the things i could never say

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

over the rainbow
creating your space
creating your space

the things i could never say

Post by over the rainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:55 pm

iv wanted to say so many things to people, but me being me, i could never get the words out. ok so here it goes...
1. i always wanted to tell T that i love him so much, we broke up yes and i can accept that fact, i was the one that fu**ed everything up, but i will never forget him, some people call it a teenage fling or young love or whatever, but to be honest i dont care what name ppl put upon it. i wanted him to no that even tho we have broken up, we can still stop all the fighting, we can be friends, we still need eachother iv realised that we have both tols eachother to much just to leyt things corrode away.
2. i never tell my friends how much i love them, they are always there for me and they always try to help me, i realise that they all have their own problems and i cant keep loading all off my issues on to them,. i guess my problem is that i can never tell ppl the good stuff, i just off load all of bad shit on to them which isnt fair and i no that

things are shit, yes. but my view is that if u keep workin through the bad shit, then eventually things will get better.
luffles xxxxx
Is it wierd that i like Judy Graland so much??

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."- judy garland 1922-1969

im.falling.too.fast
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by im.falling.too.fast » Sat May 26, 2007 9:55 pm

omg, I feel exactly the same to both your points, mainly the first one. Sometimes in arguments my ex says that I'll never stop loving him, and obivously I just tell him to f**k off. I can't believe how right he was when he said that who would have thought we would fall in love. He says his life is perfect now because he's with the girl of his dreams. He says he just wants me to be happy, but all we do is argue, it's the only way we can stand to talk to one another. Sometimes he can't even stand to look at me and me at him. I feel so alone without him, and wish I'd told him everyday that I'd loved him. I want to tell all my friends that I love them even though they don't reallly help me that much. I suppose I burden them with the whole SH thing and it's not fair. I know they would be better of without me. That's probably why I joke about being socially retarded and then they wouldn't need to deal with me........
..[x]..ForgetHisSmile..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetHisFace..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetHisKiss..[x]..
..[x]..HisWarmEmbrace..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetThatGuyThatYouOnceKnew..[x]..

im.falling.too.fast
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by im.falling.too.fast » Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 pm

I know this is from agessss ago, but I found it in the no posts section and thought it would be good to comment and show my feelings...
..[x]..ForgetHisSmile..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetHisFace..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetHisKiss..[x]..
..[x]..HisWarmEmbrace..[x]..
..[x]..ForgetThatGuyThatYouOnceKnew..[x]..