Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ThanksALatte
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by ThanksALatte » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 am

L...you are selfish. you turn every conversation into something about you and how i'm not doing something...yet you wont' even tell me...not once that you care. hell, do you even care? i love you...you have been one of my best friends for a long long time...how does it not affect you at all that things are like this?
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains...should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace..."

rememberthatiloveyou
growing roots
growing roots

Post by rememberthatiloveyou » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 am

roommate: when you scream for hours on the phone and won't go outside...i think you are really really really stupid for being so dramatic and getting upset so easily over your selfish, controlling, knows you are wrapped around his finger boyfriend that you will yell at forever but won't ever actually stand up to. yelling makes me very upset because it reminds me of growing up, which makes me nervous and urgy. it also makes me upset that you get mad at me when i haven't done anything wrong, or when i ask you to go outside during one of your drama fits and you dont. it reminds me of my dad getting so angry at me when i haven't done anything wrong. we live together and you don't even know i si. i'm pretty good at covering, but i'm not that good...all i do is take care of you and you just don't give a shit about me. i'm sorry you're crying...i'm sorry you can't be your own person with out him. i hope you can be someday.
We can not do great things, only small things with great love. It is not how much you do but how much love you put into doing it. -Mother Teresa

i'm at my summer job as a camp counselor, if it takes me a while to answer, its not because i'm ignoring you...just don't get on a computer much.

last SI 4-13-08

<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=123817">my place</a>

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:12 am

Happy Birthday
Notice me
Help me
Last edited by Holi on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corps assiégé
one of us
one of us

Post by corps assiégé » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:44 am

I haven't done anything to deserve your treatment of me. I stay out of your way. I don't interfere with your life or anything you try to do. I don't even ask of anything from you, except to treat me with some modicum of respect, because, contrary to your beliefs, I am actually a human being with human feelings.

I'm a person too, and my feelings have worth. Alright? I have hopes and goals and dreams. I want to stay alive. I want to have a future. For the past few days I've been holed up in my room, crying incessantly because of the horrible things you say to me and the horrible things you've done. I go to sleep when you get home and I wake up after you leave. I schedule my meals around the times you're around because I'm actually terrified of you. I don't deserve this. This isn't who I really am.

I'm sorry if anything I do later will displease you or make you angry, but to me, being yelled at for standing up for myself is preferable to lying down letting myself get trampled over.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:10 pm

W: I'm sorry I upset you. I honestly didnt think you cared that much or were so invested in helping me. I love you and I would never want to hurt you.
I feel guilty, but when you called it felt good. You should have told R it was me who was having the meltdown. She understands SI and would have helped you help me. But I know that you didnt want to betray my trust. I have never felt closer to someone in my whole life than you.. I almost wish it was just the two of us without R.. But I think that would be weird though.. I really do love you, W.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:23 pm

i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!!!!
YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!
FUCKER!
STUPID EFFIN STUPID EFFIN ... AAAAARGH
no word is bad enough for you.
i.just.hate.you.

i hate you!
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:16 am

you are PISSING ME OFF.

you think its cool to have a gambling problem because we don't already had enough issues in this family.

FUCK.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I hate you every day for what you've done.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:16 pm

i know i smell bad today, i always have 1 or 2 days when im pmsing thta i smell bad, but geeze dont be so rude about it. Im trying to find a solution.

C.

ThanksALatte
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by ThanksALatte » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:42 am

i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry. please believe me when i tell you that i did everything that i knew how to do. everything. and i'm sorry that it couldn't save him. i'm sorry that it left you alone. i'm so so so sorry.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains...should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace..."

amok
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by amok » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 am

I wish you could read my mind because I don't know how to tell you anything.

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:40 am

You are the worst mistake I ever made.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:45 pm

you are wonderful. im so glad i met you.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 pm

tht realy scared me. How much do you know?
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:51 pm

Whilst I was with you last night I was thinking of him instead. He didn't trust me either, I don't want to put myself through that again. Cause if he trusted me I'd like to think we'd still be together. And nothing will ever be the same as it was with him. So it's not fair on you either. But I don't know how to tell you no now.

I miss you. It's stupid, it's illogical, it would never work but dammit what'd I give to see you again.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:54 pm

I wish you understood.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 pm

I hate this situation. I feel like I have to choose sides and I cant do that. So, can we just get along. I feel guilty because you two are in a fight over what I did. I wish I could just disappear.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

powdahchica
growing roots
growing roots

Post by powdahchica » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:47 pm

You used me.
<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=121893">Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.</a>
{My Place}

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:51 am

oh god please say it, please please say it. give me a sign, anything! i'm dying here, i don't know how much longer i can do this. i know its wrong but i can't think straight. please, please, say it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:15 pm

I would like to die. How did this happen again?