Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Fri May 02, 2008 9:05 pm

i need ur huggles :(
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Fri May 02, 2008 9:06 pm

I NEED u 2 be okay
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Fri May 02, 2008 9:44 pm

i dont want to have to leave... please dont make me go. this is the only place i feel safe. the only place i've ever felt safe. you are the only person i have ever trusted, the only person i ever thought was good. the only truly kind and compassionate person i have ever met. now you are leaving me too. you are abandoning me too.

i will never come to believe that there is any permanence in life. there is no security, i will never depend on anyone. i thought things would change, but you just reinforced it. forever.
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri May 02, 2008 10:28 pm

FUCK YOU IN THE FACE BEE i have bleach and a cat.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sat May 03, 2008 1:08 pm

This might be a cheap shot but it's not like you're any better & I don't think you even realise the number of times I (and other people) have covered up for you. so I'm not going to let your pathetic remark bother me but I'm stupid and immature & self hating, so it does.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sat May 03, 2008 6:43 pm

I'm telling you I love you but I don't think I really do. It's just you tell me it 60 million times a day and I finnaly got tired of you saying it hurts that I'm not ready to say it back.

and BTW

you can twist anything you sick bastard
but maybe...just maybe... the more I say I love you the more it becomes true
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat May 03, 2008 9:52 pm

I thought about you today, which I haven't done in quite a while. I thought I had explained to myself that although you were an important stepping stone, you were not vital to my life and that I didn't miss you. It didn't work.
I miss you. You never called. You never mailed. You never did anything you said you would. I tried once and then I gave up, maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe I did the right thing. Maybe I'm an idiot for even thinking about it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

guest567

Post by guest567 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:21 pm

deleted
Last edited by guest567 on Wed May 07, 2008 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun May 04, 2008 11:54 pm

fuck you you fucking wanker. i can't believe i let you upset me.
i was just trying to make conversation, why did you have to be so fucking rude? am i not cool enough to talk to you or something? we used to be fucking best friends, what happened to you?
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

guest567

Post by guest567 » Mon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm

those two words, hurt me. A lot

lily_trying
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by lily_trying » Wed May 07, 2008 9:19 am

i know it's my fault for disappearing, for shutting down, for so many other things, for being sick. i still wish that you'd notice that i'm disappearing. and although i know it just means that i am needy or uncapable, i still wish you'd reach out to me again and help. and i wish you'd know that no matter what is going on with me, i want to be there for you, to help you. i can take that, no matter how fragile i seem or am, i can, and it hurts that you'd think otherwise.

and i miss you. and i wish you didn't say the hurtful things you did, but does that matter in the end?

and the truth is they can not rescue me
just like the truth is i can not rescue you....
(all the same....)

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed May 07, 2008 9:35 pm

everything about you makes me unbelievably smiley.

i :heart: you

cactussunrise
building community
building community

Post by cactussunrise » Wed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm

To M,
it bothers me that you do not understand my anxiety about some things. It bothers me that despite me trying to explain it, which is very difficult by the way, you ignore me and make things worse. I needed to be alone. I wanted to be alone. Maybe next time you'll understand.

To my love,
I know you want to support me through this, but you're never around when I need you. I can't wait hours to talk to you when I'm in that state of mind. I appreciate your concern for me, but please don't make me feel more guilty when I slip. You're helping me more than you know. I love you.
up, up, down, down, that's the way life goes around.

-me

you don't need to do it, you never need to do it.

-pq

Welcome to my place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Thu May 08, 2008 2:40 am

You act like a worhtless six year old trapped inside a 51 year old's body. Once you've had kids, it's time to grow up and stop only thinking about yourself, so grow the fuck up and stop acting like a spoiled winey little brat!

THis sunday's mother's day mom...I haven't seen you in two years, and the last time I talked to you was on a police-tapped phone call, and the last time I saw you it was you confessing to what you did to me to the judge and getting your sentence of 15 years. Despite all of the hell you put me through two years ago, I still miss you so much, and it sucks to think that the next time I'll probably see you i when you get out 2019.

Gramma, I hope you like the card and the note that I sent you today for mother's day. You've always been a mother to me, and you've given me more than I could ever write in a letter or could ever give back to you, and i'll always be greatful that you have always been there for me all throughout my life. I love you.
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu May 08, 2008 10:25 am

I'm jealous of the fact that everyone else's relationships seem to go from 0 to 100mph and moving in and engagements in 3months or less and mine never do. I'm even more jealous of the fact that half the time this seems to happen to people who are far less stable than I am. It doesn't seem fair. Why do they with all their mental health problems and/or drug problems deserve serious committed relationships and I dont? what is wrong with me that means I don't?

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Thu May 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Why the fuck can't you help me?
PLEASE
I can't forget, I can't let it die, I can't make it go away, but I can't stop hoping for the impossible... Oh, what I would do for the impossible.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Fri May 09, 2008 11:50 pm

i'm feeling so freaking huge, it's disgusting. I can't tell you, you think it's one of my fads.. I go through stages of eating normally and eating.. abnormally and now you think that's just how I am. I've said fuck it for so long but...

I'm nearly 21 and I need to grow up and not be so preoccupied...... I know there's more to life than this and I admire people who don't give a shit and just have fun. And for anyone else that's fine but this isn't me.

this makes no sense... I need to sort myself out. :-?

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat May 10, 2008 12:00 am

p.s., bitch:

<b>IT'S ON.</b>
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sat May 10, 2008 12:32 am

Stop poking your nose in where it's most definitely not required! STOPPIT! If I'm yelling in a foreign language it's swearing. And it's at you. Stop interfering! Stop getting involved. You're HINDERING.

___

e-mail me back fucktard.

___

you make me smile. all the time. and i have no clue why you like me. but i'm glad you do.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat May 10, 2008 10:55 am

When you smiled at me the other day, I died.

I dreamt about you for the first time last night, after thinking about you for the whole of yesterday. I hate that I like you so much, you are so unbelievably not my type.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.