Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

powdahchica
growing roots
growing roots

Post by powdahchica » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:00 pm

I wish you would divorce him and stay with me.
<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=121893">Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.</a>
{My Place}

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:09 am

I head over heels with you.

But you're wife. You seem happy with her. And I like her.
If I could have you and not mess everything up.
But for the kids. I like them. But I certainly don't want to be their extra mommy.
But I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes, and your body language. You can't help yourself. The power I have makes me giddy, even though I know you have as much power over me. And even though I know we'll both get burned or bored soon enough.

Just once.

But I know that wouldn't be the end. And it wouldn't be enough.

If if if.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

SarahBee
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by SarahBee » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:23 am

HELP.
I'm falling apart in front of you and you have no idea how to help me. Yelling and telling me you don't know why you care won't do anything for me. Getting me a dog may make me happier, but it's not going to stop this never ending cycle of insanity and this complete, out of control spiral that is my existence. HELP ME.

------

You're happy because I seem happier and I seem to be sleeping properly again. Not really. =/

-----

I don't approve of your drugs and I'm scared for you. You're going to get addicted and there's not going to be anything I can do to help you. Please don't mess up your future and even though it's selfish of me to say, please don't mess up mine by failing your role in the performance. I need to do really well.
Please stop. I hate every time you joke and tell stories about it. It's not funny; it can mess you up so badly. Please stop.

-----

MY SCARS ARE MY FAULT.
<center>"You were
water to me
deep and bold and fathoming....
You were
sunrise to me
rise and warm and streaming....
<b>Go to your wide futures, you said.</b>"

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

<b><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=122444"> My Place!</a></b>

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:24 am

I cant stop thinking about this news report i read. it is about a death of someone but the name isnt being relieaced but the street is the street of this girl i went to class with once. I know she has tried to commit suicide before and i just cant stop wondering if this is her... I ended our friendship a long time ago, but I still cant feeling like maby i should have been more of a friend. I gave up so much of my time to help her, but I couldnt do it any more. I dont know how i will feel if it turns out to be her...

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:58 am

I wonder if you'd accept payment to see me.
I'm so lonely I could die.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:40 pm

I fucking miss talking to you. Why won't you reply to me? Maybe I should have given up by now, but I can't.

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:01 pm

I hate you. Do you not understand how much pain you have caused. Do you nit realise the damage done? Are you fucking oblivious that other people have feelings and you cant just go around wanting to see me the one day and then not the next. you are a fucking obcessive, paranoid drug addict. why can't you leave me the fuck alone. I want to have a proper father-daughter relationship, but fuck, you make it so hard. You are paranoid , moody, pychotic - how -must i deal with your moods? please tell me? I'd really like to know. I am so sick and tired of competing with freaking substances, do you know how worthless I feel? Because I lose EVERY TIME! I can't win against those freaking powders or whatever they even are and then you passed a comment about me seeking treatment that one time- "oh, why is the whole cutting thing such a big deal all of a sudden" do you realise how hard it was to ask for help, to admit that I couldnt do it all by myself!!! It took so much fucking strength and courage - something which you, evidently, DO NOT HAVE! I don't even think you understand how dissapointed I am . You have let me down. You were supposed to be my hero, my dad who could always make everything better, but now you just seem to be fucking things up and you know what, I dont even know how much more of this I can even take. I am trying to focus on keeping myself safe - you dont understand how much effort and commitment that actually takes, if you did you would not create these circumstances and petty disputes with mom and regarding the divorce. you know, I realise it was tough for you - it was hard for us all- but in the end guess what? IT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT> NOBODY PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND SAID GO DO DRUGS. YOU SCREWED UP,NOW STOP MAKING EVERYONE SUFFER MORE THAN IS NESSESARY! get your fucking act together or let me the hell alone. I dont have room for you in my life , right now/

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:15 am

God damn it god damn it. Why did we have to talk like that? Why does my life like to screw me over.

Just hold on for another four months, love. Another four months.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:43 am

fucking. call. me. NOW.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:26 am

I'm sick of codes.

just say it, mention it, even imply it! i'm sick of double meanings. that ambiguous kiss that could mean nothing, or it it could mean everything. i hate being in the dark, i hate uncertainty.

i think i've made it pretty clear how i feel. i've dropped hints, i've dropped anvils! i know you pick them up, so respond.

i wont wait much longer.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:35 pm

You push me to the edge, and I'm expected to take it. I'm tired and I've had enough. You can fix it, because I won't this time.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 pm

My heart still skips a beat when I see you. I thought I was getting over you but I guess not. You seem so perfect for me, everything I look for in a guy but you don't seem to care anymore and I'm not going to go out of my way to try and talk to you and make myself look like an idiot. I can't. But I can't let you go either.

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:35 pm

I want to kiss you. So much.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am

Honey, i'd love to travel in the future, i'd follow you to africa if that's where work takes you, but please don't go studying abroad too, or take an internship... you say you want kids before you're done with lawschool, well, i'm not having them with you if you're not going to be around... i don't do long-distance... can you imagine me staying sane if your were in the US for a year? i can't? i love what we have... please don't make me doubt that you want this as much as i do... i don't want you to miss out and hate me for it forever, but can't you be happy being here for another 4 years till we're done with school and then start traveling? do you really want me to put my life here on hold to follow you before i'm even done with school?? i know you don't... i just need to know that you wont hate me if i tell you i don't like the thought of you being gone for a year... i love you, i want this to last... thank you for sticking with me for six months... !
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:30 pm

I get so offended when you make racist jokes, and when your friends make them and you don't say a word. Have you not noticed how I never laugh? It upsets me even more because you're only joking and not being sincere, that's even worse. You don't understand how offensive the things you say are, even if it is only a joke. I can't bare it, but I haven't said anything because you are my friend.

regardless, if you keep saying racist comments, I don't think I want to see you anymore.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:49 pm

I love you. But I think I know how you see me. You'll never want me will you? No-one will.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:39 pm

You said Thursday. Not Wednesday. So shut the fuck up bitch.

Oh and if you're going to take messages do it properly you stupid twat....if I can manage to make the effort when its a message for you then it wouldn't kill you to do it for me. Although why I should expect that I don't know as I know damn well that you consider anything relating to me as stupid, inconsequetial and worthless.

I hate you. I hope you know that. I hate you more than anything in the world.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:57 pm

okay just tell me now.

JUST TELL ME NOW.

that you either say you love me because you use me
or because you need me

you aren't my best friend. I wish you were but I care so much about you and you care so little about me.

its whatever im over it.

god.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 pm

I love you. I really do. I cant believe you are still my friend and you put up with all my shit. I was happy to listen and help you out last night. Thats what friends are for! But you know what I love the most about you.. I love that you feel you can talk to me and that we can discuss your sexuality and everything. Your my best friend. It will be ok. You will survive being home and it will all be good again once we are all back at school. I promise, it will be ok.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:38 am

Not talking is killing me.
It is so hard.
There is so much to share, and to laugh over, and to discuss with you.
I know I shouldn't be this desperate.

And even more, I am scared that you will not care about getting back in touch. That I will spend all day waiting for you and you won't bother. And I'll feel worse than I already do now.

Please get in touch!