What Is wrong with me?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

tinman
one of us
one of us

What Is wrong with me?

Post by tinman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:58 am

Hi guyz
I havent been on since i first posted a couple of weeks ago now. Lots of things hgave happened an i am even further dopwn tha i was b4 - which i didnt think wud be possible!
I been hospital twice, had lots of stitches, the done it agin, my little boy wont speak 2 me, an now i got the police lookin 4 me coz i didnt ansa bail ---- whats that about u hav 2 go right down b4 u can start 2 get up ??? Well i am down ther, an i am lost.
No son, no life.
I had a big row wiv his mum an she said she was gonna call the plice, i tok her fone off her an pushed her (no i never ever hit her, it aint my kind of thing) but my son see this an stood up an said " I HATE YOU DAD" GO AWAY.
Lots of other stuff happened but thats the long an short...
An i been to hospital 4 help an tehey just let me go home....

Tinman
I dont no wotto do any mor...
crying is easier when the tears are red

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:10 pm

hi Tinman...

i'm not exactly sure what you want from this post... but i'm reading and i'd like to help if i can...

:lblstar:
BTW: you might want to cut back on the text-talk as it makes your post very hard to read... just a thouhgt...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:56 pm

Your son being mad at you must be very upsetting. But you may want to look at the situation from his point of view. He saw you push his mother, in his mind that is a very threatening act. I am also sure that he does not hate you, he may be angry with you, but I'm sure he doesn't hate you.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

~Shark~Bait~
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by ~Shark~Bait~ » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 pm

I've seen my dad do things like that and worse when i was younger and i said that i hated my father..but i dont. Things are said in anger that we dont mean. He will be mad and upset but i doubt that he actually hates you.

Have you tried talking to your son?

:star:
You ever-gentle gods, take my breath from me; Let not my worser spirit tempt me again To die before you please. - William Shakespeare (King Lear)

'Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock. - Mahatma Ghandi

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 am

How old is your son? Perhaps he is too young to understand that you're not coping emotionally yourself. Even if he is old enough, perhaps he feels very lost with what's going on with you, and the rift that sounds like exists between you and his mother scares him.

It sounds like you need to focus on YOU right now. You can't epect to be an effective parent when you're in a bad place yourself. Are you getting enough support/ help/ meds?

I hope you start to feel better :redstar:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins