Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

fishhead
building community
building community

Post by fishhead » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:36 pm

You're gone..and I'm so sorry that the family could be with you. I hope you're in a better place now.
If you change the way you look at thing the things you look at change.

<center>Your warm whispers keep the noise from breaking through.</center>

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:43 pm

i love you. even if those words mean nothing to you now, they're still true. i love you.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:55 pm

deleted
Last edited by fadingbutterfly on Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:23 am

to a couple people:

1) chill out, dude. seriously!

2) come home.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

troubles undone
post laureate
post laureate

Post by troubles undone » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm

i miss you

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment
And take this advice, live by every word

Love is just a hoax
so forget anything that you have heard
And live for the moment now"

"VITA YOY EST VIVERE SED VALERE VITA EST."
-There is more to life than just being alive.

Typoqueen
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Typoqueen » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:49 pm

I FUCKING HATE YOU

FUCK OFFF

give me some room to breathe
Only ever look back to see how far you've come.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 am

and my apology is...where pray tell?
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:16 am

Fuck you, sweetie. Don't think you know a damn thing about me by looking at me.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

Se7enth Heaven
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Se7enth Heaven » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 am

i cant be expected to do everything for you,please try to get over everything that has happened.dwelling in the past is not going to do anything good for you and I don't know if i have the strength to deal with this whole situation anymore.You know I won't ever give up on you but you hurt me so much when you obsess over it.
In the darkness of the night I called to you and asked that you come and save me..When daybreak came I saw that I was still alone..Why is that my words fall on deaf ears?

Major thanks to Kabluey for making the signature for me!

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:32 am

M: I know you'll never be what I long for you to be. That's just the way it is. I've had to accept that. I don't hate you, but I have no reason to have a relationship with you either. There's just nothing there. Shared misery isn't enough. Each time I talk to you I am reminded of what is not and the yearning I still have for what will never be. We're damaged goods. I don't possess the strength, trust or desire to try and build something. You've not shown me any reason to believe that you will put any effort into it. I have no reason to talk to you ever again. I would say this is good-bye, but we never really said hello.

S: It's painfully clear you have no idea what you're doing. This scares me. You have such power to damage so many people around you. I know you are scared, too. I know you have no reason to believe that reaching out will do you anything but harm. Be that as it may, reaching out may very well save the life of those you love. I know for you, that will make it worth it. I wish I had better, more gentler, words. I don't. You must do what you must do. It's no longer just about you.
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm

Erm...she's kind of ugly and stupid...feeling a little shafted. Least you could have done was call like you promised. I remember exactly: "This was a lot of fun and not just cause of that. We should do this again sometime. I'm fuckin serious. I'll definately call you later this week." I'm stunned that I believed you. I could have sworn that you would be different and at least honor your word, if not actually follow through. But you aren't different. None of you will ever be. I've given up on your gender.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 pm

I love you so much. But I dont want to hurt you. I will be 2 and a half hours away. How would it work? But, I love you, so I think thats all that matters..

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:52 pm

IM NOT OKAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(so quit asking)

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 pm

to unknown: what kind of bastard sexually assaults a 3 year old girl. who the fuck where you to do that. i was placed in your care because my mum was not fit to look after me and you did horrible things. I hope to god you are rotting in hell right now.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:41 am

I'm sorry. I know that I have to fully participate.. It just scares the hell out of me. You didnt fail. Its not your fault. You did your fucking job, thats what I was looking for. Its my fault: I wasnt committed enough, I wasnt trying hard enough, idk. all I know is that its not your fault. And, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting you down, for not being honest, for not being a full participant. I'm sorry. I dont want to lie to you, but I dont think I can call and make that appointment. So, I'm sorry in advance for possibly lying to you again. :(

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 am

Next time you pass me in the corridor and ask me how I am, could you maybe wait long enough to hear the answer?
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 pm

why is it that just when i start to feel happy and ok, the loneliness comes back and i remember that i've lost you and that it hurts?

ChaosCat
building community
building community

Post by ChaosCat » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm

I love you. I should have said it a long time ago and I am sorry if I hurt you. I know I was clingy and drove you away, but I don't know how to move on without you now that you are gone. Please come back.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:17 pm

I wish I could have saved you at times. I won't ever get over the guilt that I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry. I will always blame myself. I hope you are in a better place now.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:05 pm

J: My god you are the biggest bitch I have ever had the terrible luck to encounter. Must you constantly slander people? Must you TRY YOUR HARDEST TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT?!?!?!?! Shut the fuck up. No one cares how much you fucking hate [insert name here]. It's about time someone stood up to you and I'm glad that James did. You are a fucking coward.

Everyone Else Besides James: grow some FUCKING BACKBONE!!! Why don't you SAY SOMETHING when she is insulting people behind their backs?! You know its not right! You know that it crosses the line from rant to plain slander. This should not happen. But you let it you fucking spineless noodles.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!