Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:32 pm

dont yell at me for this. it is a teaching school. i can make mistakes. i learn from it. its just that you yelling is making me want to be here less.
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

powdahchica
growing roots
growing roots

Post by powdahchica » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:15 pm

I love you.

... and I'm worried I'm heading towards old habits again, I'm not sure how long I can hold off.
<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=121893">Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.</a>
{My Place}

kissthesky___x

Post by kissthesky___x » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:59 pm

if you fuck this up for me i will hate you forever. end of story.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:59 pm

stop fucking stalking me on facebook and reading every little comment. i mean ffs, you were the one that used to always complain about your ex before me stalking you and all that, but look at you now....i feel like i can't even talk to my own friends on their because you'll interpret something as being about you when it isn't.

i mean what is your problem? you were the one who ditched me remember. you were the one who sat there and said to me that you had no feelings for me beyond friendship at best. you were the one who went on a fucking date the other week with your new squeeze after we'd only been broken up 3weeks. so why the fuck are you getting so bloody jealous over me liking someone?

get over yourself.

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Thank you for shutting the hell up.
Last edited by southsider on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:13 pm

Why? Why did this have to happen? Is this you finally turning away from me as you should have done so many months ago? Please, let me know you didn't forget about me
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:30 pm

im sorry.

i can't do this anymore.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:43 pm

you look ridiculous. please stop trying to be fashionable, because you can't pull it off. get some originality. and stop getting so overexcited, its giving me a headache.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

twinkletears
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by twinkletears » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:15 pm

why do you tell me that now and not 18 months ago
:redstar::redstar::redstar: If you could look past my tears, past the fake smile on my face, see right inside me, feel my pain maybe then you would understand.:redstar::redstar::redstar:Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

troubles undone
post laureate
post laureate

Post by troubles undone » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:28 pm

stop being so fucking self centred.
it wouldnt kill you to care just a little. or pretend to care.
everyone tip toes around you like your fucking royalty, yet get fuck all in return. im actually sick and tired of this. part of me wonders why i still care, cos let be honest, you never really did that much for me, and you still dont.

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment
And take this advice, live by every word

Love is just a hoax
so forget anything that you have heard
And live for the moment now"

"VITA YOY EST VIVERE SED VALERE VITA EST."
-There is more to life than just being alive.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:47 pm

H___ B____:
call me vindictive if you like but HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:30 pm

Last edited by Peege on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:08 am

R: thank you much for being so understanding, accomodating, and all around amazing. Thank you for holding my things for me and agreeing to give them back anytime I ask, though I'll hold out for as long as humanly possible, I promise. Thank you for dismissing any debt I suggest that I hold, though we both know that I owe you. Thank you for never betraying me and thank you for loving me. I love you, I love you, I love you. (don't worry--- not in a sexual manner).
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:25 am

Why do you play your mind games and turn around and make it seem like im the one with the problem. Yah i have problems but YOU F%#@$ caused them. Anrt parents supposed to be nurturing? I realize you grew up in a F'd up household yourself, but that was no reason to be a bully. You are sick and twisted, you only take pleasure if someone is suffering more then you are, then you wonder why I dont ever want to talk to you... STAY THE HLL AWAY FROM ME AND DONT CONTACT ME!

You want me to appologise to your husband for running away, even though he is the one that was molesting me and refuses to apologise, take responcibility and still tells you I am a bitch. But you know what, i would never accept his apology or yours. I want you to live with that on your consciounce for the rest of your life. I really dont care if you cant ever be at peace, thats your problem, not mine.

I tried to kill myself cause of what that bastard did to me, yes that is the truth, sorry if you cant handle that. I dont owe you or your husband any apology, money or moral/familial responcibility.

Just cause i was born with a dissability and yah ok, so it was hard for you cause of my illnesses as a kid, dosnt mean I owe you anything. Sorry if that makes me sound like a selfish brat, but you f'd up my childhood, your not doing the same to the rest of my life so get the hint and stay away!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:05 pm

P - you say you miss me and want to talk to me properly, but you are never around. I feel like such an idiot, walking around thinking about you every second I'm awake. I can't stand the way you fill my head, everything reminds me of you. the clever thing to do would be to forget you, or stop caring. I wish there was some pill I could take, I really do. It's totally unfair, it's cruel. you can't tell me you still love me and then blank me for weeks. I feel like this is killing me. I gave up alot for you, and I don't think you remember that. If you don't talk to me soon I'm going to break, cut you off completely. you have to undertstand that a person can't live feeling like this.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:48 am

i meant nothing to you.

i was just the draft before the real thing.

the fact that i loved you and spent two years of my life with you means nothing to you.

i should've known better. known that i meant nothing to you from the start.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:31 am

i like you :blush:
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:59 am

Thanks for letting me watch a movie with you. And for letting me put my head on your shoulder and cuddle. And for hugging me. And for being patient. And for not pushing the issue, but caring. Help me to figure out whether or not to tell you... Give me a sign or something.. Also, do you like me? It would be cool if you could let me know that too!

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 am

i wish you hadn't rung me last night. i really wish you hadn't. because if you hadn't rung me and spoken to me this would all be over now.

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 am

you didnt think about what this would fucking do to me. and i hate you so much. yet i think about you everyday. come back please
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>