Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Fri May 02, 2008 1:59 am

I hate how I bring you down. And if I had to, I'd end us so that you could be happy... but I think that'd bring you down... why can't I make you happy? And when you are fucking happy, I have to go and fuck it up. I hate it.

How come I'm happy when you're down, and you're happy when I'm down?
hugs and pms are perfectly okay.

Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount *possible trigs* (My Place)

"You know the thing about hope, how it sneaks up behind you when you're sure everything's in the toilet, and starts whispering to you that maybe, just maybe, things could turn around." --Joan Bauer, from Rules of the Road

Diane M
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by Diane M » Wed May 07, 2008 8:02 pm

ahhhhhhh I wish that noise next door would stop. It is driving me crazy, on and off all bloomin day!!!! Its not even proper music so god knows what they are doing.

the edge of the world
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by the edge of the world » Fri May 09, 2008 9:35 am

It's not me, it's you. Other people agree.

but then why do I feel so crappy about it?

the edge of the world
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by the edge of the world » Fri May 09, 2008 10:51 am

Are you fucking kidding me? "Once" I left the hallway light on, so you feel the need to tell me (when I'm obviously upset about other things) not to do that again because the tiny bit of light that could possibly get into the room from the crack beneath the door?! You're leaving in three days. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you really that incapable of dealing with a slit of light under the door. Don't push me. I have no problem breaking the peace. It might make you pack quicker.

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Fri May 09, 2008 10:30 pm

oh my fucking god. WHY?

"You know the thing about hope, how it sneaks up behind you when you're sure everything's in the toilet, and starts whispering to you that maybe, just maybe, things could turn around." --Joan Bauer, from Rules of the Road

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri May 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Who doesn't reply to emails? All right, admittedly, me, but it's not my JOB! Reply so I can sort out my fucking dissertation before my exams :evil:
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri May 09, 2008 11:58 pm

you are an asshole.

i no longer trust you.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Sat May 10, 2008 12:31 pm

I HATE YOU!!! you are such a freaking bastard!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Cuppy
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by Cuppy » Mon May 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Last edited by Cuppy on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon May 12, 2008 10:52 pm

i now it makes me sound pathetic and stupid and jealous and ignorant, but i fucing well know you don't have depression and it makes me so mad to hear you sit there and tell him that you have every singe sign/symptom just becasue you get insecure when he doesn't call doesn't ame you a depressive, hell you have him in your life at least, i have no one, you just don't get it do you, depression lasts for fucing ever, it never stops getitng in the way of your life and clouding things over, and there's fuck all i can do about having it.

i don't now how to cope with being this furstrated - you're my housemate but i really hate you right now :(
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

SeveredHearts
one of us
one of us

Post by SeveredHearts » Wed May 14, 2008 12:42 am

i cant believe i let it happen again. i was doing so good and i had to mess everything up. i want to blame you but i know it's not your fault. you didnt make me do it i did it because i couldnt deal with everything you were throwing at me. i feel like shit now because i broke the promise again and you're going to rub my nose in it like you always do. dont you realize that rubbing it in my face doesnt make me feel any better? it makes me want to do it again and again till there is nothing left. i'm crying right now because i cant stand how much of a failure i am. you really dont have to remind me i feel like i've failed everyone when i do it without a reminder. i'm done fighting with you and i told myself i was done with it but i guess it is a 'one second at a time' thing like everyone says it is. i just want everything to be like it used to be but you wont even listen to me and let me explain why i did it again. you just yell and make me feel like shit even more then i do. please just listen to me so i can stop crying and stop breaking my promise.

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Fri May 16, 2008 4:02 am

always is a long time.

*Ally*
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by *Ally* » Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 pm

thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe im worth that little to you. that you can just let me slip away. :(

Rae Rae Badfingers
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Rae Rae Badfingers » Sat May 17, 2008 10:47 pm

You know, I try so hard. I try SO hard to be this nice person, and do good for everyone that I can. I'll do anything for anybody.. and I keep getting walked all over. And treated like shit. Made to feel like I'm two inches fucking tall. And I don't understand it. I don't bother anybody.. I stay out of peoples hair. I'm sick of it, I really am. I can see why now that there really aren't that many NICE people out in the world anymore. They get treated badly, so they don't want to be nice anymore. I'm at that point, and it's not fair, at all. It's bullshit.

I just want to live my life.
<center>See you dance away
all this bitter pain
See you move in ways
beyond our days
In devotion I linger
And with drained veins
I falter again

Some deranged and some devour to haunt me down in my darkest hour</center>

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sat May 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Really, visiting once would be nice -.-
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Sun May 18, 2008 12:37 am

you know what? fuck you. fuck the fact that you all care, fuck your love and concern, you smother me with no fucking regard whatsoever for what *i* need. so fuck your smug, arrogant, self-satisfied 'helping'. you make me sick, in a multitude of ways.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Wed May 21, 2008 3:35 am

.I can't watch you do this to yourself.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Wed May 21, 2008 3:18 pm

i'm so jealous of you. you're bloody amazing at everything. everyone loves you. including me, i love you more than anyone. but you're so popular, you're just going to leave me. what am i going to do when we don't live with eachother anymore, it's going to be horrible. i need you, you get me & we have fun. :(

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat May 24, 2008 3:28 am

It's not just the pub crawl.

I'm pissed off. And I'm jealous. I'm jealous because you have a nice family and a boyfriend who loves you and friends posting on your wall every second minute. People hover and congregate around you like you're the second coming. And I make facebook events and only one person shows up.. and usually that person is someone who just wants to get in my pants. So I'm jealous, sue me. I'm happy that you have a wonderful life. I'm happy you have such a wonderful life that you can expend those of us that don't, because you have so many friends to choose from.

Seriously, what is it? Is it because our mums aren't really friends anymore? Because my grandmother is sick? Because you don't want to talk about the fact that I'm sick, or an alcoholic, or just plain boring? Get with too many guys? Because what? Seriously, I want to fucking know. Tell me I'm a slut for all I care, at least there'd be a goddamn reason.

You realise I've called you my best friend for the last fucking 17 years, and yet since we've been going to the same university, I hardly hear from you? I've given you everything - books, hsc advice, uni advice, I bring you coffee, I send you texts, I write emails to your lecturers, I call you, I listen when you need someone to rant to. And what do you ever do for me? Honestly you make me run around you like I'm a fucking slave. I don't even know why. You got me to go to your party at the Rose, even though you knew I was exhausted after like, 4 assignments, and then you didn't even speak to me! And then you make me have a birthday party even though I didn't even want to, and you just don't show up. And then expect me to trek to some random suburb I've never even heard of to go to your boyfriend's party? Fuck that. Remember hairspray? We were going to see it together, and you stood me up/ cancelled on me at least 8 times, and I ended up seeing it by myself! And you always had a great excuse - you know, your law degree is so fucking demanding, but I do fashion so it's just bullshit. I can drop everything and run whenever you need me to.. you want me to visit you at work, or your mum happens to be at uni. And this is not to mention the countless items of my clothing and books and other stuff that you borrowed/ just kind of stole from me over the last 4 years.

You've seriously changed since you came to uni. And I'm not flattering myself that I actually mattered to you before, but lately you've become totally obsessed with your "image" and how people see you. You have a shitload of friends, but no real ones, and all you ever do is go out and have fun and show off, but when it comes to shit that really matters you're never there.

And it's not your fault, because I never say/ said anything. I never told you. I kind I wished I mattered enough for you to know all that yourself. I used to put up with all your bullshit high maintenance stuff because.. well that's just you, and I was so desperate for a friend I deserved it. But now you don't even want to see me.. so what's the point?

I've pretty much decided I've gotten less out of this friendship than you have. And yet I've still been trying to make things right, and you don't even give a shit. So honestly, if you decide you want anything more out of me.. call me. I'll come running.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Tue May 27, 2008 12:08 am

omg oh wow.
wow
wow
wow

where to start!?!?!?!

Okay how about this asshole:

1. I dated you, A BOY, when I know I'm a lesbian. Way to prove all the bad things I ever thought about guys.
2. You act just like the only other boyfriend I've ever had. The first person I ever dated. The guy that SEXUALLY ASSULTED me!!!
3. You drink & smoke weed everyday. Then you say terrible things. Then in the morning its like hey babe. And I'm supposed to forget the things you say??
4. BEING DRUNK IS NOT AN EXCUSE.
5. Dont ever hit me bastard.
6. I would never let a guy talk to a woman the way you talked to me the other day. you are so lucky you live so far away because I would have come over & beat the shit out of you!!!!!!!!!!
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!