Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:02 pm

why are you so stupid!???? Stop sabotauging yourself!!!!!!

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:11 pm

i am fucking fed up with you lot being snappy and nasty with me when i've done nothing wrong.

fuck off. otherwise you'll have another fucking staff member leaving before xmas.

kendra
town councillor
town councillor

Post by kendra » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:51 am

What the hell its almost midnight and you decide your gonna shave or what the fuck ever?
What don't you get about my room being right next to the bathroom? What don't you get about me needing to get up early? I know you plan on getting up at the same fucking time I do, you ask and then go do whatever the hell you can to screw with me I swear. Get a fucking life. I can't wait to move out.
You don't pay attention to crap.
Fuck off

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:26 pm

argggh either give me the fucking information properly or just don't bother

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 am

fuck you. fuck you. fuck you. STOP FUCKING HURTING ME. You have pushed me off the edge.
No more. No more.
No fucking more.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:42 am

why do i still treat you like a friend? why in the fuck do i ? You are a backstabbing two-faced whore.. you are in "love" with T3.. and yet you also think you and K would be fucking perfect together.. damnit you.. you don't "love" K.. you love the idea that he's untouchable.. and you want to be with the untouchableness.. yet you also "love" T3.. you need to pick something damnit.. and to be honest.. it's been discussed that out of all the people possible.. it's more likely that I'd end up with K as CRAZY as that sounds.. and you know why bitch? You wanna fucking know why?! It's cause I don't want to just fuck him.. I'm not the kind who wants to jump into fucking bed with someone for the fucking hell of it.. you make fucking jokes about me all the time.. well guess what bitch.. I don't fucking give a damn.

Life doesn't revolve around you and your fucking chest.. get that through your fucking head before I beat it in there with your own fucking instrument.

Fucking hate you.. fucking hate myself more for putting up with you..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:56 pm

i should have fucking nown better, i could see it in your eyes when i mentioned the OD's that momentary shock. don't get me wrong you did a fucing good job of covering it up - pretending like it would all be fine, that you couldn't see why i'd need the reports, i should be fine, if you thin i'm fine thewn why the fuck am i still waiting for sodding medical reports, why the fuck can't you declare me fit to work. is this some pointless fucking test, a chance to see how long and how far you can push me before i snap - becasue i warn you i'm so damn fucing close to the edge it's not gonna take much more.

you do know that when you take this job from me you're going to totally destroy me right?

i can[t fucking take this anymore
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:12 pm

Crew is mine bitch. It's the only thing I look forward to day in and day out, so don't start butting yourself into leadership until I'm gone. I'm the fucking Head Bitch in Charge and I'll be damned if you take it away from me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:28 pm

Fucking tickets went on sale at 9 this morning, my mum said she was on there just before and within a second they had sold out. If all the fucking touts wern't so fucking selfish and money orientated, maybe the real fans would have actually been able to get tickets. Now the only one's on ebay I can find are for rediculous prices, the cheapest being at around £52, but my mum thinks even that is too expensive. I'm just really fucked off about it because we had it all planned. I am getting tickets some how, I refuse to give up!

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:56 pm

oh fuck off! it was salad dressing! minimal calories, maximum taste explosion. FUCK OFF!
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:06 pm

i fucking HATE you. get out of my HEAD. i can'T believe you'Re sitting in there, bitching and yelling and ranting and everything. just GET OUT! i don't need you dammit.
get out or get nicer. either one. >:(
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

Glockenspiel
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Glockenspiel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:36 pm

No. You don't have to do a fucking thing. In fact, I don't want you to do a fucking thing, except for get the fuck out of my fucking way.
I always enjoy myself, even when I'm crying -- Jen Johnson

My place

twinkletears
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by twinkletears » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 pm

why do u get so horrible to me
:redstar::redstar::redstar: If you could look past my tears, past the fake smile on my face, see right inside me, feel my pain maybe then you would understand.:redstar::redstar::redstar:Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kendra
town councillor
town councillor

Post by kendra » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:27 am

God I hate Kaiser! Why can't you do the friggin tests huh what the heck is a rhumologist anyway. I'm sick of the run around I'm not gonna bother I'm not gonna get anywhere anyway fuck it all. I don't give a damn anymore.
I'm just a fucking lousy person anyway. I'm not gonna get anywhere with this maybe I'm not even supposed to.
I can't take this run around, maybe it is in my friggin head I don't know

thewaves
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by thewaves » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:49 am

I think it's obvious that the reason I want to go is to get far away from you. I think that you are absolutely deluded to think otherwise. I think that you never have a clue what you're talking about, and you have no idea who I am. You made me cry for the first time in months, and I guess I'm greatful for that. That being said, I wish that this could be the last time I let you speak to me like this, the last time I let you say horrible offensive things without getting up and leaving for good. I need to get away from you, I've known that for years and years. The year I lived away from you I felt so much more peaceful, the three months in the hospital I felt relieved to be out of your house. Living with you is not easy. You're toxic. You have three miserable daughters, and we're all so terrified of ending up like you. You're the most miserable, lonely woman I could imagine. You're not smart, you're not kind, you're not the least bit supportive. You told me not to go on student exchange because I won't make any friends, you told me that I was "sketchy" in social situations. I think that you're really just afraid that I'll leave you, you'll be one more child down, one step closer to being completely and totally alone. I can't afford rent in Vancouver, so I take advantage of the situation. Every fucking night I've been on Craig's List looking for something I might be able to afford. I can't do this anymore, I can't be comfortable around you. You make me want to hurt myself, but maybe I really want to hurt you.
"I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest film. No lies whatsoever. I thought I had something so simple to say. Something useful to everybody. A film that could help bury forever all those dead things we carry within ourselves. Instead, I'm the one without the courage to bury anything at all. When did I go wrong? I really have nothing to say, but I want to say it all the same." -Federico Fellini's 8 1/2

...beneath the waves...

jo_alone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by jo_alone » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Would you just stop talking to me for once about recipes and shopping??? You may be able to spend all day on the internet but I'm busy! I've gathered you don't offer to help - fine by me - but don't stop me from doing my own work!!!

:evil:
One day I will not think...I will just be...

"You can talk to me, I am your safe place" - from a daft film I watched - but those words stuck out a mile

Sometimes people with the worst pasts have the best futures.

You learn from the journey and trying to get where you want to go. Actually arriving is not what it's all about.
tis me
GONE CRAZY - BACK SOON

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

!

Post by HakunaMatata » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:51 pm

:argggh:
Will you FUCK OFF!
I'm fed up of you controlling me. Leave me alone, I am NOT a CHILD anymore, even if I do act it sometimes.
So please, do use a favour and piss off outta here.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

max
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by max » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:23 pm

that evil look today was completley unnecessary

why dont you just grow up and fuck off!
<CENTER><B><U>IfI'mFlyingSolo,AtLeastI'mFlyingFree.</U></B></CENTER>

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 pm

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:39 pm

Arghhhhhh leave me alone?!
Last edited by fadingbutterfly on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.