Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:46 pm

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My mother fucking annoys the shit out of me! Fucking hypocrite.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:10 pm

<b><i><u>FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU HARD. FUCK YOU SO HARD</b></i></u>

with each passing fucking day you fucking prove just how much i need to start distancing myself away. yes, you fuck, i AM going to fucking worry.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

kendra
town councillor
town councillor

Post by kendra » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:33 am

I
HATE
DRAMA

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:09 am

*** SEVERE LANGUAGE TRIGGER ***

*** THIS IS NOT A JOKE ***

*** SEVERE LANGUAGE ***

Dear Cunty McCuntface:

Fuck you. Fuck you hard, with an unlubed spiked steel dildo. Before you, there were never any problems. But now you have to zOMG!!11 have problems and take your shit out on everyone else. Well, you shit-eating, ass-licking cuntbag who can suck the shit out of my colon, everyone here was coexisting peacefully before you and your neuroses. And I am unapologetic when I say that you and your neuroses and your bullshit can pack up and leave for all the fuck I care. I am sorry that you are such a shit-stain on humanity, cocksucker, but it gives you no right to take it out on anyone else.

Absolutely no love, and with all the vitriol my ass can muster, you fuck,

She who thinks you can go suck her non-existent dick.

purplefroggydishwasher
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by purplefroggydishwasher » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:59 am

my probably best mate who i had assumed had gone to amreica for a while did not even go, had not told me and i only found out today by crusing mysepace. she was meant to leave A FUCKING MONTH AGO

i have to have a 21st party and i fucking don't want to. i fucking hate it.

i cant find my good lighter and i have to use matches to light my smokes but i need to use about ten because the weather is wet and fucking windy, and i can't bitch about the rain because we're in a drought.

i can't take my shoes off where i am beacuse the dogs have bladder problems [therye just really naughty] and my shoes are wet and i didnt bring any other shoes because i'm only here for a night but i want to stay longer
what milo is
milo as in my place: Read only version - No replies, thanks!
the what's what of dressings
:o Zombie purplefroggydishwasher
PFD IS: The Snape of Milo, Tsar of Cool, Queen of Camping Equiptment, Archbishop of Rock and a member of the Order of the Seam Ripper

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:55 am

You had no fucking right to go through all of her stuff. It was a little extra bonus that you found out all about me too. I bet it was fucking fun to find shit on me. you are such a bitch. I am dealing with this. I am getting help, I am in therapy. What more do you want? You had no right to tell Corey. Thats bullshit. What do you think we are going to do? She is on fucking prozac and I am a recovering SIer. Thats right, I can use the word "recovering" now. thats what I am. You know better than to think that our issued would affect others. You are full of shit and I hate you more than I ever thought I could hate someone. I cant even stand the idea of being in the same room with you. fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Weetzie Bat
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Weetzie Bat » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 am

Why couldnt you just change my medication you f*cking as$hole!!! I hate you so f*cking much!! Why wont you help me?? I dont understand why nobody is listening to me, especially you!! Dont I deserve to be helped? You say therapy will help, F*CK therapy!! If it was going to help dont you think it would have done so after 7 F*CKING years!!!! What am I supposed to do when I feel so bad I cant get out of f*cking bed just to go to a therapy appointment?! huh?! what then?! Medication was my LAST F*CKING HOPE!! now I have none!! I may as well be dead as far as your concernced! I'm not worth bothering about!! Well F*CK YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!
:purpstar: :pinkstar: :lblstar:

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:43 pm

i'm sick of this now. it's really getting on my nerves.

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:59 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL WRONG. it's all so fucking wrong. god fucking damn it. FUCK! it hurts.
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

there_is_hope
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by there_is_hope » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 am

I should've told you how I felt not you! I would've told you we should just be friends!
"Keep Moving Forward."- Meet the Robinsons

Si free since Sept 28/08

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:59 pm

GODDAMNIT CAT SHUT THE FUCK UP QUIT MEOWING LIKE YOU ARE ON FIRE
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

downwardspiral
one of us
one of us

Post by downwardspiral » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 am

I haven't been paid so I can't afford to do fuck all for my 21st and I'm furious!

My boyfriend is a sanctamonious fucker who is so two faced it makes me sick!!! He harps on about being open minded anpd accepting yet treats me like shit...he thinks that I'm making myself worse and there surely MUST be something I can do to better myself. I cried my eyes out as I fell asleep last night, all I wanted from him is a hug and to be told he loved me. But he couldn't even look at me.

His sister is a fucking slut faced ho-bag as well, judging me by her not-so-perfect standards. i mean for fuck sake she's 21 years old and speaks like a fucking child, you pknow that pathetic soppy voice and she's always gropin her brother, MY boyfriend whenever I'm the room! She's a full on idiot.

My Mum is making me go home for just over a week and I'm dreading it. Going back to the very house there all of this started, I only said yes because I want to see my dog but I'm dreading it.

I actually cannot go on like this. I want to tell so many people how I feel and what I feel about them but I'm too scared about how I will hurt hurt them!!! So much for me being the selfish one...
"Perfect I am not, nor will I ever be.
I don't know why people like me, I'm just being me.

Everyone seems so happy, wonderful and free.
For I will never be perfect like that, because I am only me."

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:45 am

I swear to god dog, if you don't stop moulting I'm going to SHAVE you.
White dog hair on black trousers is not my favourite look.
>.<
there's a reason i left a razor on the shelf by your food...think on't. would you really look good bald?

so just fucking STOPPIT you freakish creature!
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:10 am

(Nick and Spider's posts :1roflmao: )

Stop pretending you were his best mate. You fucking hated him and now you feel like shit because he's topped himself and you were always a fuckwit to him. You can't change it now by pretending you were buddies. You weren't. Ugh.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:26 pm

STOP TELLING ME YOU WEIGH LESS.

IM FUCKING TALLER!!!!!
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Fuck it.. I DONT WANT TO GO!! You KNOW I hate fucking doctors.. You KNOW i'm scared of them.. even though you make fun of me for it.. you're my own fucking mother and you don't believe me when I say doctors literally SCARE ME.. GAH! Fuck this.. fuck it all.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:15 am

What the fuck? You said you would call... That was your email at 9 am. I fucking replied at 10. What the hell. Its now 5 pm. Where the fuck is your phone call? You know this is serious. Why else would I fucking email you while you are on a trip? I wouldnt do that. I'm not that person who wants to ruin stuff. So, why the fuck havent you called me? Pick up your goddamn phone and FUCKING CALL ME. I'm not kidding anymore and I'm really tired of you being a flaky ass who doesnt do what he says he will do. Holy shit, you are almost 40. Get yourself together and learn to follow through on stuff!

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:04 am

You fucking douche bag. I hate you. This was the last straw. You said you would call. You know that I SIed. You know that I need to talk to you. You know how important this is. You said you cared and that you would help me. Obviously you dont give a shit. Plus, you even fucking emailed me this morning saying that you would call. I cant fucking stand it anymore. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU ASSHOLE. I'm fucking tired of waiting for you to care, I dont even know why your approval is so important to me anyways. You were pretty much the only person keeping me from hurting myself... you knew that. Now I'm alone again. No one else is around anymore to support me. I even told you that. I hate you so fucking much, I feel like I'm going to explode with all the hate. FUCK YOU, I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN! I hope you dont even bother calling me back, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to return your calls.

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:17 pm

God damn it! You can be the sweetest person in the world, then all of the sudden, you're a complete ass! What the fuck is your problem?!
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:56 pm

some effort wouldn't go amiss right now >_<
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”