Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

finding neverland
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by finding neverland » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:05 pm

You must be fucking joking.

Anyone else want in? Cos I will back down. I will let you in. I will smile at you sweetly when I want to rip you to fucking shreds. So yeah, feel free.

He'll forget that I never left. And you all did.

Thanks a fucking lot.
<p><center>You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.

~

Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slipcover. It shields and disguises what's beneath.

[That's why we grow it, we have to something to hide.]

~

Every window on Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco.
</center><p>

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:16 am

i don't want to share the room with those other two... not that i want you all to myself, but i don't want to be the left out one... i don't want to be alone... if it'd been any other two... but these... these are people you know and like and want to be around more than you want to be around me... so i'll end up being the lonely one AGAIN... just like rome... and at that time you didn't even share a room with them... i just want berlin to be better than that... i want possitive memories...
i don't want to have to ask M and S if i can tag along again... they've been too kind already... i tagged along with them in Rome... they pitty me... because the people that pretend to like me just don't bother to take me with them when they go out... (and yeah by people i mean you...)
i'm sorry if i'm asking too much... but i need there to be atleast one person there that i can stick to... either that or i have to be alone in Berlin for 5 days...

i'm sorry... i'm being a bitch... you should have your fun... and if that doesn't include me, then fine... but don't expact me to be nice and subtle about it again...

please don't leave me out...
:lblstar:
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:39 am

GET OUT! i thought you were gone, i thought i didnt have to deal with you ever again except at family things and that was ok, i could deal with that, btu what i cant deal with is you being friends with my friends, being around always, i want to run away and cry every time i see you. i thought you were out of my life for good but here you are, back again, being a person i didnt know you were and hoping its just a phase that you will grow out of, i love these people, i dont want them corrupted by you. i dont want to have to deal with you. you look at me like you know something, the way you say hi, you lecherous creep, i dont know if you think all the things your face tells me you are thinking, i havent been able to read you for a long time. just go away, get out, get out of my life. i dont care if youve changed, i ont care if youre sorry, because the way you look at me, its like you know i hate you but you talk to me just to make me uncomfortable. just go away, get out, get out!
mt friends, my boyfriend, they dont know what you did to me and they like you, they like you, i cant deal with that, its like EVERYONE in the world has forgotten except for me - even mum expects me to 'get on' with you. what is it? are you so much more likeable than me that even your past deeds are forgotten by all except the wronged? they like you.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:54 pm

i cant stand you. we are not making any progress. i hate your stupid laugh. i am depressed, why are you laughing? i dont care about the things that you try and tell me, they dont work. i think that i am worse off than you think. you cant help me. i wish that you could see the pain inside!

i can deal with things like this when it comes from other people, but i thought that you cared about me. you obviously care about other people, i see it, just not me. you cant even call or respond to a fucking email. i dont think you understand where i am coming from! you cant see how much you are hurting me. i just need a friend right now and you left me out to dry! i have so much fucking hatred towards you right now. i wish that i could make you see this. but i know that i will never say this to you. i wouldnt want to hurt you, because i care..unlike you. i should just cut you out of my life!!!!

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:13 pm

I am 21 fucking years old.
I am married
I have a son.

You can't tell me what to do, you can't go behind my back and make plans, you can't sigh and put on dramatic airs because I don't want to follow your piss poor advice.

If you'd wanted to have some influence on my life choices, you might have tried to be a mother when I needed one. You weren't there, you never cared, you're a narcisistic, self involved, shallow human being.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 pm

SHUT UP about things you don't understand. you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!!
(and do you realise this is me you're talking about?!!)
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 pm

just go out and find a shag will you? I really could not care less, but your constant bitching at me is wearing me down, and not in the way that means I'll sleep with you. In the way that will make me leave so fast you won't even see the dust! GO! I do not care!
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

paintedblack
settling in
settling in

Post by paintedblack » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:03 am

I don't think you have any idea what you're doing anymore. I wish I could help you, but you can't reason with someone who doesn't want the help.
<small><center>Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.
Everyone's welcome at my place: <a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=94736" target="_blank">Under Saturn's Shadow</a>
My city, How Soon Is Now - http://how-soonisnow.myminicity.com/
How Soon Is Now's Industry - http://how-soonisnow.myminicity.com/ind </small></center>

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:52 pm

what did i do? did i offend you? am i not a nice person? don't i try hard enough to be likeable? am i just not worthy of friendships?
couldn' you all just tell me what it is i do wrong... why it is that you all feel ok about leaving me alone in a big foreign and strange city?
so you have any idea just how much it hurts me? i struggle so hard to cope with everything and keep up the happy face... but you guy just don't make it any easier on me... am i such a horrible person to be around?
how i wish you'd see all this pain... i wish you'd care...

pm ok
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:01 pm

I can't do anything right. If I'm not there it looks bad, if I'm there it looks worse. Can't you make up my mind for me?
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

finding neverland
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by finding neverland » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:56 pm

Simply put you are out of order. I wish you could see what you have become, it's disgusting. You are an ugly person inside, you are manipulative, attention seeking and quite frankly, boring.

I look forward to the day I never have to see you again.
<p><center>You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.

~

Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slipcover. It shields and disguises what's beneath.

[That's why we grow it, we have to something to hide.]

~

Every window on Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco.
</center><p>

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:31 am

**lang**

Could you all please shut the fuck up. I am tired of hearing all of your gossip. Just like this: JM: OMG, you know what R said to me today?!?! She is such a bitch sometimes... JS: JM can be such a bitch... and she gay! just like me, but she is totally a bitch. JS: I hated L last week, but now we are besties! L: how are doing... *im just pretending to care but in reality, i really dont...*

Just shut up. I'm tired of your stupid shit. Can any of you go an entire day with out talking shit about someone in our group of like 8 friends? Or do you all have to be bitchy every single day? Dammit. I'm sooo tired of all of you!

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

paintedblack
settling in
settling in

Post by paintedblack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:53 am

I'd really like it if you would talk to me longer. Maybe let me get out some of the things I need to get out, instead of just discussing yours for longer than necessary. Please make more time for me.

:blkstar:

I wish you'd take more of a stand for yourself. It'd help us both.

I'm worried about you. I realize I don't have a lot of room to talk about it, but it won't be the end of the world. Don't let it get you. Don't tear yourself apart. You're worth more than that. I'll remind you as many times as you want if you'd listen.

I swear I'm not completely narcissistic, but please - Admit it, you need me.

Why do you always do this to me? I try to explain but you never seem to understand. Quit leaving me behind! It's so frustrating and does me no good to be completely ignored. I am here, do not ignore me! How many times do I have to say it before somebody gets it? Being left out of the news loop, not to mention left behind physically, really takes it's toll on my mind. I can tell just how little I mean to you. Thanks.
<small><center>Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.
Everyone's welcome at my place: <a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=94736" target="_blank">Under Saturn's Shadow</a>
My city, How Soon Is Now - http://how-soonisnow.myminicity.com/
How Soon Is Now's Industry - http://how-soonisnow.myminicity.com/ind </small></center>

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:52 pm

Thankyou for everything, you have no idea how much you've done for me and for that I really love you, so much. I'm trying to get better, really I am.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:19 pm

I do not send you emails for the hell of it. RESPOND to them. IT'S YOUR JOB. :evil:

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:47 pm

I'm worried that, to my knowledge, you haven't found the need, nor in fact wanted to talk to anyone about what happened. And I know how awful that can be. And I wish I could come over to you and hug you and let you cry on me. I wish I could tell you that crying hurts more than talking does, is harder than talking is, but helps more. And I wish I could tell you that talking makes it more real. And more scary. And makes it hurt more than it did when you were keeping quiet. But that talking about it is absolutely necessary. But. I apparently can't find the words. Or find it in myself to say it to you when I know I would be being a complete hypocrite. I don't want to bring it up in case you don't want it brought up. But I also know that sometimes it's hard to bring it up yourself and you can sit and wish for someone else to ask about it. It's hard. So so hard. And I know that you will cope with it about a million times better than I did. But I also know that it will still be hurting you. And I love you. And I am always here for you.
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:26 pm

I can't stop the thought of you dying out of my head. It's made worse by the fact that it's such a real possibility right now.
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:48 am

you dont care enough about me and my well being to talk to me yet you do pretend to be my friend. i wish that i could just tell you off. i cant keep this anger and rage towards you inside anymore. i wish that i could forget you!

half/hearted
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by half/hearted » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:17 am

you are such a hypocrite.
Please be gentle with me.

you will fly and you will crawl
god knows even angels fall
no such thing as you "lost it all"
god knows even angels fall :pinkstar:

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 am

You see what you want to see. Just now, you told me to my face that I must be fine. According to you, I am fine because I have friends and I hang out with people. Now my question becomes: Am I that good at hiding my emotions or are you just oblivious to everything that happens in my life? Have you noticed that the last time I wore short sleeves was a couple days after Christmas? Or do you just see what you want to see: a happy girl who has friends?? Fuck you mom. I hate you.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics