Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 am

W: I know that as soon as you get back you will just hang out with E, so I dont want to confide in you anymore. And you two will likely start dating and I will lose you because you will only want to hang out with her. Dammit, I miss the way it was when you actually acted like you gave a damn about me. :cry:

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am

Please.... I want to talk to you. The thought of you has been sending pangs into my gut all day. I feel like a broken fucking record, saying this all the time.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

ultimate starshine
buskateer
buskateer

Post by ultimate starshine » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 am

I know you care... but you dont understand just HOW MUCH i am hurting right now.
Sprink is my wonderful gobby (goblin) daughter
I am 5th Sections mummy
RDS is my amazing sister
Elmoscaresme is my adorable niece
I am Eisa's Fairy

"The marks I make, The steps I take, Prove i still exist" ~ written by me."

"Never let the fear of striking out... stop you from playing the game" - A cinderella story

Place

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm

i wish everyone would stop saying we should be together.
you're a genuine boy and i really like you... but as is the way, i'm just best mates with the guys. i think maybe you want more but you're too nice to say anything and it's the end of uni. but i think you're wicked.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:36 pm

L: Why don't you understand? Understand, that maybe I have feelings for you. Is it so hard to see? That's the reason I got so mad. Or at least I think so..

H: I miss you. A little. Why don't you love me? Well, maybe I don't love you anymore, but I did. You lied. You keep lying. Please stop. I'm afraid of seeing you again. Please, don't do anything stupid.

M: You drive me crazy! Why do you keep being this way? Get out of my life for good or be nice to me. Now.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm

You know what.... fuck you! I was so damn excited but you just had to back out. It would have been fun and you know it! I cannot tell you how disappointed I am about this. I sure as hell hope you feel as badly as you say you do! Serves you right. I really hope you change your mind. If you do, I will be waiting. I'll be friends with you and be cordial with you until then, but know that I'm still pissed off!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and you fucking scorned me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

guest567

Post by guest567 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:21 pm

have i done something wrong?

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:35 pm

arrghhhhhhhh!
i'm so fed up that anything i do causes an argument. okay, this is pathetic. i didn't tell you, i admitted i was wrong and i didn't want you blaming it all on A. not so fast to put the blame on me when I was in the room, huh? it's easy to bitch about someone whilst they are not there? makes me wonder what is said about me because i'm pretty sure it is. I know I'm too sensitive so maybe I should just distance myself from people.
I was trying to be nice and buying her birthday presents. if you're not happy just don't pay for it. yes, we should have told you but we didn't. get over it.

why are there so many arguments, i swear it is worse than when I was living in a battle field of words at home.
i'm questioning the friendships that will actually remain intact after uni. and that hurts, a lot. i've never had a million friends. but all you need is a few close ones, right?

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 pm

I love you honey...I really do, but I can't count on you because you always break your promises. I know you care about me too, but you don't really show it because time and time again, you're not faithful to me. We're planning on getting together this weekend, but I can't even count on that because so many times you've ended up cancelling plans because you felt like doing something else that day.
It sucks and I get so sick of it, but I still love you and i always will.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

shanny
being the change
being the change

Post by shanny » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 pm

d: your leaving me has hurt me more than anything i ever thought possible. my heart aches for you. i can't believe you don't love me anymore.
:lpurpstar: :lpurpheart: :lpurpstar: Proudly Being Kept By None Other Than Mister Sir Para Sir :lpurpstar: :lpurpheart: :lpurpstar:
:lpurpstar: Official Card Carrying Member of Club Konfusion :lpurpstar:

Place:"Discovering my inner Shanniness"
[/center]

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:33 pm

I wish I didnt have to bring in the "big guns" to get you to do your job but I did and you know what, I hope you learn your lesson, dont mess with me. I am going to be an ece daycare teacher and noone is going to stop me. Im not letting my dissabilities stop me so why the hell should i let another person prevent me from reaching my goal? I respected you, but you continualy let me down. Thankfully I have two semesters of classes. I will be VERY happy to be DONE!!!

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:23 am

you have no idea how much I like you...

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 pm

i'm sorry but i don't feel the same way about you.
i wish you'd said sooner. i didn't know it was so obvious.
i really like you, but only in the way i love all my friends. why am i always the best friend of guys!!

you're cool, though.

purplefroggydishwasher
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by purplefroggydishwasher » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

i'm sick and i'm not sure i want to get better. it makes me feel powerful and strong. i just want to tell someone who is there but not there; like you tell me things. i'm scared you are going to try and save me, when i don'twant to be saved. just tell me lies that oyu know i need.[/quote]
what milo is
milo as in my place: Read only version - No replies, thanks!
the what's what of dressings
:o Zombie purplefroggydishwasher
PFD IS: The Snape of Milo, Tsar of Cool, Queen of Camping Equiptment, Archbishop of Rock and a member of the Order of the Seam Ripper

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:20 pm

you bastard!!!!
I can't believe you...

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm

-I miss you so much today. I don't want you back..please understand that...but I still love you. Very much :shakehead:

Anactoria
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Anactoria » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm

- I hate being around you right now. You are being selfish and expecting too much to come out of this divorce. You won't listen to anyone and you don't care about my opinion. I just want to get myself as far away from you as possible some days, it's like watching a trainwreck.

- I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't know you cared about me like that. If you had said something to me... just... you shouldn't have let me keep on talking about another guy and felt pain because of it and then not told me. I care about you more than you will ever know and I want you to be happy. I don't think you can be happy like that with me because you deserve someone so much better than I could ever be.

- I'm a little sad and afraid about seeing you again. I'm worried I won't wind up liking you in that way and I don't want to hurt you too.

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm

A&C - Just give me space. Thats all I need, some room. Stop accusing me of things, and stop fucking assuming things!! If thats what you think of me, then you are very very wrong, and I don't want to be around either of you, but mainly you C. Cause you would have no idea about anything, EVER. I don't 'like' him, and it's not just me! It's every other person that I've run this story past, they agree, you people are being idiots, and it's not that big a deal, drop the 'pyjama' story now, before I get seriously pissed off. It's not true, it's hurtful, and it really makes me hate you two. Neither of you have been good to me lately, so let me have some space, and understand why I want it, and don't question me please, just accept it.

Mr.W - You. Are. Fucking. Fantastic. You know that? Well you should, cause it's true. God lord, I love that man sometimes, I truely do. You've done nothing but keep me alive/sane/marginally happy at occasional moments? - hows that for an achievement? One day I'm gonna walk in, and just say 'Thank you', cause you're a life-saver, a fantastic teacher, and just a really great guy, and have influenced me in so many ways.

mbj
one of us
one of us

Post by mbj » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:41 am

S and N: I miss you both a lot. I'm feeling a little abandoned. I do resent your leaving so much. I understand it's all for a good cause, but I can't make myself stop resenting it a little. I know it's wrong, and I'm working on it. I'm sorry if my problem is growing tiresome. Believe me, I'm tired of it, too.
M and D: How dare you? You toss these little verbal darts, and they sting. You don't have the courage to say what you really want, so you send your message through a 7-year-old child? I'm tired of the guilt trips and the coersion.
"To be alive is to be broken; to be broken is to stand in need of grace." Brennan Manning

Eisa
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Eisa » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:22 am

M~what on earth do you MEAN "you've been so nice it hurts?" Wtf? All you've done is put me down and attack me with cruel, pointless jabs when I don't even know what the fuck I ever did to you...YOU broke up with ME, remember? You're the one who lied to me and cheated on me. You think I can just act like everything's all fine and wonderful after that? And then how you acted all fine and wonderful and "I want to be your friend 'cause I still care" until the girl you were cheating on me with dumped your ass...and then all of a sudden, you blame ME for the shit YOU did. And then take it out on my best friend, too, when all she ever did was try not to take sides and still be your friend, you numb fuck. I'm glad that you broke up with me and I can see what a jackass you are now. S. and I have done NOTHING to you. Nothing at fucking all. I've tried to be as civil as fucking possible, but you're about to get on my last damn nerve. So fuck off. You are being childish...and you're the one who's 22 years older than me, so grow up. :roll: I am not going to put up with your shit anymore, and I am not going to let you make me want to SI anymore. I have my scars because of you, and I'm not adding to them anymore. You're not worth it.
We come in pieces. :pinkstar:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."~Nietzsche

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

My Place
My PBH

BUS family:
Twin~Beasty
Elf Sib~Sprink
Fairy Mummy~Starry
Younger Sissy~Kate
Big Bruvver~Dan
Half-Sissy~Annabel
Cousin~Peggie
Aunt~Mande
Sprinkled Cupcake~Noldo