Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

poisontongue
creating your space
creating your space

Post by poisontongue » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:28 am

You have some nerve!!! It's been a whole year since you took my soul and stomped all over it, and here I am like a fool trusting you and you're just gonna keep flaking on me? If I had a choice I'd get some real friends, tyvm. Why the fuck would you care if I killed myself?
2008 slip counter: 3 (Feb. 16)

<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=119077">
PT - Now with 100% more avoidance!</a>

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:39 am

Oh please, I'm fucking tired, can't you leave me in peace?

If you have no money, then I don't get why you waste money on buying the one that I DON'T want. Just tell me, so I can buy the right freaking one.

I don't LIKE steak, I don't WANT steak. I don't HAVE to eat it if I DONT WANT TO.

MILK IS NOT CAUSING HER SCHIZOPHRENIA. Seriously, sometimes I think you're the one that's goddamn insane.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:21 pm

Do not assume that all mothers are like you, because they aren't. They don't let their children live with a rapist for a start. Stop fucking demanding money off me. YOU AREN'T GETTING IT. And blackmailing me with my post won't work either. Just fuck off, give me space tonight. I'm close to losing it. I'm already feeling like shit mum. Go away.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 pm

Just fucking well answer the phone!!

AND HELP ME FIX IT
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

kendra
town councillor
town councillor

Post by kendra » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:46 am

I hate you, I hate you I hate you. I hate you more than b right now, why the fuck would you tell him that, what are you fucking proud of it huh. I'm your sister you bastard!

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:38 am

I'm supposed to say I missed you??! Fuck off.

WishIKnew
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by WishIKnew » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:05 am

Will I ever be good enough? Why if I say/ do something you can always do it better? Why can’t you just let me be? And just sometimes acknowledge who I am, without highlight my failures? :oops:

:clover:

:redstar:I hate what I have become to escape what I hated being :redstar:

Crash and Burn

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:19 pm

Okay, I have a lot of rants.

It was my fucking idea in the first place, now you are getting all the credit for it. I tried to chip in and you told me that you had to hear back from them first and you would let me know, now you've gone off and talked about it without even telling me first. Basically you just stole it from me and kicked me out. Thanks.

Fuck off would you. Your fucking immature and it pisses me off.

I'm sorry if I don't smile all the time, I join in the conversations, but what the fuck am I supposed to be smiling about? I smile when it comes naturally, end of kthx.

I fucking like you so much, everyday there's something more, just fucking talk to me would you?

Why don't you reply to me? You don't even have to say much, just fucking acknowledging me would be nice, instead of ignoring me. I wanted to leave you a couple of nice comments, why couldn't you do the same? I think you're fucking awesome and I'm kind of hurt that you didn't reply to me.

I want to go, I must go, but ah, I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

I love it, but I'll never be good enough.

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:40 pm

oh ffs, grow up. im getting sick of this now. im not deserting friends. so get used to it.

dont be ma at me, i didnt process the bloody order. and i didnt mean for us to run out of stock, hardly my fault it was on tv and we didnt have enough stock in, weve called round bloody europe, i can hardly do any more. it was only meant to be a 2 week stop gap, now im going to be a permament meber of staff? i just cant wait :roll: :evil:

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Bella Muerte
building community
building community

Post by Bella Muerte » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:27 am

***SI, Lang***

AAAAARGH you FUCKING IDIOT, Lucy! You SWORE to yourself nobody would notice this time! You swore you'd keep it fucking covered, and what did you do? Now she knows, now she's gonna worry, she'll want me to talk to my T about it and know what's going on and everything...fuck, fuck, fuck...
Fuck I hate myself sometimes.
Am I the star beneath the stairs?
Am I the ghost upon the stage?
Am I your anything?

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:57 pm

i don't know why i didn't prepare myself. i never have enough money, why on earth would it be easy this time?? next semesters textbooks - $215. there goes the trip to visit my sister, that would only be $200 anyway. there goes the idea of having fun in the holidays. it's not heaps, i can come up with it in 3 months pretty easily. but all the other things i want to spend it on will never happen. i will never have enough money :( i am crawling through uni at a fucking slow rate and i will probably never finish. I am too anxious and depressed to get a job, i would rather be homeless than face up to a 9-5 workplace at the moment. *cries* fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:42 am

bastard. you didn't even have the fucking guts to say that you weren't interested....fucking bastard.

oh and d'ya not think its a bit stupid to give your mobile number to someone if you're going then treat them like shit especially if its someone you barely know....idiot.

WishIKnew
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by WishIKnew » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:29 pm

Happy now? 23 years of telling me how I will never succeed and how everything else is better than what I am, your words keep echoing in my mind and you’ve finally convinced me :bsad:

Will you ever stop? I can’t do this anymore.

:redstar:I hate what I have become to escape what I hated being :redstar:

Crash and Burn

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:12 pm

stop fucking talking about me like im not here within my hearing. its not funny or fair and just makes me feel like crap.

also if you don't trust me/think im intelligent enough to do things properly then don't fucking ask me to do them in the first place.

i am not an idiot. so yes i did recalculate those fucking figures after doing the adjustments you asked me to do. thank you very fucking much for basically all deciding between you that i am stupid and incapable. merry fucking christmas.

Binayshee
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Binayshee » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:01 pm

fuck fuckguckuguduruiaeia;dgnhniuveibuywerlawvyiandtglaer (grrr) :bad-words: :omad:

Bones And Patchwork
settling in
settling in

Post by Bones And Patchwork » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:06 pm

i really sick of standing at my till at work, and every damn fucker in the queue STARES at me. i know i'm goddamned paranoid...but in this case, it's the truth!
no, i dont want you smirking at me because your masculinaty is oh-so apparent where as mine is virtually non excistant. and no, i dont want you being rude to me just because we don't stock your favourite thing. how about...send a letter to your MP? or just plain get out of my frigging face.

oh, and lastly...i wish many flesh eating rabbits on the bitch who told me to go die because her newspaper didn't come with it's free CD. straight back to you, mrs. saggy breasts.
what you touch, you don't feel, do not know, what you steal. shakes your hand, takes your gun, watch you out of the sun...

destroy everything you touch.

Cellardoor
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Cellardoor » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:46 am

and omfg are you actually kidding me? how on earth am i sposed to do that? like... i dont even know.
i dont even know.
but also, how did you manage?
any of you?
anyone?
i have know idea.
overwhelmed isnt even the word...

or maybe it is.

omg...

I built my house,
Where the ocean meets the land,
It's time to live again,
And pull my dreams out of the sand.

(take the pieces and build them skywards)
(expressions)

FOUR YEARS HAPPY AND FREE!

Twinky
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Twinky » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:24 am

You're a PRAT You're a PRAT you're a PRAT

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR WISDOM -YOU HAVE HEARSAY YOU MUPPET. YOU FOOL WHO WANTS TO FOLLOW THE MAJORITY BECAUSE THAT'S EASIER BUT DOESN'T HAVE ONE SINGLE ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN YOUR TINY BRAIN!!

DUH!
Love and Prayers
xxx

I should just fly away-Twinky's place

Binayshee
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Binayshee » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:27 pm

edited

* this is to myself not anyone else*
Last edited by Binayshee on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:40 pm

I'm not a toy! Stop treating me like one!
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034