Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ultimate starshine
buskateer
buskateer

Post by ultimate starshine » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:40 am

you made me do it :(

you pressured me and I will NEVER forgive you

bastard!
Sprink is my wonderful gobby (goblin) daughter
I am 5th Sections mummy
RDS is my amazing sister
Elmoscaresme is my adorable niece
I am Eisa's Fairy

"The marks I make, The steps I take, Prove i still exist" ~ written by me."

"Never let the fear of striking out... stop you from playing the game" - A cinderella story

Place

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:05 am

I HATE YOU BOB I AM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU. YOU MAKE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU MADE THREATS ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW I AM GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I HATE YOU. DONT COME BY MY HOUSE OR IM CALLING THE COPS
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:37 pm

i hate you so much A. your always finding something to complain about it. seriously get over it..
and who draws a perfect circle anymore

Cuppy
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by Cuppy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:25 pm

Get off my back!! Everything. Every little fuckin thing! STOP IT!!!

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:28 pm

i don't want to have to pretend anymore
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:41 pm

you're wonderful and i don't even deserve your love... thank you! i'm sorry i'm in such a bad place right now... i'll try not to bother you too much with the details...

:lblstar:
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

powdahchica
growing roots
growing roots

Post by powdahchica » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:09 pm

If you want to be with me, you have to want to be with me other than when I have something to give you/something you want. If you want to see me, I really want to see you. I miss you. I want you to miss me.
<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=121893">Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.</a>
{My Place}

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:46 pm

i HATE myself for it, but i think a part of me was really glad. i'm sorry, it's only becasue i still care about you so much
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:02 am

I dont know how to start a journal entary because i feel so conflicted within myself. Im not in a bad mood, just that i feel uncomfortable and unable to write what i feel the way i want the words to come out.

stewiefan17
one of us
one of us

Post by stewiefan17 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 am

LA

I'm such a horrible peron for not getting you the one thing you wanted all flippin day long. It's not my fuckin fault that they close early. You can be so self absorbed at times, like the world has to revolve around you. I'm not going to throw shit in your face, cause you can throw shit in mine. The last few days have been alrite, and you know your attitude has been great. You just need to fix that or I won't be able to cope with it anymore.

SarahBee
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by SarahBee » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 am

I'm tired of hating you for what you did to me. I shouldn't ever have to forgive you, but I think I have. You've messed me up so much, but I still love you. I want you to be happy, I want to know you as the person you are becoming, because as you grow up, you are becoming someone I can care about. I have tried to claw my own skin off because of you. But I think I forgive you.
...But do you even remember what you did?
I need to know you remember and it hurts you that you did this to me. I need to know you're sorry. Or I can't love you the way I want to. You're my brother; I want to love you, but I can't. Not until I know you're sorry.

---

I miss you so much. I don't know what I did or why you changed, but I miss you. I could tell you things I couldn't tell anyone else. I could spend my nights talking to you and if you knew I was lonely you'd stay awake for me. I spent nights awake, talking to you, past the point of exhaustion because you wanted someone next to you, just so you wouldn't be alone. I couldn't be there, but I wanted my words to be. I loved you! You were one of my best friends, what did I do wrong? I miss you. I'd take you back in an instant.
<center>"You were
water to me
deep and bold and fathoming....
You were
sunrise to me
rise and warm and streaming....
<b>Go to your wide futures, you said.</b>"

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

<b><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=122444"> My Place!</a></b>

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 am

sometimes when I think of how I may never see you again, I feel slightly panicy. But then I remember that because of you, someone just as perfect is on their way
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:54 pm

what will it take for me to be understood by others?

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm

why cant i just stop getting overwhelmed!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:55 pm

you drive me kinda wild
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

stewiefan17
one of us
one of us

Post by stewiefan17 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm

I want to leave, but I have no where to go, and also the fact that I'm in love with you. Your ex is right, you have changed. You've closed yourself off from all of your friends, you've pushed the people who care more about you than you know further and further away, soon, you will have no one.What was I thinking when I thought I could get support from you? You're to negative. I hate to see you ruin your life, becaue you won't deal with your issues.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm

I am so glad i got 2 important things done and one i had no controll over happened much earlier in the day so i wasnt so stressed out about not getting to the college early to do work.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:30 pm

grrr why didnt I save a hard copy of this file. I really dont want to have to type the whole ***** thing over.

well on the bright side i am a fast typer.

-manda-
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by -manda- » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:25 pm

I love you more than words or anything could say and I want you to know that even though you think this is your fault, it isn't. I'm trying to deal with this the best I can because I love you and I don't want to hurt you or for you to worry. I want us to have the most open relationship ever and I want to tell you how I feel and what I'm thinking, but it's so hard and it can be scary. I love you too much to have to put you through any stress or anything just because of me.
"You make it sound so easy to be alive, but how am I supposed to seize this day if everything inside of me has died?"
~The Spill Canvas~

"Self-injurers are often bright, talented, creative achievers - perfectionists who push themselves beyond all human bounds, people-pleasers who cover their pain with a happy face."
~A Bright Red Scream~

“Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.”
-Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club-

recovering4me
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by recovering4me » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:33 pm

mom-you hurt me-you abandoned me-i need you but i'm to proud to admit it and to afraid that you'll abandon me again.
Proud Member of NOB WHEATS
Not Old But We Hate Every and All Text Speak
Completely cut free since sometime in Aug, im not going back.
My Place
Sober since June 19
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
*grieving the loss of my little girl, Addie Leygh, RIP baby girl, mommy loves you*