it's been about a month

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

moonstar
one of us
one of us

it's been about a month

Post by moonstar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:53 pm

it's been about a month since I cut. I can''t say I never want to but I have been able to resist the temptation. I do everything I can think of before I will cut. First count to 1000. Wash some clothes, call my t, or just call and listen to her answering machine. I have old magazines that I rip appart, anything not to cut. I also exercise that seems to help the most. Well anyway I'm proud of myself.

Moonstar
Believe in yourself even when no one else does.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:17 pm

:gooddeal: nice work. :)

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 pm

this is really something to be proud of . It seems like you are very commited to changing, Keep up the good work

:star: ROxi

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.