CBT- someone want to buddy up with me?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

searching_for_solace
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

CBT- someone want to buddy up with me?

Post by searching_for_solace » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:14 am

Anyone want to try out the online CBT course with me? I want to have someone to discuss things with, and such, someone to keep me from forgetting about it. We can keep eachother accountable?

Anyone want to try it out with me? The link is on the sticky up there, if you want to find it.
"...In this world you WILL have trouble..." John 16:33 (emphasis added)

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 pm

i'm not much of a cbt fan but if you don't get any takers for buddying and you want somewhere to work on it where you'll get reminders etc you can always start a workshop thread, we might not be doing the same resources, but i'm sure you'll get imput?
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs