I'm trying

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

shaybear
one of us
one of us

I'm trying

Post by shaybear » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 am

It's been about a month and three weeks since my last cut.
Things had gotten pretty bad, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut.
It hurt Ryan (my bf) too much, he was so worried and I couldn't do that to him. I love him way too much and besides he had his surgery and everything else to worry about.

It gets so hard sometimes, but I'm trying and I've been doing good so far.
I've only ever gone 2 months before I'd break.
Hopefully I can get past it and make it through 2 months.
Don't ever regret anything that once made you happy, because at that moment it was exactly what you wanted

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:22 am

well done on not SIing and for fighting the urges it can be really hard when you have a lot going on (which ut sounds like you do)

good luck getting past 2 months

*k*
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

flicka
settling in
settling in

Post by flicka » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:38 am

keep it up!!! *does a cheer for you* each day you get by is something to celebrate. and if you do slip, that's ok too. it doesn't mean you're back to square one, it just means you took a step back, and all you have to do is take another step forward, then another step...

hang in there. keep it up! your bf must be so proud of you!!!