Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Alright, just as a general reminder, here are the Rules of The Game:
Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

Hello folks --

As the two previous TLU threads were getting a bit on the long side, and they seem to have deviated from their original intent, I've decided to lock and archive them and start anew.

Do you have something you want to say to someone (friend, family member, you, etc.) but can't say?

Then say it here.

<b>A Couple Notes About Version 3.0:</b>

* Please remember to <b>spoil where necessary.</b> You don't need to add a language spoiler because I've already added one to the beginning of this thread, but all other spoilers need to be noted in your post.

* Attacks against other members are prohibited - it's stated as such in the board rules.

* For security's sake, please do not use real names - use initials or aliases if at all possible.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:52 pm

thank you. i was getting tired of passing through some threads. I dont care who started it, just someone decide to be the one to stop it.

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:00 am

Last edited by my clarity clouded on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 am

hey sis... where are you? I know you were on line yesterday morning but with all the tornadoes around your area i feel a little nervouse. I figure your probably busy studying but could you please please just pop on line for a few minuts... please?

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:34 am

You make me.. so goddamned sick. Honestly.. I try and be civil with you.. but you are such an asshole.. and you think everyone loves you.. well guess what.. You aren't as loved as you fucking think you are... In fact.. some of the people who you suck up to soo damned much.. can't stand you.. and the one even called you an asshole before I got to bitch... and he, well he is not liking what he sees of you more and more.. though he doesn't know you would kill to get in his pants.. bitch please.. i have a better chance of getting in his pants than you do.

And you.. I care about you more than anything.. you are the one who helps me get up.. who helps me clear my head.. you make me feel safe.. and I love your family.. and they are wonderful... and they love me back just as much.. your own mother has told me I am her second adopted daughter.. Your girlfriend jokingly said I should date you.. the thing is.. if I could.. I would... I would date you.. because when I am around you.. I can be myself.. and not worry about a damned thing..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 am

Last edited by my clarity clouded on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dawni
building community
building community

Post by dawni » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:41 pm

I still think about you. I still miss you.
I still think I'd forgive you if you'd just apologise and admit you lied.

I wonder if the attention it got you was worth it to you.
While the thought is appreciated, I often don't do well with hugs so unless I ask for them, hug alternatives such as flowers or rainbows (or anything else at all, really) would be preferred please and thank you. :)

xx
I feel stronger with you close by ~ dawni's Place - all welcome.
xx

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm sick of you not calling me
I'm sick of you not caring for me
I'm tired of feeling like he cared more about my problems than you
I'm just sick of being ignored.

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Last edited by my clarity clouded on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm really sorry, and I'm probably going to get you sick. I promise I didn't know I had such a bad cold when I came over, and I really though it was just allergies, but I guess not. Alos by the way, your mom makes amazing apple crisp.

Getting to another person...
Why the fuck don't you call me? You were the one who wanted to get together this weekend, and you said you'd call, but if I don't call you, you're going to get all pissed at me. I don't really even want to see you...the last time we got together and went out to eat, after we were done you looked at my plate and said "Oh my god, you ate a shit ton of food!" All our other friends there noticed and stared at me...I wanted to fucking die right there. You know I have an eating disorder you bitch! Why would you ever say something like that to me? You're supposed to be my friend!
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm

I am completely sick of you! You never understand me and you never take care of me. You are being completely unfair..

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Last edited by my clarity clouded on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 pm

I wish you'd never got involved.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:14 pm

D, i'm stretched thin already, why can't you see i'm doing my best. why the hell isn't that good enough for you
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Isis
settling in
settling in

Post by Isis » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:48 pm

how sweet, you have enough time for your friends, but not for me.
thanks.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 pm

It really pisses me off whe you say the only reason you didn't take art further was because of the work load. You didn't take it because you have absolutely no artistic talent- I wish you would just admit it!
Last edited by DecemberLivy on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 pm

that really really hurt, after everything i've done and you didn't even want to talk to me, why do i always end up in the wrong
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:12 am

I just wish people would mind their own business. But alas.. wishes really don't come true...

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:59 am

Does treating me like crap make you feel better? I am so sick of fighting with you...why can't you just be better. How frickin hard is it to call me? You're so so mean!!! I can't stand this.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:36 pm

You know what, if you would STFU and listen, half the bullshit that is going on right now would not be. I'd hate to say this, but they are right.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave: