Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:54 pm

Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me. It was in the paper this morning about her services,and we are going to it Monday,it starts at 11:00 to 12 noon,so I asked my therapist this morning on the phone if I can take Monday off to go,and she said yes,so I will not be going on Monday to program, I have a copy of the paper for myself. I am taking it easy this morning and doing positive things for myself. I did not do any SI last night,that is great. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. My boy-friend is going with me on Monday to the services,so I will have his support. Thanks for the nice messages again. I will be just fine. I hope you have a nice day. I will be back on later. :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:25 pm

I had a good day so far,even though I slept most of the day. I was tired out for some reason. I did not write in my journal today,but I will tomorrow. My boy-friend is coming over at 4pm,cause he wants to take me out for dinner. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on later :bcatsmile: taking care of myself :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:57 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,we just watch a movie and took it easy. He left to go home and get some sleep,and I will be going to bed real soon,getting tired. I did not do any SI today and that is great so far. I have laundry to do in the morning and then the rest of the day is mine to do good things for myself. I did not write in my journal today,but I will tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:19 pm

I went to my mother's this morning to get my laundry done and then I slept most of the day,I was soo tired out. I am going to start writing in my journal soon. I am watching t.v., and taking it easy. I have not done any SI so far,that is great.I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.I will be just fine. taking care of myself. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 am

I had a good evening with my boy-friend,we went out for awhile and did some shopping,now we are just watching t.v.. I did not do any SI today,that is great. When he goes home to get some sleep,I will be going to bed as well. I am feeling pretty good and doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will have a good night. I am taking care of myself. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 pm

I slept well last night. I am going to do positive things for myself,like do my nails,write in my journal and take care of myself today. I am feeling pretty good and I am doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will not be going to program tomorrow,cause I am going to the services,cause of my friend who died. I am doing alot better now, I still miss her alot,but she will always be with me,in my heart. I am going to enjoy my day. Hanging in there. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:30 pm

I kept myself busy so far. I did my nails,then wrote in my journal and did some reading. Then I took a nap for awhile cause I was tired. I already had dinner,then I did the dishes. I am feeling pretty good and doing alright. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am watching t.v.,and taking it easy. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have not done any SI so far,and that is great. I am doing just fine. I will be back on, later on :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:50 am

I took a another nap,cause I was so tired out,then my boy-friend came over and we are watching t.v.,and taking it easy. I will not be going to day treatment program tomorrow,cause I am going to the services of my friend who passed away. I am nervous about going,but I want to go,cause she was a friend of mine and I miss her dearly. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have not done any SI so far,and that is great. I am doing alright,and taking it easy. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later on before I go to bed :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend. He just left to go home and get some sleep and I will be going to bed soon. I did not do any SI today,that is great. I am not going to day treatment program tomorrow,cause I am going to the services,due to the fact that my friend passed away,my boy-friend is going with me. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good.I had a great day,and by using my coping skills and doing positive things for myself,it helped me alot. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to watch t.v.,for awhile and then go to bed. I will be just fine.I will be back on sometime tomorrow :bcatsmile:

Se7enth Heaven
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Se7enth Heaven » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 am

im glad u had a great evening with your boyfriend candy! :D

:D :) :D :)
In the darkness of the night I called to you and asked that you come and save me..When daybreak came I saw that I was still alone..Why is that my words fall on deaf ears?

Major thanks to Kabluey for making the signature for me!

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Thanks for the nice messages. I am just waiting for my boy-friend to get here,we are going to the services of my friend who passed away. I did not sleep well, I got my days and nights mixed up,I need to get myself back on a regular sleep pattern. My therapist knows that I am not going in to program today. I am doing alright and feeling somewhat nervous,but I will be just fine. I did not do any SI last night,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later on sometime. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:17 pm

I had a good day, The services went great,and she looked real nice. I started to cry when I saw her,but she was at peace. Later on my boy-friend and I went out for lunch and now we are going to take it easy for the rest of the night. I have not done any SI so far,and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to take it easy and watch t.v. I did not write in my journal today,which is ok I will write in it tomorrow,sometime. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I will be back on later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:12 am

I am doing alright.My boy-friend and I took a nap,cause we were both tired. We are stitting here watching t.v.,and taking it easy. I also have off tomorrow from program,so I will be cleaning my apartment and then my nurse will be coming over to do my medication. I am doing just fine. I feel more calm now and taking care of myself. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have cramps,cause my period is due,otherwise I am fine. I will be back on the bus before I go to bed :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:06 am

I am doing alright so far. After my boy-friend leaves,I will be going to bed,cause I am getting tired. I feel pretty good,somewhat depressed,but I will be alright. I am going to enjoy my day off tomorrow,and I go back to program on Wed. I did not do any SI today,and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine.Being on the bus and meeting alot of nice people has helped me alot. Glad to be here. :star: I am going to get a good night sleep. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:13 pm

I had another rough night sleeping,I do not know what is going on with me,in that area,but I did not do any SI either. I am cleaning my apartment and when I get that done,I will write in my journal. My nurse will be over later on to do my medication. I am feeling so-so,but I am hanging in there. I am taking care of myself and I will be alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:16 am

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done today,my nurse did my medication for me,then I wrote in my journal,did some reading and now I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend,we are going to take it easy tonight and relax;plus we have day treatment program tomorrow,and I am looking forward to going in. I have not done any SI so far that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling alot,just having cramps,so I know that my period is coming. I am going to be just fine. taking care of myself. I will be back on before I go to bed :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:24 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,we watched t.v.,and took it easy. I am doing alright,just feeling depressed lately,whether it has to do with my friend that passed away,which I know it does,but I feel so alone even when my boy-friend is here,I did not tell him,cause I thought it would pass,but it has not. I have no urges to do SI,so that is good. I will be alright,I will let my therapist know what is going on,and my boy-friend as well. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going. I do not see my therapist till Thursday,but I will be find till then. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be going to bed soon,getting tired. Anyone can Pm if they want,just need a friend right now. I am taking care of myself. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow evening :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:04 am

I just want to say that I am doing alright,no SI at all. I am going to bed now and I will be back on tomorrow after program. I am doing just fine. hanging in there :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:48 pm

I slept better than I did the night before. I am getting ready for day treatment and I am looking forward to going in. NO SI last night,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later when I get home. I am going to have a nice day :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Hi Candy, I haven't been around much because I've been having a bit of a difficult time myself, but I was thinking of you and wanted to say hi. I hope you're doing ok, take care.