Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Okay I've just about had it, you wouldn't care either way if I was in the maths class or not! As far as you're concerned I'm just another student there, so stop putting me into unnecessary shit everytime I miss a lesson for my own reasons. As far as I'm concerned you're just a fucking waste of blood and organs and other people deserve what gift you have of life far more than you!!

And parents, will you just stop pestering me about jobs?!?! Next time I wont ring up to see if Mickey needs his dinner then, that's no problem, he'll die if I make the wrong move, and it'll be all YOUR fault!!! hmph...
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 am

help me.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:35 am

i don't believe i've wasted my time like this.
that i'm still wasting it like this.
on you.
because...it hurt. it hurt a lot. you know that.
and i feel like i'm just a sucker for punishment. because for some foolish reason, i still want you
and i can't have you
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

funkymusic
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by funkymusic » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:23 pm

I'm sorry I'm not ready for you. I'm sorry things have been too stressful in my life to make time in my schedule to see you. I'm sorry that I'm not sure how much I like you.

But thank you for waiting.

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Can't I be happy with good things? I have a good time, but then I'm sent back down again because of the guilt I feel about everything/
Why can't anymore see I'm not fine.
I hate this
I'm terrified of these thoughts that tell me ways to make you notice
What's even scarier, is that I think that they might work.
I don't know what to do...

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:08 pm

please help me im really scared that im slipping backwards into a downward spiral. I cant do this anymore. i dont wanna live if it cant be normal. i dont wanna be a freak anymore

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Thank you councellor for helping me feel good about sorting out problems!
Thank you Dad for helping me with driving!
Thank you Mum for giving me a laugh tonight!
Thank you BUS for helping and supporting me through the hard times and celebrating with me on the good times!
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:49 am

A : thank you thank you thank you honey... you don't know what it means to me that you said that!! i was so anxious you were only in it for the physical-ness so hearing you say that even without that it wouldn't change anything for you was the best thing you could've possibly said at that time ! i think i might love you...

Mom : thank you for being so positive and supportive today... it means a lot that you want to meet him...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:59 am

I'm so close to giving up on you.

I hate it, I don't want to add you to that list.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 am

it makes me so happy that you like me back and that you tell me that too......i'm really glad i took the chance and met you

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 am

i have no safe place.
i'm scared you hate me
i'm scared none of you will want me to live there. and that would break me apart. entirely

It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I love the lessons I'm in with you.
Your such a wonderful person, so full of knowledge, and you make me laugh.
It the best time of day for me.
I only wish you knew about me.
Maybe you could help somehow.
Just somehow

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:37 pm

I really really dislike you now for reasons beyond my own control, everything you are doing really pisses me off.

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:38 pm

You're beginning to interest me now, the fact that you ask for advice and then go along with what you're doing anyway, for goodness sake lad you are putting your life at risk, you are worrying me and your OWN girlfriend!! Please get the message soon before you do something you'll regret!!!
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:29 pm

For some inane and inexplicable reason, I miss you terribly right now.
Know that if you ever need help with anything, I will waste all my gas to be there.
If someone has hurt you, I will be a shoulder for you before I go kick their ass for harming you.
I shall always love you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:06 pm

G: Yes, I was blunt. But you made an ass of yourself this week. And every time you drink. And you just don't/won't listen otherwise. You're only here for 6 months before you move back to Aus, make the most of it, get your college work done, it was the reason you came back after all. Even if you don't know if you want to carry along the education route afterwards, if you screw around now you won't get the chance/choice cause you pissed about.

K: So you talk to me once in about a month and that's to try and make me jealous (eta, it didn't work btw). then the night after everything kicked off then you talk and say I'm confused and he should avoid me and make him more paranoid. Oh cheers :roll: As if it's not hard enough already.

M: I've worked here for 5 months now, I *know* what to do! Don't start yelling/ telling me stuff I know/am doing, especially when I'm already doing something. I'm sorry that for the first time in my life I mentioned su threats on Monday, but honestly, you'd drive me to anything. But I don't mean it now.

B: This needs to stop or start. Not stick in the middle, limboing as it is now, before some-one gets hurt. Not fair on anyone and not going to help your trust in women. But you make me melt a little and i just can't tell you to feck off like I would other guys.

M: Yes I love you. I know my head got screwy/I fucked about/etc. But I'm in it for the long run now if you are. But please just take it slow this time and not let it get serious before I've even come and visited you again.

*phew* That feels better!
:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Please don't say things like that which make me panic and hyperventilate.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:54 am

I am slipping backwords and I dont know what to do. Im trying not to think about it but i feel im shutting myself down again. I want to tell you never to contact me again. I want to tell you please let me live in peace. I want to tell you i dont like your contacting me pretending to be all nice and then snap at me the next second later. Just please let me live my own life.

Decrescendo
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Decrescendo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:16 am

Dear confidante: You used to love me, wtf did I do? I miss you.

---

Dear world: throw a girl a bone. please.

Arcana
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Arcana » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 am

I know that you love me and that you're trying to help me, but you're a shit mother to confide in. You always seem to make me feel like I'm two inches tall and that I'm stupid and lazy and depend too much on other people. I fucking know this, alright? I fucking know this. Why do you think I OD'ed in the first place? I felt that no one cared about me, and I knew that I was worthless when it came to supporting my self in any sense of the phrase. The only times I ever felt like you really supported me was when I was doing shit that you suggested yourself. The neuroscience major? That's mainly your approval pushing that along. I don't want to be a useless daughter. I want you to be proud of me, but I never feel like I can do that and still do what I want. I don't even know what the hell I want anymore. That's why I wanted to die. Because I don't know who I am or what I want any more, and because I felt that no one could help me and that no one cared.

It's just a real fucking shame when I have to go to my younger sister to get the comfort people keep telling me I should get from my mother.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."-- Kurt Cobain

I'm not a work of art, I'm a piece of work.