Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:31 am

You judge me too much. I don't feel well ok??? Why can't you see the good things I do? Grrr..

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:55 pm

i'm so hurt by what you said, i stood upfor you i was the only one who raved about how ace you were, i thought i could trust you - it hurts
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:08 pm

oh god dont let there be a transit strike.... How am i supposed to get anywhere? I dont drive!

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm

i dont know what the fuck i have dine wrong but this is such childish behavior and i will never ever stoop to your level.
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:14 pm

don't leave me. i couldn't handle it. please.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Proximity
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by Proximity » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:43 pm

please just SAY something. don't be silent. open your mouth and SPEAK. I know you're thinking things, I know you're feeling things, I need to know what they are, even if they hurt.

:redstar: prox. :redstar:
[pro-robot]
Amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still forever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.
Moby Dick
:grystar: :grystar: :grystar:
in recovery

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:32 am

Fuck you. Fuck your "perfect fucking image" .. how you want everyone to think you are this fucking perfect person.. with this great big heart.. but fucking hell.. you are a damned sadist. You take EXTREME pleasure out of destroying us all... you fucking LOVE to destroy me.. cause you know you can.. you seek me out when you need to boost your fucking self up..

wanna know what's fucking sad about this.. aren't you like.. fucking 40?!

Just Fuck You.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:09 am

I dont have money to print any pictures for the school project. why do you expect me to print them out
I just had to dump ALL my fricken food cause of bug infestation and i need the money i have for groceries, buying my new glasses and my cnib mobility cane and you still say print the pictures, do you mind giving me 20 dollars FIRST, then I will get the pictures developed, SHEESH TRY LISTENING!

grrr

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:17 am

Fuck you and your similarities, your smile, your funny comments! Fuck it all!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:16 am

I am really sorry. I know I screwed your project up a bit. I just had too much on my plate, too many projects of my own. I was overwhelmed.
But I'm really sorry.
Just...I wish you'd made it a bit easier for me.
But I hope you'll forgive this.
I HATE making mistakes.
I feel like such a failure.

-----------

Please notice me. Please realise. Please feel the same
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

shannon88
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by shannon88 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:04 pm

you make me so mad i want to scream mom.....stop calling me and leaving messages. let me cool off and leave me alone
and who draws a perfect circle anymore

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 pm

please tell me you understand and will not talk about the "project" to the listserv. I dont have the time to try and reexplain the fact that there are several different "projects" going on and its not a competition.

Please understand that I do not wish to work with K and A. I realize you have some developmental delays and understanding stuff can be hard but I wish you could understand that my reasons for not working with K and A is because we have seperate projects.

I may dislike K and A as well but I have a seperate project and do not wish to work with them. I will work with the people who's personalities I mesh well with and who respect and encourage ALL members of the project to shine, not act like they are the sole project managers even when they dont do any of the work!

I wish you had the ability to understand that, but I dont think you do.

twinkletears
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by twinkletears » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:43 pm

why dont you care for me
:redstar::redstar::redstar: If you could look past my tears, past the fake smile on my face, see right inside me, feel my pain maybe then you would understand.:redstar::redstar::redstar:Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:43 am

as each day goes by.. I look at the two of us interacting.. and it scares me how close we are getting.. but I never want that to end either.. you accept me for who I am.. and you help me turn my negatives around.. you are making me a damned better person.. and I am keeping you honest..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

*X*
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by *X* » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:55 am

I need you to realise that when I ask for help it means I really really need some. I just can't cope at the moment, and I don't know what to do, and I can't just... sit here and hope it'll all get better.

Everybody_Else's_Girl
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Everybody_Else's_Girl » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 am

why can't you be more expressive? i'm insecure and i need to hear that you love me.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:33 am

help me?
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

pelagic
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by pelagic » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:00 am

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN, FUCK YOU! FUCK OFF! GET THE FUCK AWAY! DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME FEEL THAT WAY EVER AGAIN, ONE MORE TIME AND I'M LEAVING THIS SHIT-HOLE.

AND FUCK YOU FOR FUCKING NOT DOING ANYTHING, FOR SIDING WITH HIM, FOR ASKING ME FOR FORGIVENCE... FUCK YOU, I DO THIS BECAUSE OF YOU

And, dear M, I'm so sorry for ruining your life. I love you so much, you're the greatest brother. I wish I could be better, I wish I wasn't always screaming at our parents, I wish I didn't suck their money and take the attention away from you (even if it is through shouting). I wish I didn't ruin your day, your big special day, I wish I could make things up to you. I wish I wouldn't be leaving you behind when I leave this place. I wish you could forgive me, you are such a great kid and I hope you turn out better than I did.

missmollie
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by missmollie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:12 am

why didn't you pick me? :cry:

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:41 am

You're a horrible mother. You've never understood me and you don't even try.

You're a lackluster boyfriend at times. Why don't you remember the important things I say. Why don't you take better care of me.

None of you love me, sometimes I think nobody knows what love is.