Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:24 am

There's lots of times that I beat myself up for not being like you. And I know you'd be amazed and horrified at knowing that. Seriously, you amaze me.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:49 pm

congratulations. you win.

i have no family now. they all think im satan now because of you.

oh and you've been back less than 24hours and already made me cry twice.

well done. you should be proud of yourself.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:35 pm

Do you realise that's the first time I've been alone with you since you-know-when? it's a good sign. for the fisrt time it feels like I might come out the other side of this ok.
I'll always love you though
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 pm

Thank you for being so nice to me today, it meant alot and I enjoyed this afternoon with you. If only you could treat me right all the time mum. But thank you for showing me a sense of normality this afternon anyway.

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 pm

its all going wrong
nthings real
help

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

Oceanic
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Oceanic » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:39 pm

i am so mad at you. how can you just leave my life and blame me for it?! how can you just stop caring about me after so many years?!
Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent.-HP Lovecraft
still waters run deep

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:07 am

As much as I joke with you.. call you a dork.. or a jerk.. loser.. all those things that we do.. the bantering we have between each other.. that in no way means that I don't care for you.. Hell.. I care for you a lot.. I love that you are a dork.. that grin.. that dorky grin of yours can brighten my entire day.. when you say you're happy with me.. proud of me.. things like that.. I soar..

I wish and want so much certain things could happen.. and while realistically.. I understand they might and probably won't.. I am going to have hope that they would.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

styled_wrong
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by styled_wrong » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:10 pm

its no longer equal thus no longer fair surely?
scars are tattoos with better stories
it's hard to answer the question whats wrong, when nothing is 'right'
Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you cant always see the pain someone feels

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:15 pm

i'm not really sure what to make of you......i guess in the end im scared to trust you in case your playing me, but there's only one way i can find that out for certain. taking that leap of faith scares me though.

Zoinkshe
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Zoinkshe » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:50 am

I'm tired of always being the strong one. When will it be my turn to be weak and you to take care of me?

shelligurl07
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

**sad**....Language!

Post by shelligurl07 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:32 am

I thought about you all weekend, and all day today, i even started to cry a lil this morning, you know i still have a piece of the window you went through in your car. i have it on a necklace so i keep you close to my heart, bu i had to ake it off today, even tho the glass in in a vile, i felt it slicing through my heart. i know you died a year ago from yesterday, but i still havn't let you go, i'm die a lil more every day you're not here, but i keep it all hiddin...deep inside becuase i know you wouldn't want me to be sad. I know you're in heaven, and you are watching over me. I cut myself today, i had been clean for 1 whole week, but i just couldn't bare it n e longer. I miss you Sammy, if that ass hole who killed you didn't die i don't know what aunt Shawna would do. I called your mom yesterday, she wouldn't anwser the phone, but i guess i understand. You know, you died from the car crash but i never realized untill yesterday, a year from your death, that you were dying allong, Those "cuts" on your arm, or "scratches" from the cat.....i now realize you have been dying way before you were laying on the side of the road. I still miss you swettie, but i just wanted to say I love You, idc if im ur cousin. I Will Always Love and Miss you. We all will Sam! well this is my last letter to you, at least for now,...who knows where ill be in a year. :( Love ya lots tho...

_shadow_
My Place
Everyone is welcome to my place, comments, hugs, and ADVICE are always welcome.)

Letters/Poems
Advice and comments always welcome

"I'm tired. I'm worn. My heart is heavy, from the work it takes to keep on breathing. I've made mistakes, I've let my hope fail. My soul feels crushed by the weight of this world.." Worn by Tenth Avenue Norrh

pelagic
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by pelagic » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 am

I want you.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:39 pm

Government rules are $%#%$# annoying. I can get glasses, or I can get telescopic lenses but I cant have both. I am quite peeved atm.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:39 pm

Government rules are $%#%$# annoying. I can get glasses, or I can get telescopic lenses but I cant have both. I am quite peeved atm.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:35 pm

i miss you.

and i do know why. i just...didn't know what to say. so i didn't say anything. and i'm sorry i interrupted you. i might call you a nerd, but i love it. and your smile. and the way you stick your tongue out at me even when we're off talking to other people. and the way you kiss my neck. and that you cried and told me everything. and that i can stroke your neck and you fall asleep, that you sleep with your head on my chest. and that my jaw fits in the space above your collarbone perfectly. and that you said we were meant for each other. and i almost agree. and the way that when you sleep all the lines disappear from your face and you look safe and like none of this ever happened to you. so yes. i do know why i love you.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm

Thought I couldn't breathe without you
I'm inhaling
You thought I couldn't see without you
Perfect vision
You thought I couldn't last without you
But I'm lastin'
You thought that I would die without you
But I'm livin'
Thought that I would fail without you
But I'm on top
Thought it would be over by now
But it won't stop
Thought that I would self destruct
But I'm still here
Even in my years to come
I'm still gon be here

I'm a survivor

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:14 pm

It still hurts

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:01 pm

Im not going to be afraid of you any more

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:32 pm

you're losing me

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:02 pm

I wish I could focus better. I feel so overwhelmed that getting anything done is hard. I need advice yet I dont know what exactly i need help with and i dont know what to ask for. I feel frustrated that I am unable to say what I need because I just cant get it out in words, writing or spoken...

I just want some clarity and direction. Maby I will feel better after my exam tomorrow. One less thing to worry about till school starts again in January.