is there nethin i can do

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

.caz.
one of us
one of us

is there nethin i can do

Post by .caz. » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm

well couple of months ago i got really drunk wiv my cousin and mates and i dont really remember nethin but one of my really close mates did sumthin i fault he cud of never done i really trusted him he took advantage of me and i was that drunk i do not remember. we had sex but didnt use any protection and i was so scared and it has messed my head bout and i dunno wat to do coz now i cant trust ne1 and think everyone is gonna let me down like he did. i dont even trust my own mum coz of everything is there nethin i can do. i started to self harm because of this plz some one help.
caz
xx :roll:

falling...
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by falling... » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:13 am

im sorry this happened to you...
*has nothing useful to add* :star:
Last edited by falling... on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pebbles202
one of us
one of us

:(

Post by pebbles202 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:19 am

Im so sorry, I'm sure you are going through a really scary time right now. If you have just started SHing then maybe you can still stop before it becomes an addiction that you cant get out of. Have you gone to the doctor to have everything checked out? I would recommend that. Hopefully there is at least one girlfriend you can trust to help you though this. maybe go to the doctor with you? If I was there, I would...
I hope ive said something useful- good luck.
Every action has a reaction and everything has a purpose.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 am

I'm so sorry this happened to you. It isn't your fault remember that.

Any signs of pregnancy? Nausea, vomiting? It might be a good idea to get a check up at the doctor's. The sooner you know the better.

I'm sorry you have started to self harm because of this. You might want to think about getting some counselling or something because it's not a good idea to let these issues and feelings linger or you may continue feeling this way for a long time.

I know it is difficult to trust again after something like this, but there are people you can let in who are not going to wrong you. Your mum is one of them, as are we.

:star:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

.caz.
one of us
one of us

thanku

Post by .caz. » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:50 pm

thankyou no am not pregnaunt, no conselling will make me feel worse coz feel like that im wastin peoples time. i just need some people i can trust and tell my throughts to at da mo
caz
x