonight and that is great. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am getting tired. I am feeling pretty good,and using other coping skills to help me instead of writing in my journal. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on sometime tomorrow .taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:07 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning most done and the rest will not take me along. Then my nurse will be over later on to do my mediacations. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and I am going to enjoy my day. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:51 pm

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile after dinner. Now I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and we are relaxing. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. After he leaves I will be going to bed ,cause I have to get up early for program. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am looking forward to going into program tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good,and using my coping skills,even though I can not write right now,I have been doing positive things for myself. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow after program.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and the groups went great. I am going to relax and take it easy till my boy-friend gets here. NO SI so far and that is great. I need to take care of myself right now and hopefully soon my wrist will get better. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will use other coping skills to help me,cause I do not want to slip with SI. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 am

I am doing alright. I am just watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. Afte he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early for day treatment program. I took a nap after I got home,cause I was tired and depressed. I will be ok. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am looking forward to going in tomorrow. I need to take care of myself,cause I am not feeling to good,and my wrist that is bothering me is not helping either. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:13 pm

I am doing alright.I had a great day at program and the groups went great. I am going to relax for awhile and put ice on my wrist,it helps it alot. I am feeling better than yesterday,just feeling slightly depressed,cause of my wrist,but eventually it will get better. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I just watched t.v.and relaxed. We had a great time. He just left to go home and get some sleep. I will be doing the same thing soon,getting tired. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I will be seeing my therapist. NO SI tonight and that is great. My wrist is still sore,but getting better each day. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow after progarm. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:10 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good day at program and a good talk with my therapist. I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. NO SI so far and that is great. My wrist is still sore,and it will take time to get better. I just get frustrated sometimes. My boy-friend and I are going out for awhile. I am feeling pretty good today and going to program helped me alot. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:58 am

I am doing alright. I went out with my boy-friend for awhile and we had a great time. We are watching t.v. and relaxing. I am have tomorrow off tomorrow so I will enjoy my day. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My wrist is getting better. I am trying to think of new coping skills that I can use right now,so it will help me through the weekend. I am just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm

I am doing alright. I went out with my boy-friend last night and we had a great time. NO SI last night either. I am going to enjoy my day today and do positive things for myself. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. My wrist is getting beter slowly and it can be frustrated at times,but it does need time to heal. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am using other coping skills to help me right now,till it gets better,and then I will go back to writing. I am doing just fine and feeling pretty good. I will be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 pm

I am doing alright. I kept myself busy today by doing positive things for myself. I already had dinner and did the dishes. Now I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. NO SI so far and that is great. My boy-friend and I are going out for awhile,not sure where,till he gets here. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 pm

I had a good night last night. My boy-friend and I went out for awhile and then we visited some friend,so when I got home I went to bed,cause it was late. NO SI so far and that is great. I am going to do positive things for myself to make me feel better. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My wrist is slowly getting better,it can be frustrated at times,but I am doing the best I can. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:27 pm

I am doing alright. I went shopping for grocery this morning and then after that I took a nap,cause I was soo tired. I am taking it easy and relaxing till my boy-friend gets here. I still have to get dinner,but I am not hungry right now. NO SI so far and that is great. My wrist is still sore,but I am doing want I can to help it get better. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and using coping skills to replace writing till it gets better. I am going to enjoy my day. be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and relaxing. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming over to do my medications. I will have him look at my wrist for me. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. I have been using other coping skills right now,till my wrist heals and then I will start writing in my journal. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:03 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done and then I watched t.v.,for awhile. Then my nurse came over and did my medications and he told me that it will take time for my wrist to get better. I just need to have patience. NO SI so far and that is great. I am going to relax for awhile and then get dinner. My boy-friend will be over later on,not sure what we are going to do. I have program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I am just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 am

I am doing alright. I had dinner and then I did the dishes. Then I took a nap for awhile and then my boy-friend came over. We are watching t.v.,and relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early for day treatment program. I am looking forward to going in. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and I had a great day. My wrist is still sore,but hopefully it will get better soon I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:58 pm

I am doing good. I had a great day at program and the groups helped me alot. NO SI so far and that is great. I am going to relax for awhile till my boy-friend gets here. I am feeling pretty good today and things are going good for me. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing fine. I am taking care of my wrist and hopefully it will be better soon. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:18 am

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile and then my boy-friend came over. We are watching t.v.,and relaxing. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable. My wrist is starting to get better,but it will take time. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:57 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program. I have few things to do before my boy-friend gets here,but it will not take long. I am feeling pretty good,just wish my wrist would heal. NO SI so far and that is great. I am going to enjoy the rest of the day and try to think positive thoughts. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile: