Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Stripe
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Stripe » Sun May 27, 2007 11:44 am

I hate you more than I could ever admit to myself, so why do I also love you so much I am afraid to hurt you
<center>stripes in more than just shades of grey
Image</center>

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Sun May 27, 2007 3:45 pm

how can you be so fucking clueless. you are backing the wrong side girl. you treat me like i'm some kind of mental patient, when they're the ones that need to be locked up. you do everything they say. you think like them, you act like them, and now you put me down and spy on me for them?! FUCK THAT. i don't need you. sisters don't do that shit.
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

xx mimi xx
building community
building community

Post by xx mimi xx » Sun May 27, 2007 6:07 pm

I need a sister. Not a shrink. Why cant you help? I know Im screwed up but you can at least try. Dont give up on me. Please! If my sister gives up on me..Ill probably give up on myself. Im sorry I have so many issues and I know you dont want to deal with me half the time. But sometimes I just need someone to talk to. Im sorry Im such a problem.
My Place
Send Coffee

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Sun May 27, 2007 6:31 pm

i know you think i'm a self-obsessed idiot. i'm sorry

oh. and i know about ariel too. why didn't you tell me?

i know that i never had a chance. why couldn't you have just been honest? it would have hurt less.

i trusted you. and you let me down. why?

i'm so sorry you had to put up with me. why didn't you say something?

i don't think we can be 'friends' anymore. but i don't think i can cope without knowing how you are.

i know you don't care at all - it's okay, you aren't a bad person. let it go. i wouldn't care about me either. there's nothing wrong with you.

xx mimi xx
building community
building community

Post by xx mimi xx » Sun May 27, 2007 10:05 pm

I need my sisters to be here for me right now. I dont want you to just give up on me. Please dont? I know what I do upsets you, but help me. Please? I need help.
My Place
Send Coffee

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon May 28, 2007 7:43 pm

why're you being such an ignorant prick? i just don't get it... and it hurts like hell... no matter what i do or say you never seem to care about me... it makes me feel unwanted and downright hated... sorry i'm so needy i'll stop trying to contact you... sorry... bye...

why do i have to have a party? why do i have to have the class over for beer? just because everyone else does it? what if i don't want it? what if i just want to dissappear? it's not like any of those people even care... but then again neither do you... and you're supposed to be my parents... that's just a matter of genetics...

do you want to know how i wanted to drive off the road on purpose today?
do you want to hear about the constant pain? the fear? the crying and shaking? .... i didn't think so... then why do you say you want me to be your friend? i'm not... you just load your stuff off on me... you never listen...

:cry: i'm sorry...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon May 28, 2007 11:30 pm

You have obviously missed the memo on me not giving a fuck about what comes out of your mouth.

You're like the teacher in Peanuts to me: wah wa wah wa wah wa wah.

STFU.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Tue May 29, 2007 1:19 am

*su*

You said earlier about my arms and how when I get to 30,40,50 I'll regret it.
But dont you see, that's me, just living for the now, like you're so constantly pointing out.
And I don't really plan on getting that old anyway, so it's irrelevant.
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 am

i know the tears weren't laughter at the end. i'm so sorry i've hurt you so much. it was never meant to be like this, was it?

-----------------

i love you so much. i dont want to lose you. but i feel like i already have. there arent words to say how sad that makes me feel, and i know its my fault, but i dont know how to make it better. i'm sorry.

-----------------

please be gentle with me this week. i cant handle your mind games right now. my sanity is too paper thin to deal with that. just... be kind, please?

Kabluey
one of us
one of us

Post by Kabluey » Tue May 29, 2007 6:48 am

Everyone says that your problems are so much more vulnerable, that you need the attention because if no one helps you, you'll end back in prison.
The only truth I'm willing to understand is that you're irresponsible and you're immature. And the only way you're going to recover from you're own destruction is if everyone left you alone, sympathy is the one thing you don't need...

fucking asshole.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue May 29, 2007 12:55 pm

fine don't fucking reply to my one little message asking you how your first day at your new job is going you ignorant bastard. don't know why i even fucking bother taking an interest in your life as you couldn't give a fuck about mine :evil: what's more is that you constantly make me feel like im second to every other fucking thing/person in your life. well if that's the way you want to play it then fine, you can start coming on the bottom of my list too. fuck you!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue May 29, 2007 5:58 pm

D:

if you reject me and the opportunity to spend time with me yet again for someone that you can and do see (even if its only in passing) every week for a night out that may only possibly be happening then i think i'll break down into tears. im sick of being rejected for someone else's maybe or possibly. i'm your girlfriend for god's sake. what about the fact that i've tried to make a definite plan to see you. don't i matter? am i less important than everyone else or something?

:cry:

raindreamer
town councillor
town councillor

Post by raindreamer » Tue May 29, 2007 6:08 pm

no, really, i just dont care
stop trying to make me care

M-go0
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by M-go0 » Tue May 29, 2007 8:13 pm

I hate you. I hate me, but I hate you more for all you've done to me. You simply had no richt on SA'ing me. Still you haunt me, and I'm sick of it. I want you to stop. And I know that you keep trying to tell me that It's my mistake. That I did it all myself, and that I seduced you. But I was 8. And you were an adult. You should have known better.

See where I ended up right now. In therapy, because I cannot deal with what YOU did to me. The worst thing is that you made ME feel guilty and ashamed for everything that YOU've done. That's unfair, and you know. But still you have the guts to haunt me everywhere I go. Even in my thoughts and dreams I cannot let you go. And I know that is EXACTLY what you wanted: total control over me. Well, you've got that. I only refuse to have myself abused by you. But you still have the power.

At night, I do not dare to go to sleep because I'm scared of the memories that I will remember in the nightmares I have. I'm scared to go to school, because I have panic attacks all over. I do not dare to go to the mall, because I'm scared to run into YOU.
Dutch -> If my English sucks, just tell me please.

-------------

*Please no hugs*

-------------

I walk on a rainbow...

M-go0
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by M-go0 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:37 pm

I hate you. Nothing more, nothing less.
Dutch -> If my English sucks, just tell me please.

-------------

*Please no hugs*

-------------

I walk on a rainbow...

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Thu May 31, 2007 1:29 am

it's ok to be happy.

ViolinPlayingGoat
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by ViolinPlayingGoat » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:10 pm

i hope you had a wonderfully fantastic day and that it was everything you wanted.
i'm really happy for you.
:bluestar:
'cos i am a rocket on fire[[alone on its journey, home to the quickening ground with no-one there to catch it]]
-kate bush

You do it to yourself, you do, that's what really hurts,
you do it to yourself, just you, you and no-one else
{radiohead}

*~*happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat*~*

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:48 pm

Fuck you. I have nothing more to say to you. This is for real. I dont want to have a relationship with you anymore. No more saying hi in the hall, me coming into your room to talk, no more texting. I quit. Fuck you. When you said you would help me I believed you. When you said that it would be ok and that I would get through this, I believed you. Now, when I need you more than ever your gone. Just gone. No texting back or returning my phone calls... When I explicitly asked you if we could talk next week, you didnt even respond. Dont come to my grad party on Sunday. I cant be in the same room with you right now. Fuck you and stay out of my life.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:20 am

Help!

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:20 pm

I regret telling you. I miss how things were before.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins