Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:53 pm

S,
I know you're not doing well. I know that you hide it perfectly and that you've fooled everyone else around us. I know that sometimes you even fool yourself. AT the end of the day, when no one else is around I'm there. I know because I went through your stuff and I'm ashamed of myself for doing that but you have to understand that I'm just scared, actually I'm fucking scared out of my mind.

I'm mad at myself, because I've been through this... I know you can't just be ok... But fuck I just want to grab you and shake you and tell you to stop, you're hurting me.

Sometimes you look up at me and your eyes beg for help and I don't know what to do anymore.

I love you.

-Skye

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:57 am

You are beginning to mean so much to me..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:48 am

You're the best *hugs*

ComfortablyNumb
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by ComfortablyNumb » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:16 am

It's always been you. Why can't you see that?

:grystar:
<center> "You said I remind you of yourself tomorrow."
- Kurt Cobain

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."
-Catcher in the Rye

my place </center>

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:35 pm

I wish I could tell you all how I really feel, but I can't... :cry:

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:37 pm

well thankyou. i did your work for you and helped everyone elce in the group. Now i have 4 hours to think of what the hell im going to say in the presintation. I am compleatly not ready and if you would have done your work properly I wouldnt have so much other stuff to do.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 pm

:argggh:

fuck all of you. don't fucking care about you or this fucking job anymore as you're pathetic strops are causing me more stress than i get paid for.

believe me this time next year i am so out of here and you can all get bent.

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:55 pm

I don't want this job anymore. I know it's silly to throw it away but for now I don't want to be tied down to this. It's no wonder I get bored and go online and stuffs, I find it too hard to be in adult job yet, sat, doing nothing, because then I resent it when I do have to do something, and that's not how it should be.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about, my life, my decisions, therefore my mistakes. And I won't blame you if/when it goes wrong, ok. Let me be happy with what I'm doing, I know it's different but hey, that never killed anyone.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:07 pm

blah
and who draws a perfect circle anymore

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:12 am

im beyond caring now....i think i'd rather you just fired me and got it over with before i have a nervous breakdown....

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:49 am

you make me sick

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:51 am

You can be such a freaking jerk!! You piss me off to no end *sighs*

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:38 am

i know that i'd never be anything to you.
and although i shouldn't care, i do. because it hurts
because i'm feeling like nothing again.
when i should have remembered all along that i am nothing.

i wish i was the right kind of person.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:29 pm

you dont listen to me when i talk thats why you keep saying i didnt say that.. i did.. start listening, instead of screaming at me that i didnt tell you something

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:49 pm

Although you told me to calm the fuck down, thanks for caring and listening.

As for everyone else, you wouldn't care if I was dead, no wait *thinks* you would miss me actually, one person less to take the piss out of for you isn't it, like you'd care...whatever...
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:34 pm

J*, N*, N* and L* You guys are totaly awsome and unbelievably talented and smart people with so many great ideas. I know you guys keep thanking me for doing P*'s write up last minut, but I would never have been able to do it if you guys hadnt writen up your rough copy of the reflections so well. N* and N* I realize english is not your first or even second language but OMG you guys write SO well! You guys should feel so confident about your work. There is no way I could have redid the write up without your well thought out and well spoken peices! You guys totaly rock and you guys deserved ALL the great marks we got on this group effort!!!

N* Its too bad we wont have any classes any more together cause your almost done the program. I have learned so much for you and you really have so many great ideas!

L* I hope you do decide to take the next class next semester with J* and me cause your organization and determination to get us and keep us on track from the start was something that all of us in the group really apreciated! We are so glad to have a group that could work so well together. We needed someone with the confidence to be the leader and the mediator between the kids we observed and explaining our project to the centres. you showed us how we can apporoach others and your confidence was well needed and appreciated.

P* I really dont want to say bad about you. You had a lot of great ideas in the discussions. I am glad I recorded comments you said out loud in our group talks cause for that I can say you did contribute to our group. I dont know how I can recomend that you improve your written work. Perhaps having someone copy down your ideas that you want said might help you to be able to write better in english. I just dont know how to tell you without hurting your feelings cause you did make contributions but you need to speek up more too. Good luck with your future studies :) It was nice to get to know you at least :)

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:32 pm

Do you think I will ever be able to set foot back in your house again? Not anymore now, because I'm not good enough in comparison and I won't ever be. It's just made that feeling ten times worse again.

dismantled.darling
one of us
one of us

Post by dismantled.darling » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 am

K,

First, I love you more than you will ever know. I want to be just like you - you've always been my hero and always will be. I make fun of you, but that's just to show I love you. You are amazing.

I wish you could see me though. When I say I might OD, I mean that I might. It scares me, but I do think about it a lot. I wish you would take that seriously instead of laughing at it and making fun of it. I wish that you would try to understand me. I think it's sweet when you ask questions about my food problems and my cutting, but I wish you would go further. I need to talk to someone. I need to get things out. Everything inside is killing me.

When you saw my arms last night and you asked if I could just 'stop cutting' it sort of hurt me. I can't 'just stop.' I've tried. When I do that I either starve myself ar OD. See, things happened to me that didn't happen to you. People hurt me and made me like I am. I can't tell you that, but I wish I could.

I'm not blaming you. I just needed to vent. I wish you understood me more. I used to feel really close to you. Now I feel like all we do is discuss card making. Sure, that's nice, but I know that I will continue to be like this.

Please still love me...
I had a dream my life would be
So different from the hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:16 am

woah cant believe its been 10 years since you died... i am so sorry i didnt like you in the beginning. you were so nice and didnt deserve cancer no one does... 18 is to young to die.. i miss you.. im sorry i threw the candy at you at rhps....

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:18 am

Aah! You piss me off...we always end up being partners, and you never do your part of the work and I always end up working my ass off to just save my grade, and I'm tired of always pulling the weight! Just do your part... :evil:
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope