Suddenly lonely. *SI

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

rhiannon
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Suddenly lonely. *SI

Post by rhiannon » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:13 am

I was sitting here at my computer chatting with people and googling for SI support groups in PA (there aren't any. any at all. whhhhhyyyy?).

Now suddenly I feel totally abandoned and lonely and urge-y. Like there's this energy running straight from my heart in two branches to each of my arms, and it feels like anxiety and pressure and loneliness. I have no clue where it has come from. I'm trying to breathe deeply and I just can't calm down this panicky, stressed feeling suddenly in me. I wasn't looking/reading any triggering material. I'm on the computer in the living room with my grandmother cleaning up after dinner and my dad in his room and my little brother watching TV. What's going on?

I want to SI so badly right now my vision is blurring.

I'm scared.
<center>N’oublie jamais que le corps n’oublie jamais.
Never forget that the body never forgets.
0 days SI free
[since 3/29/08]
Slips: 5

I screwed up. Again.

Maiden and Chaos
The Luscious Shadow
</center>

break the dayx3
settling in
settling in

Post by break the dayx3 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:19 am

Your not abandoned, we at bus are here for you! Try watching a movie, or listening to a favourite cd. Out here in the tri-state it's pretty country like and I know how hard it can seem. You can make it through it

:star:

rhiannon
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by rhiannon » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:34 am

I know you are all here for me, but it feels artificial. I don't know any of you irl. You support everyone that traipses along through here and it bothers me. It feels like a generic, hey-we're-the-members-and-mods-and-we've-stopped-SIing-so-now-we're-gonna-spew-pleasant-things-at-you.
<center>N’oublie jamais que le corps n’oublie jamais.
Never forget that the body never forgets.
0 days SI free
[since 3/29/08]
Slips: 5

I screwed up. Again.

Maiden and Chaos
The Luscious Shadow
</center>

disastercake
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by disastercake » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 am

feel free to pm me if you want more of a connection. this all feels artificial to me at times also, as one finds generic posts and common replies to many things
:bfly: -Al :bfly:

"...And once you have tasted flight,
you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been,
and there you long to return..."
- Leonardo da Vinci

My Place

funkymusic
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by funkymusic » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:52 am

rhiannon wrote:I know you are all here for me, but it feels artificial. I don't know any of you irl. You support everyone that traipses along through here and it bothers me. It feels like a generic, hey-we're-the-members-and-mods-and-we've-stopped-SIing-so-now-we're-gonna-spew-pleasant-things-at-you.
Yes, it feels artificial to me sometimes as well.

But the thing is....

Hmm, how to say this... You said "we've-stopped-SIing." That's not true. I haven't, not successful yet, anyway. But I'm trying. I'm on here to get support and advice and to try to help others. I suppose this might just not be your thing. But I really hope that helped a little. Or something. If you want to, feel free to PM me.

Or you get let a friend in on your SI secret to get the less "artificial" support.